Noah Hawley To Write & Direct Next ‘Star Trek’ Film

Sounds like a new crew and perhaps a quieter, more cerebral approach than the last few, leading to a more ideal budget for the studio.

Hawley's comments make me wonder if he is thinking of recasting the classic characters or if he is looking at introducing totally new Trek characters. At this point, I'd honestly be fine with either.

Sounds like a completely new set of characters with the possibility of some of the originals making an appearance.

Wow, something that sounds like Star Trek. So of course they don't do it!

I know we're in a pandemic, but for God's sake. I can see the future article: "The studio wanted to go in a more action orientated direction since the virus storyline proved too topical. With extra time during the pandemic, J.J. Abrams lent his hand in the story to spitball ideas."

Star Trek: Lockdown. Everyone's stuck in their quarters on a ship having to self isolate and can only talk to each other on view screens. No visiting any planets as they would otherwise have to quarantine for 14 days.

Star Trek: Lockdown. Everyone's stuck in their quarters on a ship having to self isolate and can only talk to each other on view screens. No visiting any planets as they would otherwise have to quarantine for 14 days.

They did an episode where they caused a deadly virus to surge through the Enterprise on TNG called "Genesis."

They named the virus, Barclay’s protomorphosis syndrome. It caused the entire crew to de-evolve into primordial creatures.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"