Official '24' Season 5 Discussion Thread!

I'm still reeling from
Palmer and Michelle

The fact Tony is still alive shows that he still has a big role to play in this season.

Told you guys Michelle was going to die.

It sucks though. It really pisses me off they did this.

ok whats up with all the crazy ladies. first it was drischolls daughter and now this wacked out job! itll be funny if the president had her commited.

Lt. Figgnuts said:
I'm still reeling from
Palmer and Michelle

I know...:( It was like blam....and as soon as one was gone you knew that others will follow.

why is everybody so pissed about
Michelle dying again?
Im sorry I'm just not understanding it... 24 gets part of its unpredictability back and people get pissed
if Michelle didn't die how was Tony supposed to get into the game? really...

Well, when a character that people like die, the people who like the character get pissed. It's natural. I'm a little bit pissed myself, because I liked the character.

and as for the kid... Jack should've just put a cap in him as soon as he saw Jack clock the guard. *sighs* lol

I liked the character as well, but I loved the first one more (my second favorite character) and Im accepting it just fine. I guess I understand though, if Jack died or Tony even I'd probably be pretty pissed too.

I feel like an idiot for not watching 24 since the beginning now. :(

I didn't realize we have a play by play commentary in this thread...:rolleyes:

4 posts in a row = unnecessary.

Lt. Figgnuts said:
Did he ever really leave?

what do you mean, he doesnt work for stu no more. he's on his own, except chloe will help him. chloe really respects jack and trusts him. i like that about her character.

POWdER-man said:
I didn't realize we have a play by play commentary in this thread...:rolleyes:

4 posts in a row = unnecessary.

im sorry man, i thought more people would be posting. and hey if football commentators can do it why cant i?

GoldenAgeHero said:
im sorry man, i thought more people would be posting. and hey if football commentators can do it why cant i?

I agree with that statement.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"