Endgame Official Avengers: Endgame News & Speculation Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I also don't think they'd focus very much at all on Captain Marvel in the first trailer. The general audience barely knows anything about her right now.

I'm going to go ahead and guess how the trailer will be laid out. I actually guessed some parts of the first IW trailer correctly, so why not give it another shot lol?

I think the whole trailer is just going to be setting up how, years after the snap, most of the world has pretty much accepted this fate that Thanos has put upon them. We'll see glimpses of what the crew has been up to. Cap will be out in the world trying to do some good with whoever helps him. Tony will be hiding away in isolation, getting drunk or whatever. We'll see Scott showing up in this world, seeing it for the first time since going through a time vortex in the quantum realm (which I guess we will later on learn was his only means of escape). We'll probably get some monologues here and there, from Thanos and maybe a hero or two. The trailer will end with Cap reuniting with Tony where Tony has been staying (Scott will also be with Cap), telling Tony "We're going back" or something like that (implying the whole time travel thing). Then we get the title. As for the stinger, I'm going to guess it'll be a look at the heroes back at the battle of New York, maybe with some changes such as Thanos being present.

Shouldn't we have a proper Avengers 4 section with threads for all the characters like we usually do?

Shouldn't we have a proper Avengers 4 section with threads for all the characters like we usually do?

We need to ask the mods to either rename this section or give us a new Avengers 4 subforum. The film comes out in April, only 6 months away, It's time! :woo:

We need to ask the mods to either rename this section or give us a new Avengers 4 subforum. The film comes out in April, only 6 months away, It's time! :woo:
Yep, I just asked actually. :up:

They will probably do it as soon as we get the title.

I just checked the moderator list for this forum. It has no moderators! This is an outrage! :rant:

**runs off to bug CLee**

I just checked the moderator list for this forum. It has no moderators! This is an outrage! :rant:

**runs off to bug CLee**
Ah, now the truth comes out! We're being neglected despite seeing Infinity War 10 times. :csad:

Avengers. There can be only one.

Ask and ye shall receive. We got our Avengers 4 section! Time to start building the hype around here. :cool:

Honestly, I think they were just trying to wait for a damn title, but gave up, lol.

Question: are the Russos just joking around re: Mark Ruffalo or has he really been sacked? Marvel would've put out a press release like with Gunn if so......

I also don't think they'd focus very much at all on Captain Marvel in the first trailer. The general audience barely knows anything about her right now.

I'm going to go ahead and guess how the trailer will be laid out. I actually guessed some parts of the first IW trailer correctly, so why not give it another shot lol?

I think the whole trailer is just going to be setting up how, years after the snap, most of the world has pretty much accepted this fate that Thanos has put upon them. We'll see glimpses of what the crew has been up to. Cap will be out in the world trying to do some good with whoever helps him. Tony will be hiding away in isolation, getting drunk or whatever. We'll see Scott showing up in this world, seeing it for the first time since going through a time vortex in the quantum realm (which I guess we will later on learn was his only means of escape). We'll probably get some monologues here and there, from Thanos and maybe a hero or two. The trailer will end with Cap reuniting with Tony where Tony has been staying (Scott will also be with Cap), telling Tony "We're going back" or something like that (implying the whole time travel thing). Then we get the title. As for the stinger, I'm going to guess it'll be a look at the heroes back at the battle of New York, maybe with some changes such as Thanos being present.
I don't think CM will be in the 1st trailer. Once her movie is out though they will have her in the next one probably the stinger.

So my grips with time travel are that we lose bearded cap and we gotta go back to crappy pre-ragnarok thor

@Xeno we got our Avengers 4 section and character threads!! Come join the party! ;)

Didn't see if this was already posted, but here it is.
Apparently, he did the same thing for Solo and the trailer arrived within 2 weeks.
Don't know if this will affect the release date or will we have to wait until the end of November anyway, since we don't even have the title yet.

Wonderful, thanks for posting this! Trailer should be on its way, a couple of weeks to the month at the latest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"