Endgame OFFICIAL Avengers 4 Merchandise Thread

Gamer Korg maybe, with headset and Xbox controller. :D:

Endgame-Thor-BDS-Statue-001.jpg

Endgame-Thor-BDS-Statue-002.jpg

Iron-Studios-Hulk-Deluxe-BDS-001.jpg

Iron-Studios-Hulk-Deluxe-BDS-002.jpg

Got mine today, it looked like the case had just been out out. One thing to note is Mjolnir is behind Cap's shield and you have to look to see it.
Even still...just to get a Cap figure that is NOT the Quantum Realm suit...that figure just sucks. Also, I promised my son this figure, so I need to find it quickly before I'm forced to pay the ebay 50 plus for it. (which I won't, by the way)

Even still...just to get a Cap figure that is NOT the Quantum Realm suit...that figure just sucks. Also, I promised my son this figure, so I need to find it quickly before I'm forced to pay the ebay 50 plus for it. (which I won't, by the way)

I just mentioned where Mjolnir is packed just to let people know that it is with the figure. When I first saw the figure I literally said you don't get Mjolnir and my heart sank and for some reason I turned the package a saw Mjolnir behind the shield. I plan to buy a second figure if I can as this may be my fav Cap figure. I totally get not wanting to pay over twice the price for a figure because I need the Thing to have all of the Fantastic Four but I don't want to pay $50 for him either.

If I see that Cap figure, I may buy it but I really wish it came with an alternate broken shield as well.

Any word on a release date yet?
Rumors on Blu-ray.com point to August 13th with a digital release on July 30th, which would make sense because that's the same week Infinity War was released on Blu-ray last year.

Rumors on Blu-ray.com point to August 13th with a digital release on July 30th, which would make sense because that's the same week Infinity War was released on Blu-ray last year.

I think Bob Iger said that they will delay the digital release until November to coincide with the film's premiere at Disney Plus.

I think Bob Iger said that they will delay the digital release until November to coincide with the film's premiere at Disney Plus.
Maybe for rental, but a digital version will likely be available for purchase two weeks before the physical disc release.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"