No Way Home NWH Fanservice/Wishlist

The Duh

Civilian
Reaction score
No Way Home is shaping up to be one of the biggest fanservice movies of all time, and I thought it would be fun to wishlist some things (that are plausible enough to actually happen of course; nothing like say, Doctor Strange magics in Human Torch and Iceman for a Spidey and his Amazing Friends teamup). What are your "wishlist/fanservice" moments that you'd like to happen in this movie?

Some obvious ones:
1. Re-enacting the "Pointing Spider-Men" meme
2. A showdown shot of Spider-Men vs the Sinister Six
3. A final swing in New York with all 3 Spider-Men with a BGM that incorporates each one of their themes into one glorious track

Some less obvious ones:
1. A scene of Doctor Strange interacting with the 3 Spider-Men wondering how to refer to each one of them (for me, he decides to only refer to MCU Spidey as Peter/Parker, and nicknames Raimi Spidey as Tobey and Webb Spidey as Andrew)
2. The Spider-Men commenting on things from the other (Raimi/Webb Spidey wondering where MCU Spidey gets his Spidey suits from, Webb/MCU Spidey commenting on Raimi Spidey's lack of mechanical webshooters, etc.)
3. Raimi/Webb Spidey making allusions to their own universe's version of certain characters compared to MCU Spidey's universe, maybe making inside references to story/production elements that didn't come to be (Raimi Spidey: I had to deal with a "flying vulture" guy once. He was one of Flint Marko's cellmates in my world / Webb Spidey: Oscorp was using my dad's research to make a whole bunch of bad guys in my world. To think I'd be dealing with a whole bunch of them now)

1. As a homage to the end of Spider-Man 1, Maguire tells Holland (who is still grieving Uncle Tony): "You have an uncle. His name is Uncle Ben."

2. Garfield mocking Holland saying "Mr Stark, Mr Stark, what shall I do?" and then telling him to learn to make his own decisions.

3. When Holland and Garfield see that Maguire produces his own webs, they can ask him "What are you? The Human Spider?" in reference to Maguire's original wrestling name.

4. Chris Zylka's Flash picking on Revelori's Flash and maybe even holding him upside down like at the beginning of Amazing Spider-Man. Then Garfield can call him "Eugene" again.

5. Maguire and Garfield meeting Marisa Tomei's Aunt May.

Some of these I think are reasonable to expect, others are a stretch but I'd love it

Sam Raimi style opening/closing credits with some Alex Ross artwork and a medley of all the movies' themes

"With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility" line somewhere in there, probably delivered by Tobey

Some clarity on Uncle Ben in the MCU

Green Goblin trapped in a mirror before he escapes

Closure on MJ/Peter's relationship in the Raimiverse

We get to see the rest of the Rhino fight from the end of ASM2

Post credits scenes that setup ASM3 and SM4, or at least a title card that says "Tobey Maguire and Andrew Garfield willl return" ; this one's a crazy fan wish, but what the hell, dream big

It's classic and obvious, but still: seeing the Sinister Six get in each others' way, or be used against each other, as their downfall.

I'd really like Doc Ock to say butterfingers again lol.

spiderman-spiderman2.gif

I honestly would love it if Kirsten Dunst had a quick cameo in this. Seeing her and Tobey back on screen together would hit me in the feels big time.

How about a homage to this scene?

49f.jpg

The pointing Spider-Men meme has to happen.

I'd like to check in on Dunst's MJ after all this time. Glad James Franco's character is dead, and I'll admit I don't really care about the supporting cast of the Amazing series too much. Emma Stone as Spider-Gwen would have been fun though.

That all the returning heroes and villains have their old leitmotifs back. Hearing Elfman's themes for Spidey, Goblin, Ock, and Sandman would make me cream myself.

Sandman wasn't Elfman, but I agree. All had memorable themes that I'd love to hear again.

The pointing Spider-Men meme has to happen.

I'd like to check in on Dunst's MJ after all this time. Glad James Franco's character is dead, and I'll admit I don't really care about the supporting cast of the Amazing series too much. Emma Stone as Spider-Gwen would have been fun though.

Sandman wasn't Elfman, but I agree. All had memorable themes that I'd love to hear again.

Ock's theme is my favorite, I love how the almost mechanical rhythm mimics Ock's tentacles slamming into the ground.

The pointing meme is jumping the shark. You guys can’t be serious

1. Epic swinging scene with the three Spider-men. That will bring tears to my eyes and make the crowd go wild.

2. Return of the Elfman theme when Tobey swings back into action.

3. I wanna see Garfield and Holland jokingly banter with each other during battle while Maguire's older, more mature Spidey tries to keep the two youngsters in check.

4. I wanna hear Tobey give the "with great power comes great responsibility" talk to Holland.

5. Before Tobey and Andrew step in, I;'d like to see Holland-Spidey try to take on the six all by himself and put up a good fight.

1. As a homage to the end of Spider-Man 1, Maguire tells Holland (who is still grieving Uncle Tony): "You have an uncle. His name is Uncle Ben."

2. Garfield mocking Holland saying "Mr Stark, Mr Stark, what shall I do?" and then telling him to learn to make his own decisions.

3. When Holland and Garfield see that Maguire produces his own webs, they can ask him "What are you? The Human Spider?" in reference to Maguire's original wrestling name.

4. Chris Zylka's Flash picking on Revelori's Flash and maybe even holding him upside down like at the beginning of Amazing Spider-Man. Then Garfield can call him "Eugene" again.

5. Maguire and Garfield meeting Marisa Tomei's Aunt May.
tumblr_inline_nuweq7QJtK1qb847a_500.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"