The Amazing Spider-Man Norman Osborn *SPOILERS!*

Yeah, NYC just can't catch a break. lol

But honestly, I just want to see something more natural for the characters. It changes everything if people are just transported into space and thrown together in such a forced way. I think you can get more a more meaningful story and character moments if they're still on Earth and in their natural settings.

Not to mention that I don't think people are ready for that to happen yet. I know that Avengers are set to face Thanos, but I don't think you'll see something like him being able to think existence away with the Infinity Gauntlet just like you didn't see Red Skull warp reality with the Cosmic Cube. That's why I don't see the Beyonder and Secret Wars happening any time soon.

There's gotta be a guardians of the galaxy movie

One of my friends says that Norman Osborne is actually Richard Parker, and that Peter's real name is Harry.

There's gotta be a guardians of the galaxy movie

Apparently there will be, but it's not taking Spider-man or Captain America into space. I believe most if not all of those characters in GotG are more at home in space. Plus I still don't see them going up against anyone or anything that can warp reality with a thought.

Apparently there will be, but it's not taking Spider-man or Captain America into space. I believe most if not all of those characters in GotG are more at home in space. Plus I still don't see them going up against anyone or anything that can warp reality with a thought.

You can't see the GOTG going up against Thanos? They already have though

You can't see the GOTG going up against Thanos? They already have though

That's not what I said. I suggest you go back through my last few posts in this thread (especially where I reference Thanos).

That's not what I said. I suggest you go back through my last few posts in this thread (especially where I reference Thanos).

I'm on my phone at work so it's kinda a pain sorry haha I just wasn't sure who you were referencing that's all.

This one just seems so easy...

When Peter goes to Oscorp for the first time there is a holographic poster/picture with an audio recording. The audio states something like "The founder of Oscorp, Norman Osborn" and the picture is, obviously, of Norman Osborn.

Now everyone seems to have figured out that the actor who played the mysterious shadow figure was Michael Massee, and I have to agree from what I observed the second time I saw the movie and again from looking at stills online.

So, simple question...

Was the face in the postor/picture at Oscorp, which again was Norman Osborn, that of Michael Massee?

For some very odd reason I can't seem to find a still of this picture/poster anywhere online. Anyone have access to it so we can see?

Beyond this major piece of evidence I did take special note when I saw the after credits scene for the second time and if you listen to Michael Massee he really seems to be going out of his way to make his voice very Norma Osborn/Green Goblin-ish...

In additon if you're going to go with the standard Spider-Man storyline, Gwen Stacey needs to be killed by the Green Gobin. How else can you have the "Gwen Stacey Syndrome". Plus at some point Mary-Jane needs to come in (they were best friends and consolling each other is what leads to Mary-Jane and Peter becoming romantic).

Personally I am hoping that this whole Spider-man relaunch will not just be a 3 movie deal, but instead a multiple, as needed deal. Meaning that every year there would be a new movie focusing on one main villian. For example:

1. Lizard
2. Green Gobin
3. Electro or Rhino or Mysterio or Vulture or Scorpion or Kraven/Cameleon
4. Venom (hopefully done right this time)
5. Carnage
6. Synister Six (maybe too much)

I really like the idea of Kraven and Cameleon (since they are related) being in the same movie. Maybe in the second movie, hired by Norman Osborn to capture Parker and "take back that which is his". Cameleon could pretend to be Richard Parker. This could delve deeper into Pater's parent's back story and set up for the Gobin clash in the third.

I also really like the idea of Scorpion. Instead of having JJJ hiring a private investigator maybe make Mac Gargan either a hitman or ex-military for hire. Guess the tough question is who would give him the suit. Off the cuff how about have Harry Osborn do it since he would want revenge on Spider-man. Actually if this was the 4th movie (after Green Gobin was dead) it could be a team up with Harry Osborn giving special powers/suits to two foes, say Scorpion and Rhino or Scorpion and Electro. Black Cat could be introduced as well to cause tension with Peter and Mary-Jane and provide a secondary sexy character for the guys!

For Venom I am really hoping that they go the meteor route. This one would need to end with Eddie Brock (who this time would hopefully be a big, burly dude) in jail and a small piece of the symbiote still being "attached". Brock's cellmate or next door "neighbor" could be Cletus Casidy, seting up the next movie. That one would need to be really dark.

Personally I don't want to see Peter married to Mary-Jane. I want the relationship to start in the third or fourth movie, and then build, but never get to marriage. How great would a "cat fight" - pun intended - between Mary-Jane and Felicia Hardy be?

But in the end, with Gwen Stacey in the flick, we are (or should be) heading towards a Green Gobin (hopefully no stupid helmet this time!).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"