Nova project in the works

but it won’t get its own subforum…

But you can discuss it in any Nova thread you or anyone makes in the Limited Series section that you want. Seriously guys, I think complaining about it constantly is a gross overreaction to what is ultimately a minor inconvenience at best

My vision for a Nova thing would be that it would start where we actually see Thanos and the Black Order wrecking Xandar before the events of Infinity War to get the Infinity Stone. We see Rhomann Dey and Glenn Close as Nova Prime again. With all hope lost they activate the Xandarian Worldmind Project to someday salvage and revive the Nova Corps. So the Nova Helmet/Worldmind is like a prototype untested weapon and last-ditch effort for the Nova Corps.

The series could have Titus, who was a disgraced member going after the helmet or Worldmind. Or you could do Annihilus or something. Maybe there could be a lead-up to Annihilation Wave as a big event.

I‘d love to see more of the Xandarians and Xandar, before Thanos destroyed it. With Glen Close and John C Riley showing up again

I‘d love to see more of the Xandarians and Xandar, before Thanos destroyed it. With Glen Close and John C Riley showing up again

If the show gets off the ground, that seems to be the obvious thing to do.

Great to hear. Have been wanting this for a while. Will be interested to see if they go for a film or a show.

Nova needs a better costume than those Nova Corps uniforms from GOTG. Something that looks a bit more like armour.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"