Endgame Official Avengers: Endgame News & Speculation Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please no timejump more then 6 months...

I don't think you'll have to worry about it- no way it will all be in the future, the way to fix this is in the past, but they'll have to start, say 5 years from the snap. I think the events of A4 will be spread out over 15 years or so (which others will really dislike, too, I know...)

Please no timejump more then 6 months...
I prefer to see what they at least do after realizing what just happen. The movie should not just start with the time jump because is Tony really not going to try and contact Steve and the others for multiple years? I want to see him try to make that first contact which should be as soon as they get back to Earth.

I suppose they can start from where they left off and jump to months or years ahead. That would still feel rushed imo.

Dd1JqBDXkAIYb_R

This "official synopsis" sucks but the guy who posted it on Twitter said it's temporary. By the way, when are we going to get a subforum for this movie?

I think Infinity War II should be in the same subforum as this year's movie, it will keep that place alive for a while longer than most subforums.

Dd1JqBDXkAIYb_R

This "official synopsis" sucks but the guy who posted it on Twitter said it's temporary. By the way, when are we going to get a subforum for this movie?

"Sacrifice." Interesting...

Of course it is temporary since AM&W and CM are not out and not much info will be given.

I think Infinity War II should be in the same subforum as this year's movie, it will keep that place alive for a while longer than most subforums.
But it's a completely different movie. Things would get confusing after a while.

"Sacrifice." Interesting...
Yep, someone is going to die. Probably War Machine. :o

Last edited:
Possible leaked promo / concept art:

Vingadores-4-equipe-original-e-sobreviventes-arte-conceitual-avengers-4-concept-art.jpg

Vingadores-4-Thanos-arte-conceitual-Avengers-4-concept-art.jpg

Heroisx

Last edited:
Is... is that real? Oh my God, look at Captain Marvel... I'm screaming.

She looks great there! Hulk looks different though!

Lol, I've seen someone say the concept art is fake because Wasp's not on it. Who's gonna tell him. XD

She looks great there!
She's in full Princess Sparklefist mode and I'm all here for it.

Last edited:
That leaked concept art for A4 is pretty much what I was expecting but it is still awesome to look at.

She's in full Princess Sparklefist mode and I'm all here for it.

Haha, love that term.

Even if the concept art is fake I like when they make a character look that good as the creators are likely to want to make sure the real version looks at least as good. This is great work either way and really kicks off the Avengers 4 excitementZ

If that is real promo/concept art it’s looking pretty good I think.

I really like the female reinforcement the Avengers get in the form of Captain Marvel and Nebula :)

Three very different women are part of the team now and I can't wait to see their dynamics!

Well if it is real, it further confirms my thoughts that we are getting a version of the Professor Hulk.

I prefer to see what they at least do after realizing what just happen. The movie should not just start with the time jump because is Tony really not going to try and contact Steve and the others for multiple years? I want to see him try to make that first contact which should be as soon as they get back to Earth.

I suppose they can start from where they left off and jump to months or years ahead. That would still feel rushed imo.
What if it takes Tony 10 years to get back to earth with Nebula and he meets Carol on the way back. Maybe Pepper has already given birth to their child.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"