Numb3r Nam3s: A Hype News Exclusive

Understanding? Woman, what do you think the original thread was about? I stated that the prejudice was wrong and needed to cease, and yet it hasn't. And Mee is suppose to be the one to help build bridges and roads and parking lots?

This kid couldn't even beat a woman and a Brit in a fake ass election. And now he's suppose to bring peace and harmony between two feuding factions of e-people? I love you, Bella. But you're dreaming, girlfriend. :csad:
I have a dream that one day this nation of Superhero Hype will rise up and live out the true meaning of its creed: "We hold these truths to be self-evident: that all men are created equal." NIN or non.

I have a dream that one day this nation of Superhero Hype will rise up and live out the true meaning of its creed: "We hold these truths to be self-evident: that all men are created equal." NIN or non.

And I pray that day happens during my lifetime.

Lord knows I don't want cmill216 jr to have to grow up in a world where he has to sit in a separate section of the Lounge just because of the numbers in his name.

We dream to see that day that the words "Don't shoot until you see the curves of their numbers." go down in infamy.

Lord knows I don't want cmill216 jr to have to grow up in a world where he has to sit in a separate section of the Lounge just because of the numbers in his name.

My father, Showtime028, he would have been proud of the progress but still wishing for more change.

I will happen, slowly but surely. Heck, you see progress today since I have a NIN person working with me as my Chief of Staff. I present to you Mr. ShowtimeIcantrecallhisnumber.

I will happen, slowly but surely. Heck, you see progress today since I have a NIN person working with me as my Chief of Staff. I present to you Mr. ShowtimeIcantrecallhisnumber.

Just because we have numbers, doesn't mean we are all alike.

The sad thing is, is that someone is going to legitemately complain about being discriminated against.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"