Endgame Official Avengers: Endgame News & Speculation Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great suit for Cap.

captain-america-25.jpeg

You know what would create some mystery? Someone shooting and killing Cap at the end of A4 being a mystery well into phase 4. Granted this will never happen

It seems like Disney asks for a lot of commitment from their actors (8+film appearance contracts) while not paying as much as some might like. And then... someone like Hemsworth has got to be afraid of being typecast as this godly looking dude with a medieval sounding accent.

From his perspective, he's already got millions of dollars; now, it's about cementing that reputation... and maybe he thinks he's already done what he can do with Disney in that regard, and has to move on.

Hemsworth is about to play a villain in El Royale....and it will be a miracle if this won't flop (in spire of looking like a great movie)

This is the most the Hulk has looked like Ruffalo.
To me personally it can only mean the total merge of both Hulk and Banner into 1 personality... Professor Hulk.

DoBvUtjVAAgUeJ2.jpg

We shall see if this doesn't play out in A4.

IMG_6156.jpg

Survive-1-El-funeral-del-Capitan-America-Ultimate.jpg

We need clear pics of the Ronin concept art. Looks glorious....

Agreed. He looks so dope with the mask, hood and the swords. Hawkeye going all out as a Ninja is something I never thought I would be that excited to see before.

7months to go. I assume they'll release this a week early just like with IW?

I agree that a fourth Thor film might be, or at least should be, in the cards. With Captain America and Iron Man you can make a better argument that there's not a lot left to do, but Ragnarok wasn't really the third Thor movie, it was the first Chris Hemsworth Thor movie. He should get to make at least one more film that is truly written around him and his abilities.

(I think they picked the wrong actor for what they originally intended Thor to be, and it wasn't until Ragnarok that they rewrote the part to fit Hemsworth's talent instead of trying to make him do things he's not especially good at. I don't even like the new approach to Thor, but I know it was the right choice, because a movie needs to play to the star's strengths, not make him be something he's not.)

It seems like Disney asks for a lot of commitment from their actors (8+film appearance contracts) while not paying as much as some might like. And then... someone like Hemsworth has got to be afraid of being typecast as this godly looking dude with a medieval sounding accent.

From his perspective, he's already got millions of dollars; now, it's about cementing that reputation... and maybe he thinks he's already done what he can do with Disney in that regard, and has to move on.
They signed they contracts before the MCU really got going. Hemsworth was a no name to the masses before Thor 1 as was Hiddelston. Stan was another unknown before Cap movies. RDJ was on a dip before Iron Man role. The contracts went both ways imo.

The contract thing has been up before.
This isn't the 1st time most of their contracts are up after the next movie.
The same articles & headlines are rehashed as well.
It's a way to negotiate more money.
Some could very well decide they are done with it. But I highly HIGHLY doubt Chris H. is one of them.

To me personally it can only mean the total merge of both Hulk and Banner into 1 personality... Professor Hulk.

DoBvUtjVAAgUeJ2.jpg
The Ragnarok Hulk was my favorite, I don't know much about Professor Hulk. I am hoping we still get some Hulk being fun and not just a green Banner.

New photos have leaked of Iron Man's new armor, Ronin and War Machine's new armor

Interestingly that looks more like the bleeding edge armor than the Mark 46 from Civil War which is supposed to resemble the comic bleeding edge.

Mark 46

ky7JK0X.jpg

Any spoilers about Seb Stan and Mackie coming back for reshoots?

The color scheme in that armor reminds me of the 90's cartoon show.

DoBvUtjVAAgUeJ2.jpg
As in he would always stay like this and no more human Banner? Will be interested to see how he speaks in this form.

l2xS1Uw.jpg

Doesn't look like a repaint of the Mark 50. That's good. I'd hate for them to be lazy with Iron Man's possible last outing

X5H9RHE.jpg

Looks like Tony is going out in style. The image is blurry, but we definitely haven't seen that much gold on one of the suits since I think the Mark 3. It's very reminiscent of his earlier more classic armors at least.

Is he still going to have the nano-tech? 'Cause I seriously love that!

Agreed. He looks so dope with the mask, hood and the swords. Hawkeye going all out as a Ninja is something I never thought I would be that excited to see before.
Looks like Renner is going to have a lot of fun this time out. And this look suits him. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"