Nothing Can Stop The Klaw! - Andy Serkis As Ulysses Klaw

LEVITIKUZ

Avenger
Reaction score
Serkis1.gif

So it's speculated that Andy Serkis is playing Ulysses Klaw in Avengers Age of Ultron. In the comics Klaw is responsible for the death of T'Chaka, T'Challa's father.

So what would you like to see from the Klaw in Black Panther?

I just want to see a true rivalry between the two. This has the chance to be the best marvel rivalry, where the bad blood is personal. Cap vs skull is good guy vs guy wanting to take over world. Loki vs Thor can work together sometimes, Klaw killed the mans father.

Glad to see Andy Serkis get a significant role and one where he can show his face.

Love the title of the thread.

Klaw is tasked with getting his company access to Vibranium. Teams up with M'Baku to take over Wakanda, killing T'Chaka but suffering grievous injuries. He comes back in his cyborg form (none of the "being of pure sound", just weaponized sonic technology) and is beaten by T'Chaka in the climatic battle. He is arrested, but he will be back.....

Make it done, Marvel :woot:

I like Serkis getting some live action work but has Marvel confirmed that he's Klaw? More then likely but I;m still gonna hold off.

Its all but confirmed. Feige was talking about a Black Panther easter egg in the Age of Ultron trailer, he looks exactly like the comic book character, I don't think its a stretch.

Klaw is going to be amazing! I'm glad they lost his pith helmet!

Can't wait to see his cameo in Avengers!

If they went and hooked an actor well known for mo-cap work I hope this means Klaw is going to be CGI in his superpowered form.

Make him look badass.

Dunno. I like the idea of Serkis wearing an actual costume. I think his skill would translate equally as good in costume.

Also while I think it's probably likely he will be the villain in Black Panther. What if there's a chance he doesn't survive AoU?

Lastly what sort of look do people want to see Klaw have in Black Panther?

Dunno. I like the idea of Serkis wearing an actual costume. I think his skill would translate equally as good in costume.

Also while I think it's probably likely he will be the villain in Black Panther. What if there's a chance he doesn't survive AoU?

Lastly what sort of look do people want to see Klaw have in Black Panther?

Serkis is awesome, and I'm glad that he's got to play one of my favorites. Hope Klaw survives AoU and get to be main villain in Black Panther. Maybe they will show the accident where he gets disintegrated in AoU (probably when he gives access to vibranium to Ultron), making it look like he died or just give a teaser of him getting powers (a la the Leader in TIH).

As for the looks, I'm hopping that he gets at least two looks, one being some sort of vibranium containment suit and other being his pure sound form after his containment suit gets damaged.

Here's my try to redesign him...

klaw_copy_by_blastattak-d88vq4t.jpg

I'll need to get back to square one, though, this started to look too much like Magneto/Dr. Doom/Sentinel hybrid.. :(

Ha! Completely forgot I had commented in this section of the forum.

Here's my try to redesign him...

klaw_copy_by_blastattak-d88vq4t.jpg

That's a nice concept, T-Ray. Though I gotta say I'm unfamiliar with the character for the most part. Didn't know he was turned into sound though. I can't see them going that way in the MCU though. But I'd still like to see him with some sort of costume and his signature weapon.

The former acquaintance of Tony Stark sounds interesting. Looks like they may have possibly worked together back when Tony was in the arms business. Or he simply could be another rival like Hammer was.

without spoiling anything, his performance in age of utlron could prove him as a great villain in the bp movie

Last edited:
Eh too hard to tell really. He's a great actor no doubt but we needed to see more of him. He had a South African accent. Which was cool

He was really great in the part. It has me excited.

He was definitely good. Excited to see more of Serkis in the role!

His brief appearance in AOU was actually one of the highlights so I can't wait to see him take the spotlight as a main villain.

I was hoping to see more of Klaue in AoU, but Serkis did a good job with the little screen time he had.

Black Panther defeats him using a cuttlefish. :o

The Marvel movies seem to have a weird obsession with flipping things. Malekith had the wrong side of his face scarred, now Klaw is missing the wrong arm. :oldrazz:

Its good to here he was written well. The movie doesn't come out here till Thursday night

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"