Original Obi-Wan Kenobi Starring Ewan McGregor on Disney+ Thread

but she’s dead and not sensible to the force to reappear.
I don’t think she has time, filming Thor 4 during that time

There will definitely be flashbacks

I doubt they’d bring back Hayden if there weren’t any flashbacks

Kennedy said during the investors day: Hayden Christensen in the role of Darth Vader (not Anakin Skywalker) - it‘ll be the rematch of the century

Kennedy said during the investors day: Hayden Christensen in the role of Darth Vader (not Anakin Skywalker) - it‘ll be the rematch of the century

Well you can't take everything they always say at these hype events at face value.

Last edited:
Any ideas when we are likely to get a first trailer for this? When;s the ETA for this thing?

May the 4th might be the perfect release (since Andor will start before it and will run for 12 episodes).
I expect a trailer 2 months prior - but maybe we’ll have another investors day presentation with a teaser in December. Not unlikely for that amount of content Disney has to offer in 2022.

Last edited:
I really feel like this show will be magical. I wonder if we will get a Qui-Gon flashback or force ghost? Would be so cool.

Someone very special to Ewan McGregor the actor, not necessarily to the character Obi-Wan, right?

So it could be like his best mate Charlie Boorman or something lol
Mark Hamill. I am probably completely wrong, but why not guess? Or maybe Ahsoka? I don't know. :funny:

Last edited:
So with Boba Fett just wrapping and the news that Mando hasn't started filming yet, I have been curious about the possible release schedule for all the shows. I am going to assume that with Andor and Obi-Wan, they will want one around May, and considering what Obi-Wan is, I can see it being that one. So could Andor come first?

Total guess:
Boba: Dec
Andor: Winter/Spring
Obi-Wan: May
Mando: August/Sept
Ahsoka: Nov

iu

I know but it's only my opinion. I have a prejudice against anything PT (movies) that I can't overcome. Even Nathalie Portman could not help it and I liked her very much in her dress (not when she wore full makeup tho).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"