No Way Home No Way Home Rumors, Leaks And Speculation Thread (Potential Spoilers Ahead)

Apparently there's a leaked photo of Lizard and Sandman that was posted on social media earlier but quickly deleted afterwards. Spider-Fan, the guy who leaked those Tobey and Andrew set pics (and video), seems to confirm this so here's hoping it pops up sometime soon.

Just to be clear, different Spider-Fan lol

Nah, it's the same guy. He made a Twitter account.

I was always supportive of a reboot. As i really wasn't fond of the Raimi series. but i think alot of people tend to struggle with reboots. No one likes to reinvest in another version of a character or characters. people prefer to see the same people be the only version of those characters forever. So people are much more judgement until they either get used to it, or are forced to just accept it.

I think the 3rd reboot of Spider-man for me is when i lost interest abit. But what they are doing with this movie, with bringing the 3 together is probably one of the best things they could have done. it makes you feel like all 3 exist in some connective fashion.

I was supportive of the reboot as well. My loyalty has always been to the character. Not to a director or an actor.

The Sinister 6 prison pic leaked.

Lizard looks buffer and has the purple pants like some leaks claimed. Sandman to the far left.

Read the replies. It's in there. He says it's fake anyway but Sony is apparently taking it down, so....

Unfinished Lizard and Sandman look like the Amazing Bulk in this.

I saw it on Twitter and it looked pretty legit to me. I saved one too before most have seemingly been taken down by Sony. Not sure if it's something I should post in here? (I'm assuming not, lol)

Read the replies. It's in there. He says it's fake anyway but Sony is apparently taking it down, so....

Sony stopped taking down the Andrew Garfield leaks, though. It's like they gave up and you can still find it all over YouTube

Sony stopped taking down the Andrew Garfield leaks, though. It's like they gave up and you can still find it all over YouTube

It's probably cause it was too wide spread. This S6 one is still pretty fresh (reddit hasn't even picked it up yet) but who knows give it a few days, it it might be everywhere too lol

It's probably cause it was too wide spread. This S6 one is still pretty fresh (reddit hasn't even picked it up yet) but who knows give it a few days, it it might be everywhere too lol
not only was it widespread but it got upgraded. we went from a low res shot, to a high res shot, to a low res video, to Andrew getting caught in 4K

TBH if its real. I'm even more convinced you won't see Sandman out of his sand form lol

Lizard looks similar to TASM. Quite bulky, no snout from the looks of it.

TBH if its real. I'm even more convinced you won't see Sandman out of his sand form lol

Lizard looks similar to TASM. Quite bulky, no snout from the looks of it.
missed opportunity if that's true. if they're redesigning Electro and Goblin then they should redesign the Lizard.

If its real. He looks a little like the Hulk with the pants. I imagine up close there probably will be a small redesign. abit like how they changed abomination abit in shang chi. but for the most part it doesn't look like anything major.

It will be interesting to see if he is a talking character.

As for Sandman (if real)

I don't see why he would be in a man-shaped Sand form in a prison. i don't think he will be seen out of that sand form. that should be the moment you see the actor. there is no reason he should be casually standing in that form.

It does add up with the lack of casting news for those 2 characters though.

Last edited:
Unsurprisingly, going to disagree with you that Sandman will be CG throughout the entire movie just because we've seen some CG shots of him doing what he's supposed to do. Not taking that as a certainty until more information comes around.

If there's no second trailer released by the time either Eternals and Ghostbusters Afterlife are out, what's the point of releasing another trailer to begin with when the movie would premiere in barely a month?

Then again, this is Sony we're talking about. :dry:

I mean, they haven’t even shown a trailer for the Resident Evil reboot yet.

I saw the pic but can barely see anything.

edit: Nvm just found it in better quality.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"