Age of Ultron Official Bluray thread

I’m gonna have an Iron Man and Avengers marathon when I get AOU :D

Having to wait until October for the Blu-ray is a pain and I'm still disappointed won't be a extended cut. Both times I saw AoU in the theater I was taken out of the film because of the shoddy editing and the clear lack of it's missing material.

I don't think there's ever been an extended cut on a marvel movie. There will be tons of deleted stuff I'm hoping. The special features for Avengers were a let down. I hope they don't do the same with AOU.

I don't think there's ever been an extended cut on a marvel movie. There will be tons of deleted stuff I'm hoping. The special features for Avengers were a let down. I hope they don't do the same with AOU.
I wish they would! I mean it's obvious they cut alot out. I HOPE they include most of the finished cuts so we can at least try to put it together ourselves

I wish they would! I mean it's obvious they cut alot out. I HOPE they include most of the finished cuts so we can at least try to put it together ourselves

That would be decent of them. I doubt it'll happen though. They might just include extended scenes that fill in the gaps and the others will be deleted scenes that probably wouldn't have added anything if kept in or not lol. But who knows. Hopefully they give us some decent stuff.

Take this with a major grain of salt, don't know how reliable this site is.

http://www.bleedingcool.com/2015/08/13/marvel-moves-up-home-release-of-avengers-age-of-ultron/

Marvel Moves Up Home Release Of Avengers: Age Of Ultron

Marvel has announced that Avengers: Age of Ultron will be hitting stores and PC’s a little sooner than expected. The release of the Digital Download will be September 8th while the Blu Ray and DVD sets will be on shelves September 14th. According to Amazon, the Blu-ray was originally scheduled to be released October 2nd.

The Blu-ray will have Deleted scenes, Gag Reel, Making-of Featurette and Audio Commentary while the DVD will have the Making-of Featurette.

Good intentions wreak havoc when Tony Stark (Robert Downey Jr.) unwittingly creates Ultron (James Spader), a terrifying A.I. monster who vows to achieve “world peace” via mass extinction. Now, Iron Man, Captain America (Chris Evans), Thor (Chris Hemsworth) and The Hulk (Mark Ruffalo)—alongside Black Widow (Scarlett Johansson), Hawkeye (Jeremy Renner) and Nick Fury (Samuel L. Jackson) —must reassemble to defeat Ultron and save mankind… if they can! This action-packed adventure is a must-own, mind-blowing blast!

Written and directed by Joss Whedon and produced by Kevin Feige, p.g.a., Marvel’s Avengers: Age of Ultron is based on the ever-popular Marvel comic book series “The Avengers,” first published in 1963. Louis D’Esposito, Alan Fine, Victoria Alonso, Jeremy Latcham, Patricia Whitcher, Stan Lee and Jon Favreau serve as executive producers.

Last edited:
Sept 14 is a Monday and Oct 2 was a Friday.
Weird, but I hope it's true.

Last edited:
Amazon still has it listed as October 2nd. Could mean nothing though.

I can wait a couple extra weeks, no biggie. But would be cool to grab a copy even earlier.

Same day as the UK then, if its legit.

Man can't WAIT I want IT so BAD....... :more:

Heeeeeeeell yeah. I hope it's true.
Beautiful avatar btw, Nicko.

The gag reel from the DVD has been posted online. A link would probably violate the rules here but as usual, Google is your friend. The Selvig bits are priceless.

Man, I pre-ordered the Vision Steelbook first and changed my mind. I just thought, hey, it's called Age of Ultron and Ultron IS the villain, I should get that one. Now I wanna switch it back to Vision again...idk what to do. First world problems...eh? Any suggestions?

Also thought the Ultron artwork just flowed better.

After having an Iron Man/Avengers movie marathon yesterday, I'm so pumped for AOU. Can't wait!

Extras:

• Making Avengers: Age of Ultron (20 min)
  • The Infinity Gems (7 min)
  • Global Adventure (3 min)
  • Deleted and extended scenes:
    [*]The man of the church (1 min)
    [*]Cubríos backs (3 min)
    [*]Conversation between Bruce and Natasha (4 min)
  • The Norn Cave (4 min)
  • Deleted and extended with audio comments by Joss Whedon (19 min) scenes.
  • Outtakes (4 min).
  • Audio commentaries with director Joss Whedon (2h 21 min).

Man, I pre-ordered the Vision Steelbook first and changed my mind. I just thought, hey, it's called Age of Ultron and Ultron IS the villain, I should get that one. Now I wanna switch it back to Vision again...idk what to do. First world problems...eh? Any suggestions?

Also thought the Ultron artwork just flowed better.
My thoughts exactly. I see why Vision is a choice but I'm getting Ultron.

I know, what the Hel? I was really hoping for more Quicksilver/Hawkeye banter. Or how about the scene at the end with Quicksilver alive and in a new suit? Give me more Quicksilver dammit!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"