Age of Ultron Official Bluray thread

That Sux....wait is the Target version have deleted scenes on it TOO?

Well Target had a 90 minute disc that nobody else had last time

Another Vision Featurette

[YT]8XpaFgIhbbk&feature[/YT]

Heh part of the Age of Ultron Gag Reel

[YT]RwZpsJkEEBQ[/YT]

[YT]KqpSLq-tbGA[/YT]

I wish the whole thing was somewhere! lol

I have the AOU digital download from Vudu and the included deleted scenes are basically duds...nothing of any importance,(typical Marvel offerings)..
Now the Thor scene that was cut from the Movie is a little more revealing and I think should have been included in the movie..
I really liked the included short story of the Gemstones in the Marvel Universe..
It brings it all into prospective from all the movies thus far and its end game with Thanos and Infinity Wars....
Will check out the Gag reel later....

Last edited:
My thoughts exactly. I see why Vision is a choice but I'm getting Ultron.
Vision for me, he is my favorite Avenger now. Plus the A logo on the front is textured like Ultron's body.

Defending Sokovia CLIP

[YT]aZ54d862XqQ&feature[/YT]

Just wish I didn't have to wait another month to see it again :(

For the prices that Disney charges and the fact that these films don't go on sale all that often or even at all, they need to add more content on these releases.

I mean, it's damn near highway robbery after watching the special features with the Digital HD version. And no, a commentary doesn't freaking count, Disney.

I watched the digital verdion yesterday and the deleted scenes were disappointing. The Norn cave being the only interesting one.

The Norn Cave deleted scene doesnt tell us anything new that the scene in the movie disnt convey.

The only difference is that the information is given through possession rather than vision.

The scene plays out like this:

Thor goes to the college and gets Selvig. He tells Selvig that the Norn are the same as the Fates in greek mythology. The only difference being that the Norn actually exist. At the cave Thor tells Selvig they have to make a sacrifice to the Norn which is why Selvig needed to come along. He needs to receive the message while Thor offers himself up as sacrifice to the Norn because he is strong enough to survive it. Thor gets in the water and the Norn possess him and his eyes go white and sinister voices begin to speak through Thor (its genuinely creepy)and he tells Selvig of the doom that is coming and say a few other things. Then they tell Selvig Thor is a fool for offering himself to them but Thor manages to get out before they take him entirely. When Thor is lying on the floor looking freaked out Selvig asks him whats wrong and what is coming andThor looks at Selvig and says the Norn cant see it. Im guessing that it is Thanos that the Norn are encapable of seeing.

Its much moe dramatic in the deleted scene, but the theatrical version gets the same information across without taking as long so I get why they condensed it. But I prefer the version in the deleted scene.

I watched the digital verdion yesterday and the deleted scenes were disappointing. The Norn cave being the only interesting one.

The Norn Cave deleted scene doesnt tell us anything new that the scene in the movie disnt convey.

The only difference is that the information is given through possession rather than vision.

Thor goes to the college and gets Selvig. He tells Selvig that the Norn are the same as the Fates in greek mythology. The only difference being that the Norn actually exist. At the cave Thor tells Selvig they have to make a sacrifice to the Norn which is why Selvig needed to come along. He needs to receive the message while Thor offers himself up as sacrifice to the Norn because he is strong enough to survive it. Thor gets in the water and the Norn possess him and his eyes go white and sinister voices begin to speak through Thor (its genuinely creepy)and he tells Selvig of the doom that is coming and say a few other things. Then they tell Selvig Thor is a fool for offering himself to them but Thor manages to get out before they take him entirely. When Thor is lying on the floor looking freaked out Selvig asks him whats wrong and what is coming andThor looks at Selvig and says the Norn cant see it. Im guessing that it is Thanos that the Norn are encapable of seeing.

Its much moe dramatic in the deleted scene, but the theatrical version gets the same information across without taking as long so I get why they condensed it. But I prefer the version in the deleted scene.

Thanks for that. Too bad they couldn't spare the extra 3 minutes for that.

There's one significant difference, and that's that in the deleted scene it makes sense that Selvig is there.

I definitely preferred the deleted version as it not only conveyed what the scene in the movie did, it also gave us a better glimpse into the mysteries of Thor's world. The freaky Norns was something that made me more eager to see Thor: Ragnarok.

I have to give the scene in the movie points for having a cool visual of the whole thing though, as the deleted scene is purely dialogue.

tumblr_nug0itIaDN1uu0n7jo3_1280.jpg

tumblr_nug0itIaDN1uu0n7jo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_nug0itIaDN1uu0n7jo2_1280.jpg

Stills from some Behind the Scenes footage where Scarlet Witch and Vision exchange some dialogue. Sadly it was scrapped from the final ending. Anyone know where or what featurette this is included in on the blu-ray?

I believe Scarlet and Vision will have some developments in Civil War.

Really hope so. So many theories going around about their involvement in Civil War, who knows at this point. Too bad we won't be able to see this version of the ending though. Apparently they were facing each other during this scene and were incredibly close to one another. Who knows how much time had passed between the events of Sokovia and assembling the new Avengers that possibly something had already developed between them.

Pre-ordered the Ultron Steel book at Best Buy today. Can't WAIT

Wish we got a cool edition here in the UK. Zavvi have a steel book but they suck at delivering. Last time I ordered from them my item got lost, I got my money back, bought the same item elsewhere and got it within a few days, only for the item from Zavvi to turn up two months later. Would not recommend buying from them. Just gonna get the normal Bluray copy off Amazon

I didn't "line up" for The Winter Soldier steelbook--just walked in 9 mins after opening and was able to snag one. For the first Avengers, did anybody experience a line of some sort for steelbook? Just trying to get an idea..

I didn't "line up" for The Winter Soldier steelbook--just walked in 9 mins after opening and was able to snag one. For the first Avengers, did anybody experience a line of some sort for steelbook? Just trying to get an idea..

This is what Best Buy had for the First Avengers Bluray release a Viva Metal Box. http://www.ebay.com/itm/Avengers-Bl...-empty-case-/262047661275?hash=item3d0341fcdb It was a pre-purchase type deal like pay $7.00 down & get the case & pay the balance when the actual bluray came out.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"