Official Batman Titles thread 2.0 - - - - Part 13

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to mysti, all females are closet lesbians. :o

Just read Talon #1 and I'm excited to see where this series goes. Really intrigued.

I allways had the impression that Poison Ivy was bissexual, she's a plant anyway, so she may have a sexuality we don't even know :o

She's not a plant. She's just a tree hugger who made herself immune to poisons and toxins and can psyonically control plants. She's still just a human being. A weird, freaky, psychotic human being, but a human being none the less.

Technically plants are asexual, not bisexual, so in human terms, she'd just *********e constantly.

I'm sure it was like that before the Nu52. Dini and Timm have always been kinda pervy with the Harley/Ivy relationship.

Technically plants are asexual, not bisexual, so in human terms, she'd just *********e constantly.

tumblr_mbgjb5LqrC1qb9nyp.gif

I hope they haven't retconned them knowing each other

I always thought it made Ivy a more sympathetic villain that she genuinely cared about and loved Harley and wanted her to get away from her abusive relationship with the Joker

I'm sure it was like that before the Nu52. Dini and Timm have always been kinda pervy with the Harley/Ivy relationship.

:huh:

There's nothing pervy about two women having a sexual relationship in any way shape or form

I loved their relationship and :hrt: Harley and Ivy together

When two full grown and married men are drawing cartoon women having that relationship, it's pervy.

I hope they haven't retconned them knowing each other

I always thought it made Ivy a more sympathetic villain that she genuinely cared about and loved Harley and wanted her to get away from her abusive relationship with the Joker

There's nothing pervy about two women having a sexual relationship in any way shape or form

I loved their relationship and :hrt: Harley and Ivy together
Making them not know each other would be a big mistake imo. They're one of the best duos in the DC universe (i don't remember any other duo in the DCU :D )

How come you're not a fan of hers Oberon?

When two full grown and married men are drawing cartoon women having that relationship, it's pervy.

No it isn't

Lesbian relationships are the kind I want to read about and enjoy reading about. They're the only kind i care about along with gay relationships

I want men and women working in comics at DC and Marvelto write and draw about as many such relationships as possible because I want MANY more such relationships in comics and there is nothing pervy about them

That's what matters to me most when it comes to comics. Having more lgbt characters and relationships to read about :)

There are not nearly enough. Things have gotten better in recent years but i want to see many many more lgbt characters/relationships from Marvel and DC in the future

Omg. Are we really talking about this AGAIN? This is like the 800th time this exact same conversation has been had in the past 6 months.

Mysti, honestly, don't you get bored of saying the exact same thing over and over and over again? :o

How come you're not a fan of hers Oberon?

I've never read a story with her that I've liked nor have I found any interpretation of her that has any real depth aside from the sex appeal angle.

She seems terribly uninteresting.

You know who I like better than Ivy? Flamingo.

He's only been in 4 issues and hasn't uttered a single coherent word yet I find an brain damaged, unstoppable evil zorro to have infinitely more depth than Ivy.

I've never read a story with her that I've liked nor have I found any interpretation of her that has any real depth aside from the sex appeal angle.

She seems terribly uninteresting.

I recommend checking out the stories with her protecting the orphans in Robinson Park and her appearances in the Harley Quinn ongoing

Those are all pretty neat

Also she once totally killed a guy with a salad

You've got to admit that's so ridiculous that its :awesome:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member