No Way Home No Way Home Rumors, Leaks And Speculation Thread (Potential Spoilers Ahead)

Latter option wouldn't make any sense going forward into NWH, but there's still a lot to be explored so hopefully it's explained more thoroughly.

Latter option wouldn't make any sense going forward into NWH, but there's still a lot to be explored so hopefully it's explained more thoroughly.

Again, it depends on what happens or is revealed in Loki. If they bring back the multiverse, maybe it restores all those prior universes. So the latter option could easily marry with NWH. It really depends on what happens in Loki and MoM

I am also more likely to believe the latter option because the "Sacred Timeline" also functions as a meta narrative. We had a vast multiverse in the myth, much like we had multiple film universes cause Marvel sold the rights. Now there is 1 Marvel following 1 path....a "Sacred Timeline" if you will

Recent leaks slate a trailer release for the end of the month/first week of July. We also have rumors about the Poster coming soon.

The poster itself contains some spoilers so we're not getting that for a while either.

I love how all the leaked news is. "we have it now but you still can't see it."

The guy saying that he's seen the poster comes across as someone who's full of crap to me.

The guy saying that he's seen the poster comes across as someone who's full of crap to me.

Yeah but at this point every leaker is full of crap. So why not discuss the possibility? Regardless the daily news ramp up means something is building. It's gotta by July the latest we get some concrete images or a poster.

I wouldn't call either ViewerAnon or SpideyForever245 full of crap (especially the former given past scoops and intel), but that's just me.

There's always one or two people out there who are right on with some of this stuff and the rest are just fakers riding the wave and throwing poop at everybody hoping we scoop it up.

There's always one or two people out there who are right on with some of this stuff and the rest are just fakers riding the wave and throwing poop at everybody hoping we scoop it up.

The visual I just got from this....

The visual I just got from this....
:twisted::yuk:

I remember in the ASM2 days back when the Harry Goblin rumors started spreading somebody was on here saying they were working on the movie and was DMing people proof. They DMd me a pic of something that was pretty cool, it wound up cut from the theatrical version but it was on the deleted scenes so they were for real. Don't know why they were here sharing stuff like that but it was fun haha.

:twisted::yuk:

I remember in the ASM2 days back when the Harry Goblin rumors started spreading somebody was on here saying they were working on the movie and was DMing people proof. They DMd me a pic of something that was pretty cool, it wound up cut from the theatrical version but it was on the deleted scenes so they were for real. Don't know why they were here sharing stuff like that but it was fun haha.
I remember that guy, he was a member who was excited to see Emma Stone in the gym he works out at and got a job after starting a conversation with her. Poor dude was so amazed he got banned cause he revealed some secrets in his ultra fan moment. I feel bad for him, he was a nice member, but he wasn't prepared for legal implications of his actions.

I remember that guy, he was a member who was excited to see Emma Stone in the gym he works out at and got a job after starting a conversation with her. Poor dude was so amazed he got banned cause he revealed some secrets in his ultra fan moment. I feel bad for him, he was a nice member, but he wasn't prepared for legal implications of his actions.
Aw man, that's right- hope he's ok out there wherever he is.

He's in a gulag.

The poster thing is utter BS. They said every single multiversial character will be on it. I think Dafoe will be a secret up until the movie.

I seem to recall there was another poster on here who had seen an early test screening of ASM 2 and said that there was a cut of the movie where Peter beat the crap out of Harry after he killed Gwen. The movie came and went and that didnt happen and then months later pics leaked of an enraged Peter holding a beaten up Harry that wasnt in the movie or dvd.

Good times lol

Sony always show the big guns too much in their trailers. They‘re not Marvel Studios

There’s no way to cut up a trailer for this without revealing the multiverse element that the entire plot revolves around. They can confirm the multiverse while not revealing Tobey and Andrew’s involvement, but once they do the former everybody knows those guys are a given. So they want to show it all at once. They just don’t want to do it too early. July the rollout begins.

Lots of teasing going on, but all I hope is that when that teaser drops, we are blown away.

Sony: *sees any form of Spider-Verse teasing*

delete-17522191-210920191852.gif

Lol, I love how literally everyone not directly involved with the project, even other sections of the studio itself that aren't the main Sony and Marvel outlets are just going nuts.

Everyone thirsty for a tidbit of info. On a side note, we have some Spidey news for what if. From a Lego leak in apparently

Steve Rogers will be Spider-Man at one point, and I believe Strange is involved in that as well. As the leak mentioned something about his Cape.

I'm honestly expecting all of this Spidey stuff to culminate with Into The SpiderVerse 2. They seem to be playing off the fact that all the universes for Spider-Man are connected.

Here's to hoping we get to see the Morlun arc in a film. Dude was probably the most dangerous Spidey villain to date.

spidersin.jpg

Imagine the freak-out if instead of just changing to a shade of red, it morphed into the Raimi font.

Everyone thirsty for a tidbit of info. On a side note, we have some Spidey news for what if. From a Lego leak in apparently

Steve Rogers will be Spider-Man at one point, and I believe Strange is involved in that as well. As the leak mentioned something about his Cape.
Isn't that for What-If? I don't think that will have any influence on what will happen in NWH or beyond.

Ah yes this brings me back to the time when Spider-Man you tubers would speculate the amazing Spider-Man rumors. Idk what happened to that one guy named webbed? I think? But he sold his channel to some weird company and there was some other dude who “ had sources”

honestly if we don’t get somthing by black widow release then idk what to tell ya lol

Ah yes this brings me back to the time when Spider-Man you tubers would speculate the amazing Spider-Man rumors. Idk what happened to that one guy named webbed? I think? But he sold his channel to some weird company and there was some other dude who “ had sources”

honestly if we don’t get somthing by black widow release then idk what to tell ya lol

Spider-Man's Web? He's still around and has been saying Tobey & Andrew are in this since last September. That's even before the news of Jamie Foxx came out.

Anyway. Here's another one of these from Brasil.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"