Non Spoiler Man of Steel Discussion Thread

How has everyone done staying out of the spoilers section? I haven't been in months. But, man I'm ready to watch this. I might wait until after a week until it comes out so I can sit by myself and enjoy it. I don't really enjoy opening weekend when you are directly next to someone and can't stretch and relax.

How has everyone done staying out of the spoilers section?

Not me. I live off spoilers. :oldrazz: Plus it's too much fun. Spent so much time following the movie I won't back out in the final months when the best things will go down. Only thing I plan on avoiding is spoilers for the next trailer (trailer #2 was ruined for me thanks to spoilers) and too much details about the film a week or two before the opening. Otherwise I'll keep on ridding the spoiler waves and having a good time doing it. :word:

I don't really enjoy opening weekend when you are directly next to someone and can't stretch and relax.

Yeah, I try to go to the emptiest screening as possible just to minimize the risk of having someone text during the movie.

Okay....is there anything non-spoilery in the news of late?

I refuse to look in the non spoiler thread because I will not ruin what little this movie has going for it.

Just curious.

Considering that I heard No Spoilers today,
I would say all is well in the Non Spoilers Thread!

Charl, In case I misunderstood your question,
I dont know of any Non Spoilery News,
But top on my list would be news about the score . (as long as there is nothing Spoilery in the Title Tracks.)

What are the chances that Zimmer delivers a more powerful score than the Batman series? Right now I'm not banking on it. I have not been too impressed with him since batman begins. I liked his earlier work much more. After 2005 it all sounds the same really.

Gonna come hang out in here for a while... *stupid guy from screening saying loads of stuff*

Has the screening or spoiler talk stopped yet?. I'm glad I checked here first

I dunno, I keep ducking in and just trying to skip posts the min I feel like a spoiler might be in there :funny:

That's what I do,I go into threads all nervous..then I speed read the first few words of a post then look away quickly hahahah....what have I become:O

Same here. Though I'm a massive lurker upstairs, I am convinced that I formed my own form of microscopic vision. Even though sometimes I accidentally may stumble upon a rumored spoiler, I'm immediately out the door and can depict words of a spoiler from a mile away. Livin life dangerously:woot: ALMOST THERE SUPERPALS!:jedi

I wonder if this topic will get any busier the closer we come to the release date. I myself have decided to avoid all major spoilers from now on. Hopefully I have the strength to do it. :woot: But it seems that because this movie has taken so long to arrive, a lot of fans are so tired of waiting they welcome the spoilers. :oldrazz:

Yeah I agree with you guys. It's just I really don't want to see something and put it all together. I do that a lot. It doesn't take much for me. It not only ruins it for me but people around me bc I can't keep my mouth shut. My friends and family get pissed at me. I try but sometimes I can't help it.
I will never forget recording the trailer to the first Mission Impossible film.
I Freeze Framed the part Where Tom Cruise was fighting Jon Voight who I knew was playing Jim Phelps in the film.
I still cant believe they put that in the trailer .

I will never forget recording the trailer to the first Mission Impossible film.
I Freeze Framed the part Where Tom Cruise was fighting Jon Voight who I knew was playing Jim Phelps in the film.
I still cant believe they put that in the trailer .

I can't believe they put it in the movie. Totally ruined it for me.

I kept hoping that they would bring back Peter Graves And explain the other Phelps was a kind of Decoy, Living Phelps life while the real version lived safely in a new identity somewhere. The phony Phelps got tired of it and went bad .
It seemed simple to me.
Sadly, too late to fix it now .
RIP Peter Graves .
you are STILL missed .

I love the name man of steel but not for this movie. It should be the sequel. You have to have the first movie called Superman. You have to earn the right to a nickname. He hasn't even earned the superman name yet. Kind of like how Batman had to earn the right to the dark knight title.

Can someone tell me if it's safe to go in the discussion thread? I feel like it's a spoiler full zone at the moment.

Can someone tell me if it's safe to go in the discussion thread? I feel like it's a spoiler full zone at the moment.

Why,what's happening? If the spoilers are story ones,then I'm keeping away!

I don't know, i've only popped my head in and out, skimmed through in a frightened panic. It looked like more reviews from people who'd seen the film, but for all I know it was just people joking about fake reviews :hehe:

I wanted an insiders report!

I don't know, i've only popped my head in and out, skimmed through in a frightened panic. It looked like more reviews from people who'd seen the film, but for all I know it was just people joking about fake reviews :hehe:

I wanted an insiders report!

Oh right:woot: I went in and tweeked out Aaahhhh...so I logged out :wow:

I am like Tweek off South Park right now haha,I must stop the coffee and try to keep calm,I need to keep up with news and I like being on here and reading all you guys comments,but I just know I'm going to read something by accident. It's definitely squeaky bum time now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"