NUMB3RS has a episode of comic books tonight

Morg

Grumpy mod
Staff member
Reaction score
Seems it's about a thief of a rare comic book being stolen. Should be fun to watch :)

Check local time for viewing

Sounds like it'll be fun and it doesn't conflict with any other show for tonight. I might try and watich it.

woot! Gun fight at the con!

I like the two women that roughed the towel guy up, now that was comedy. :woot: :up:

Way they were kicking I think his jewels be hurting for awhile :p

hahaha they made a Galactus reference, that was my favorite part!

The FBI agent who liked comics got the Dr. Strange saying right.....so at least someone did a little research.

I watch this show ever week. This was a good episode.

The FBI agent who liked comics got the Dr. Strange saying right.....so at least someone did a little research.

Yep, except I've been at alot of comic cons. I don't recall seeing so many people dressed up like trekkies :oldrazz:

Yep, except I've been at alot of comic cons. I don't recall seeing so many people dressed up like trekkies :oldrazz:

I was referring more to the writer, with the correct wordage from the comic.....the people dressed up in the background would come under director, set director, or someone like that.

I was referring more to the writer, with the correct wordage from the comic.....the people dressed up in the background would come under director, set director, or someone like that.

Probably, still was a bit annoyed seeing so many trekkers at a comic con :oldrazz:

Paramount owns CBS and Star Trek. No threat of a lawsuit if they show Trek.

trekkies and trekkers are two different things.

trekkies and trekkers are two different things.

To some people.....I've been around for 50 years....it really doesn't bother me if you call me either one.:woot:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"