Official '24' Season 5 Discussion Thread!

jack baur is like mcguyver but bloodier and hardcore.

poor jack, he really cared for palmer.

Master Chief said:
I feel like an idiot for not watching 24 since the beginning now. :(

Yeah, I'm really glad I was able to catch up with the DVDs.

GoldenAgeHero said:
what do you mean, he doesnt work for stu no more. he's on his own, except chloe will help him. chloe really respects jack and trusts him. i like that about her character.

What I mean is...Jack has always been badass. "Dark" Jack never really left, so he can't be back.

oh oh. damn edgar!! gawd wathing this all state commercial makes miss
palmer

Batman said:
This season is going to kick ash.

what really sucks is that the cut it to half a year. but i guess it build enticipation up more and gives writers more time to be creative. when the show is over these writers should right comics. imagine batman is baur but not using guns.oh yeah!!!

damn it!!!!!!! he's screwed but we all know hes gonna escape. that was awesome, poor chloe, not shes gonna be interrogated like a suspect.

GoldenAgeHero said:
what really sucks is that the cut it to half a year. but i guess it build enticipation up more and gives writers more time to be creative. when the show is over these writers should right comics. imagine batman is baur but not using guns.oh yeah!!!

Heh.

and Jack has that wonderful "damnit chloe" look on his face again lol.

behold charles logan and his incredible phone call altering device!!!

oh oh theres a conspiracy theory now. awesome!! so what do you think logan has planned pyro? you think he's a shady character? or that other guy his ta or whatever he is. not the vp, the other guy.

I think Logans wifes memory has the 'time' in which Palmer called her messed up, so they pulled the wrong phone conversation.

I love Chloe as a field agent!....

Golgo13:The Hitman said:
I think Logans wifes memory has the 'time' in which Palmer called her messed up, so they pulled the wrong phone conversation.

Haha.

I hate cliff hangers like that, can't wait 'til tomorrow. :(

hmm... i was actually just joking about Logan... he's not smart enough to pulloff anything like that. At least thats what I think... lol

No actually they just showed who was the inside man...he altered the tape before the president heard it...

damn i hate this. the show is about over and its just getting to the climax argghh!!

oh gopd geekasem from watching the preveiws, cant breate cant spell, oh gawd!!

I wouldn't mind these multiple posts if you'd just treat them like this were a paper for college or something. :(

David! Michelle! Tony! :(

Looks like this is going to be an intense season. Tonights episodes were amazing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"