The Dark Knight Non-fan reactions to Heath as Joker/TDK trailer

True, people will embellish, but I think there are always interesting details to be found.

For me, the big thing I noticed was that all Batman fanboys have a strong opinion about the Joker being permawhite, but not one person I know who's seen the trailer and isn't a big Batman fan has commented on the Joker wearing makeup. I don't think anyone besides die hard fans care at all.

Oh, without a doubt. Just as the general public didn't give a damn about organic web shooters, they won't give a damn about make up

Not suprising, the exact same thing happened to me. I think that's how it goes most of the time for just about any trailer.

Exactly. And yet if you look at any of these "Non-Fan reaction" threads you will find claims ranging from the audience giving a trailer a standing ovation, to a terminal cancer patient saw the trailer and Ledger's performance cured him.

ive never seen a standing ovation but i have heard audiences cheer and scream and also boo and laugh.

Exactly. And yet if you look at any of these "Non-Fan reaction" threads you will find claims ranging from the audience giving a trailer a standing ovation, to a terminal cancer patient saw the trailer and Ledger's performance cured him.

happened in my theater. it was magical.

Older sister: "It doesn't look like Heath anymore. This feels so epic."
Mom: "Is that the guy who played the hunkie knight?"
Dad: "Whoa Batman sequel!"
Older sister #2: "How the bad place dis Heath transform into this?"
Little Brother: "This is going to be our favorite movie ever! The Joker is crazy!"
Friend: "This is awesome. Why so serious??! Mwahahaha!"

EVERYTHING IS OVERLY POSITIVE

duh clearly homosexuals dont have refined taste like us normies...:whatever:

I had a friend who saw the trailer and thought it looked cool. He didn't get all weak at the knees because he's not a fan of comic book movies so him saying it looked cool is impressive. He even asked me who was playing the Joker afterwards because he couldn't tell that it was Heath Ledger. In my theater you could hear murmurs after the trailer but no standing ovation or loud cheering. It did get people talking though so thats good.

So it just so happens that all of them dislike it as much as you do. Magically. Are you all clones?

No by an amazing consedense we have similer tastes thats why we are friends! isnt that crazy? :whatever:

Im a projectionist at this movie theater i work at, and whenever i play i am legend i go into the theater and look at the crowds reaction to the dark knight trailer, people start chatting after it when there is silence, and overall im pretty sure people are getting excited for this movie

Im a projectionist at this movie theater i work at, and whenever i play i am legend i go into the theater and look at the crowds reaction to the dark knight trailer, people start chatting after it when there is silence, and overall im pretty sure people are getting excited for this movie

Thanks for your professional analysis. ;) :up:

Its just another word for dumb or stupid

No, it isn't...and you're pretty damn stupid if you think so. Your ignorance is really showing. :dry:

Just be grateful my days of Hype flaming are behind me. Bigger fish to fry, moving on...

wait socko use to flame people... i did see him slap around googlme in the batsuit thread though

On the looks front at the end of the day ledger isn a really well known actor who has done a handful of films in his recent career while JN is one of the most well known actors around its unfair IMO to argue the i cant see heath go arounds i see on here.

maybe people stood up and started knifing the screen when the prologue was done. or did the entire theatre collectively go "uuuhhhhhhh joker not permawhite, no thnx"

This had me laughing my ash off. I would be rolling in the aisle laughing if the audience around me all said that in unison starting with that groan.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"