No Way Home No Way Home Rumors, Leaks And Speculation Thread (Potential Spoilers Ahead)

Setting yourself up for disappointment. Absolutely no info to support him being in it as Daredevil. I would love it if he was, believe me. But I would not expect it if I were you

I expect nothing but what I see in the trailers, but I don't take a lack of rumors to mean it's not happening. We know the rough plot outline of this film and some of the players, and that's about it. I'll be excited to see Matt Murdoch regardless because I know it means he will be suiting up, if not in this movie then def sometime after. Now we just need Jessica Jones brought back <3

I swear I've seen you say this at least once every two days for a long while. :funny:

There's been no legit evidence he's in the movie. Only hearsay and rumors. With Tobey and Andrew I think they will be both in it because their villains are going to be in it.

That guy was right about the trailer description he gave a few days ago so I believe him. Wow if that's only the first 30 mins. Gonna be intense for sure.

I don't blame Sony for wanting their Sinister Six. I just hope the movie itself turns out great and we don't have a repeat of sm3 and ASM 2.
What else has he said/mentioned?

There's been no legit evidence he's in the movie. Only hearsay and rumors. With Tobey and Andrew I think they will be both in it because their villains are going to be in it.

I think the best piece of evidence that Cox is in it is that the leak that has accurately represented what we have seen so far also says he is in the movie. So, if they are right about...everything we are seeing so far, I have no reason to doubt Cox being in this either

Last edited:
Can someone post a link to one of the plot leaks that you guys believe might be accurate? I just read this one, which seems to have been debunked by the teaser.

That guy was right about the trailer description he gave a few days ago so I believe him. Wow if that's only the first 30 mins. Gonna be intense for sure.

I have a hard time believing thats all in 30 minutes. thats alot of stuff happening in 30 minutes. especially if leaks are correct then thats a huge rush and squeeze to jump to all those plot points. i could believe at least an hour. but not 30 minutes.

And one of the leaks that was correct about the Dr Strange Chase and that Peter messes the spell up by asking him to spare Aunt may and Mj suggested it was Dr Strange who brings Toby and Andrew in through a portal in the climax. that doesn't mean they couldn't appear earlier. but I'm sorta thinking there might be some truth to that part.

I have a hard time believing thats all in 30 minutes. thats alot of stuff happening in 30 minutes. especially if alot of the leaks are correct then thats a huge rush and squeeze to jump to all those plot points. i could believe at least an hour. but not 30 minutes.

Eh, depends on pacing. I don't think it will be an hour into the movie and the spell is only just happening. I would say maybe 40 mins in would sound more right to me.

Eh, depends on pacing. I don't think it will be an hour into the movie and the spell is only just happening. I would say maybe 40 mins in would sound more right to me.

Even that seems off to me. I'm also counting the Dr Strange chase thing in the trailer so common sense tells me that there is alot that needs to happen in between to get to that point. especially if leaks are correct

It probably would be about 10 minutes for the aftermath of FFH. to get alot of that stuff explored. 10 Minutes for the Dr Strange stuff, including introduction and spell casting. as they won't just rush through it. then stuff with the villains that apparently they need to be captured by Spider-man and Dr Strange. then there is Norman osborn visiting the villains and tricking him, AND then we get to the Dr strange chase scene. so while a fair amount could make 30 minutes, i don't believe all these scenes would make the first 30-40 minutes. there is dialogue and other scenes that will fill in that time too. so i have a hard time believing you could rush through alot of this stuff.

It all sounds longer than 40 minutes. and its probably a 2 hour to over 2 hours movie so there is no real need to think they need all that in 30 to 40 minutes.

Last edited:
Are there any rumours regarding bringing the Venomverse into the MCU? I seem to recall rumblings about a year or so ago.

Even that seems off to me. I'm also counting the Dr Strange chase thing in the trailer so common sense tells me that there is alot that needs to happen in between to get to that point. especially if leaks are correct

It probably would be about 10 minutes for the aftermath of FFH. to get alot of that stuff explored. 10 Minutes for the Dr Strange stuff, including introduction and spell casting. as they won't just rush through it. then stuff with the villains that apparently they need to be captured by Spider-man and Dr Strange. then there is Norman osborn visiting the villains and tricking him, AND then we get to the Dr strange chase scene. so while a fair amount could make 30 minutes, i don't believe all these scenes would make the first 30-40 minutes. there is dialogue and other scenes that will fill in that time too. so i have a hard time you could rush through alot of this stuff.

It all sounds longer than 40 minutes. and its probably a 2 hour to over 2 hours movie so there is no real need to think they need all that in 30 to 40 minutes.

We will see. Some MCU movies are paced much faster than I could have expected. Look at Thor: Ragnarok. I would have expected that movie to be much closer to Civil War length given how much was happening in it, but it closer to like standard MCU origin movie length. Really depends on how they opt to pace the movie

Sony wanted spider-verse movie and you're not making a spider-verse movie where the Spider-Mans meet in the last 30 minutes. After all, they had success with the animated Spider-Verse where these characters met very early on.

I don't believe it at all.

I have a hard time believing he won't at least get involved in a fight. At least that would be very lame of Feige to bring him back just as a lawyer. Obviously it would indicate more to come in the future, but that would be a letdown. I'm sure he enters the film as a lawyer, but as the events unfold there's no way he's just going to sit at home when the S6 are wreaking havoc all over NYC.

You’ll call it lame if he doesn’t appear, you’ll call it lame if he appears but it doesn’t become a team-up movie. Feige’s not making decisions for people that are going to be equally disappointed if his movie isn’t exactly according to some random’s fan ideas.

I actually think the redesigns of Goblin and Electro are cool as hell. From that leaked still it looks like the rumors that he'll be wearing some sort of purple cloak along with his original suit are true. I wonder if they'll tweak the mask at all. I know the 2002 mask gets a lot of crap but it's still so iconic that they may just make minor adjustments. As for Electro, all we saw was a normal-looking Jamie Foxx in a construction jacket. I'm sure it'll look cooler in action when he's all charged up. From what VERY little we saw of the Lizard, it appears they've given a more saurian, comics accurate face. As for the other two, I don't see a reason to tamper with Sandman's SM3 design as it looks exactly like it does in the comics. Rhino will need a major overhaul, especially if Paul Giamatti is returning. Maybe do what they did with Juggernaut in Deadpool 2 and use CGI to create an 8 foot, muscular body with Paul Giammati's face.

Ok ok !
Yeah, that's more in line with what I think could happen.

Like said above, what is picking my relative interest in those two films is solely the presence of Raimi and/or of his work.
There's a true opportunity for him to put some closure on what he started two decades ago, that would be a nice cherry on top. It's obviously more authentic to see a director playing with his old toys. Something I fear NWH and even Flashpoint could lack of...
Well, we'll see !
I think the fact that Strange is in this movie coupled with Raimi directing Strange's next movie will give him some creative freedom and licensing with the story that they will tell.

The whole "Strange's name being taken" thing should be at least one thing to come full circle...

I actually think the redesigns of Goblin and Electro are cool as hell. From that leaked still it looks like the rumors that he'll be wearing some sort of purple cloak along with his original suit are true. I wonder if they'll tweak the mask at all. I know the 2002 mask gets a lot of crap but it's still so iconic that they may just make minor adjustments. As for Electro, all we saw was a normal-looking Jamie Foxx in a construction jacket. I'm sure it'll look cooler in action when he's all charged up. From what VERY little we saw of the Lizard, it appears they've given a more saurian, comics accurate face. As for the other two, I don't see a reason to tamper with Sandman's SM3 design as it looks exactly like it does in the comics. Rhino will need a major overhaul, especially if Paul Giamatti is returning. Maybe do what they did with Juggernaut in Deadpool 2 and use CGI to create an 8 foot, muscular body with Paul Giammati's face.

Goblin on this leak has the same suit, you can see the green collar which is very distinctive, the only difference is the purple cloak.

Makes sense. Tobey is going to be the prestige Spiderman that shows up in the clutch with the raw strength and experience to give them the edge to win. I figure Ock and Goblin are going to wreck Holland.

Last edited:
Murphy or one of the guys from that circle mentioned weeks ago Garfield and Tobey are introduced in Act 2 and then they become co-loads. However, based on those story leaks I don't think they'll appear in first hour or 70 mins if the movie's 140 min long or so.

Murphy or one of the guys from that circle mentioned weeks ago Garfield and Tobey are introduced in Act 2 and then they become co-loads. However, based on those story leaks I don't think they'll appear in first hour or 70 mins if the movie's 140 min long or so.
Its worth remembering that Marvel Studios "discovers" their films in the editing room. They shoot and make films in a way that allows them to rejigger their films lot in the editing bay and during post production if they want to, and they always do pick ups. So one cut of the film might have both appearing in Act 2, and another edit might have Tobey not appearing until Act 3.

Last edited:
I think the best piece of evidence that Cox is in it is that the leak that has accurately represented what we have seen so far also says he is in the movie. So, if they are right about...everything we are seeing so far, I have no reason to doubt Cox being in this either

Unless ViewerAnon (who has proven time and time again to be legit) says Murdock’s in it i will remain skeptical. With everything going on in this movie from the looks of it i dont even see where there’d be time to fit him in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vortep88
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"