Official Batman Titles thread 2.0 - Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
bgqvwy.jpg

Damian Wayne by Alex Ross.

It doesnt really look that much like Damian, to me at least. Just some random wearing Thomas/Hurts costume.

well, his face is covered by a mask. :whatever: so he looks like a guy wearing a mask.

That Noel preview. The writing was...bad. just bad. The art was good, but I hate all the straps and crap he puts on the costume.

Winnick's a pretty neat writer

Not on the level of Rucka or Morrison but his stories are fun usually. Though I thought Catwoman was better than Batwing overall

Batwing #2 preview!
Looks good! Still loving how Batwing's Alfred is Nick Fury himself! Thats how awesome DC universe is! Nick Fury is a mere butler in comparison!

Looking pretty good :up:

I'll probably be picking this up on wednesday

Yeah, I was surprised to learn he's actually from Ontario.

damn it! i live in Detroit, had i known i would have gone. I've met him before but that's before he did DC stuff.

any other upcoming events?

Just read Gates of Gotham for the first time and re-read Batman #1 immediately afterward. :up:

Just read Gates of Gotham for the first time and re-read Batman #1 immediately afterward. :up:

Good stuff :up:

Loved Gates of Gotham thought it was a really great miniseries. Looking forward to seeing if its going to tie in to Batman as well

The new CGI Batman show that will continue once Batman the Brave & the Bold concludes in US has been confirmed as "Beware the Batman" Courtesy of World's Finest & DC Nation

The next Batman animated series, debuting in 2013, is titled Beware the Batman. According to Register, the CGI animated series will spotlight a classic looking Batman teaming up with a gun-toting Alfred Pennyworth and a female ninja sidekick. Beware the Batman is executive-produced by Glen Murakami, and will also explore the mythology’s more obscure villains, such as Professor Pyg, alongside mainstays such as The Joker and The Penguin. In the series, Batman will team up with a younger female sidekick named Katana. During the keynote, Register added the sidekick is “kind of Robin, but not really.”

So instead of Cassandra Cain they went with Katana? Okay... >_>

Also for the lovely little Bronys out there, you might be interested to hear the creator of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, they will also do DC girl related shorts:
the creator behind My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic creating a series of animated shorts teaming Wonder Girl, Batgirl, Supergirl called “Super Best Friends Forever,”

Other short animations and clay animations include:
Highlights include Aardman Animation creating new claymation Batman shorts, Plastic Man animated shortsand there is also a series of Doom Patrol animated shorts in production. The block will also host a series of behind-the-scenes videos, special interviews, and much more.

They should have just gone with a full on B&R show instead of this Katana crap.

I dont mind Katana being the sidekick though that's a random as heck choice

The gun toting Alfred Pennyworth bit though

Doesn't Batman hate guns

A lot :dry:

Also all I can picture is Alfred gunning down jive muthas while yelling 'I'm getting too old for this **** Master Bruce' in that dry sardonic British accent

Drz said:
Also for the lovely little Bronys out there, you might be interested to hear the creator of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, they will also do DC girl related shorts

:atp:

the creator behind My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic creating a series of animated shorts teaming Wonder Girl, Batgirl, Supergirl called “Super Best Friends Forever,”

:atp: x 1000000

Last edited:
Another? Last one we had was The Batman, but Batman the Brave and the Bold was the best show we've ever receiced of Batman out there, so awesome that the god damn Comics we're changed more to like it, thank you Morrison!

beware-the-batman.jpg

Im tired of Batman shows. Can we not get something else animated? That brief Batgirl cgi thing in BB wouldve made a great show.

Did you not read my post?

Another? Last one we had was The Batman, but Batman the Brave and the Bold was the best show we've ever receiced of Batman out there, so awesome that the god damn Comics we're changed more to like it, thank you Morrison!

beware-the-batman.jpg
What the **** is this ****?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back