Not shocking news... HALO 3 footage to be shown at E3.

i have a feeling everyone will be extremely disappointed. Even it is shown it will be very short pretentious

WhatsHisFace said:
You have horrible FPS taste. You like "Cold Winter", which is one of the crappiest FPSs released in the last two years, but hate Halo 1 and 2, which are universally regarded as the gold standard of the console FPS.

Cold Winter was fun!
Only it has horrible graphics :(
I guess there's just "something" about it, I don't know, but I'd rather play Brothers in Arms or FEAR or something :o
I still love you :(

Horrorfan said:
Et tu, Gammy? :(But come on people, DEAD RISING!!!! Not to mention Crackdown which is a superhero gta from the creator of the original GTA. Then there's Lost Planet, not to mention sony's loss of the smackdown series as an exclusive and resident evil 5...

Dead Rising and Lost Planet both have my money already :up:

I like Halo and Halo 2 ALOT. I still think they're overrated though.

Liquid Snake said:
i have a feeling everyone will be extremely disappointed. Even it is shown it will be very short pretentious

THAT'S NOT EVEN A COMPLETE THOUGHT/SENTENCE. :confused: I GUESS YOU SPENT SO MUCH ENERGY COMING UP WITH "PRETENTIOUS", THAT YOU FORGOT WHAT YOU WERE TRYING TO SAY. :O

Gammy v.2 said:
Dead Rising and Lost Planet both have my money already :up:

I meant not telling me what the third season of arrested is like and not being excited about dr tobias funke being in Halo 2 :( :( :(

Horrorfan said:
I meant not telling me what the third season of arrested is like and not being excited about dr tobias funke being in Halo 2 :( :( :(

I love David Cross, but he was also in MIB2.
My point? The man can make a mistake :(

As for the 3rd. season, I'm waiting for the DVD, so I haven't seen a single episode :(

Gammy v.2 said:
I love David Cross, but he was also in MIB2.
My point? The man can make a mistake :(

Heratic :( Halo 2 a mistake? :( :( :(

Gammy v.2 said:
Halo 1 was a mistake, I don't know what to call Halo 2 :(
A mistake's mistake? :confused:
You're not allowed to talk about Halo anymore. :( :down :confused: :( :down

At least you liked Deus Ex and Enclave. That's all that matters, really.

Wait, what did you think of Riddick?

Okay, well at least your taste isn't completely shattered. I think Riddick is like, thee best FPS out there. It was short, granted, but it was better and longer than all the "good" levels of any other FPS combined.

I guess that didn't make sense... Well, what I'm trying to say is if they made a "greatest levels only" compiliation of any FPS and put it out there, it would neither be as good or as long as Riddick.

Yeah, I'm looking forward to "The Darkness". :D :( :D

Riddick was AWESOME. After the Movie Franchise I would love for them to continue it in Games

Anything with Vin Disel automatically gets a 'sucks hairy kojima balls' factor of ten (out of ten).

Horrorfan said:
Anything with Vin Disel automatically gets a 'sucks hairy kojima balls' factor of ten (out of ten).
I generally feel the same way, but the Riddick game is actually fantastic. If you have an Xbox you should check it out.

The story of MGS games are at least better put together than the story of Halo 2, sorry to say.

**** with the MGS/Kojima bashing.

Zenien said:
The story of MGS games are at least better put together than the story of Halo 2, sorry to say.

**** with the MGS/Kojima bashing.

But in Halo 2, 'the battlefield is eternal'. Except without Vamp.

I really don't remember if that was actually said in MGS, but understanding what "the battlefield is eternal" means isn't hard.

Zenien said:
I really don't remember if that was actually said in MGS, but understanding what "the battlefield is eternal" means isn't hard.

No, but it's ******ed nontheless.

dude its translated from japanese, ofcourse its not going to be like that, atleast its different than generic western bad art lol am i rite?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"