NY Toy Fair 2012

Nothing Rough? There's a FB page about MLs and a few of those guys have them. I believe they are from Ontario.

I haven't haf the chance to hunt, but I'm glad they can be found at Target now, the extra 3 bucks always helps.

I wanna say the scale would have been 5 inch or 4.25, I'm not sure. Personally I'm glad they didnt do it, so many figures are hard to find as is, even revision waves. I think since we have movie related vehicles for 3.75, that MU should do vehicles in that line. Comic versions of bases and vehicles would be fine by me.

oH man, that would be an insane move to sell figs, if each MU fig came with a piece of one full sized ML

That would be nuts......but I'd get them.

All in all this was asmall showing for Toy Fair compared to previous years.....when I would be glued to the computer every second refreshing my page lol.

Sigh, still no sign of new MLs in Canada :(

previous years as first half of 2000s... the last 5 years or so have been next to nothing shown legend wise.

hence why I wasnt glued to the laptop. lol

No Legends no Roughy

hence why I wasnt glued to the laptop. lol

No Legends no Roughy

eh, there still showing more than they use to. Last 2 years have been decent. In all honesty things have just shifted. ToyBiz showed more at ToyFair, and less at Comic con, and Hasbro does the opposite, showing more at comic con and less at toyfair.

Wow, that's crazy but true if you look back on each.

Spidey that was a cool catch p.s.

I thought all those Build a figure Terrax were Legend sizes?

I thought all those Build a figure Terrax were Legend sizes?

Vartha i think you're confusing everyone... lol

MU figs don't have BAF's

ML's DO. ML's have Terrax in wave 1, and Arnim Zola for wave 2

Vartha i think you're confusing everyone... lol

MU figs don't have BAF's

ML's DO. ML's have Terrax in wave 1, and Arnim Zola for wave 2
Yeah I'm confused as to WHY they're being displayed again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"