Non Spoiler Man of Steel Discussion Thread

Woop! :) Let's get this thread populated! We can have just as much fun a the Open Discussion thread if we just pull a few more people in :hehe:

I think the only way we will get this thread populated is if we reproduce.

:hehe:

:ninja:It is written in very rare and ancient 'classic threads' that Adam and Eve were the first ever 'non spoiler' thread users you know. Just don't tell anyone else this secret! shhh:ninja:

I think the only way we will get this thread populated is if we reproduce.

:hehe:

:ninja:It is written in very rare and ancient 'classic threads' that Adam and Eve were the first ever 'non spoiler' thread users you know. Just don't tell anyone else this secret! shhh:ninja:
I would reproduce with your avatar ANY day. Who is that?

Am i the only one that has turned avatars off to avoid spoilers?

Its painful not allowing my self to watch them.

Are the Tv spots showing too much like most movies seem to do just before their release or are they still hiding a lot?

For example showing all his Super powers in each TV spot or having all the money shots exposed.

So I come in here not to be spoiled and there are spoilers in people's Avatars.....

I would reproduce with your avatar ANY day. Who is that?

It's me!

:cwink:

She's an actress called Ksenia Solo,she plays Kenzi in my guilty pleasure TV show Lost Girl. She is a side kick and friend to a sexy succubus called Bo. It's worth a watch:woot:

Pity we cant get bigger avatars on here after 500 posts or something! People might be able to actually see what or who they are then! :woot:

Are the Tv spots showing too much like most movies seem to do just before their release or are they still hiding a lot?

For example showing all his Super powers in each TV spot or having all the money shots exposed.

I did read one or two comments and it seems like quite a few powers and money shots are being shown now.

I had my fill by the fifth tv spot and I'm so ready now:woot:

Nope. I've done it too. I just don't want to see anything I don't have to until after June the 14th around 14:15 GMT+1 :D

Last edited:
I feel as if I have finally found a safe and sound haven from the spoiler brigade... !
:D

I visited spoiler threads today and regretted it, someone is always dropping a new spoiler there.

It is better to visit this thread, lol.

Up to ten tv spots now! I wonder how much has been given away. I also wonder how much i already know from reading possible spoilers earlier on before the trailers were released

Well, I guess we know the broad strokes of the film, with it being an origin story and all that. But I don't know anything that specific much beyond the teaser and first couple of trailers.

I aim to keep it that way. Anyhow it gives me a lot of reading to catch up on after the 14th... :D

I always watch TV spots and Trailers that I avoided after watching the movie in theater.

It is funny how much they keep it all a secret and then weeks before release they basically tell all.

*pokes head in*

Is it safe in here?

tumblr_mdhsk2PUT11rpn6xxo1_500.gif

Oh **** i didnt realize how close the release was!!

I am in Aus so we dont get it for a few more weeks. How damn exciting!

Accidentally read a pretty big spoiler today, so I'm seeking refuge in here till after the release.

*soundproofs the walls*

Only 9 frickin days!! I remember seeing some production pictures back in 2011 and thought the release was so far away! I can barely contain my excitement!!!! :exp:

Accidentally read a pretty big spoiler today, so I'm seeking refuge in here till after the release.

*soundproofs the walls*

Yeah I'm sort of scanning threads anxiously because I want my SHH hype fix, but I can't seem to find a place that's safe to step foot in for more than a few mins. :hehe:

It's sad. I've seen so many people say they are just gonna stay away from the forum until it hits... Wish they'd all just post in here instead, then we'd have plenty of conversation :)

Superman is coming back to theaters in ten days and I am stoked. :super::super::super:

Me too. Seriously, I've gone from popping in, skimming in fear, to straight out refusing to enter those forums, and now even skimming the non spoiler discussions first because I know people can slip up sometimes (I did after the Avengers :()

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"