Official Civil War thread relating Punisher.

MajinShenron

Civilian
Reaction score
Punisher apperantly is going to be in Civil War. Do you think his role will be big? Small? Mediocore? Almost everyone knows his identity so this isn't much of an issue for him.

Joey Q has said he is going to play a pivotal role in Civil War.

i think he will be felt in this event since he's got a new book coming out of the civil war.

yeah, but this belongs in the comics forum. woop woop.

antonydelfini said:
i think he will be felt in this event since he's got a new book coming out of the civil war.

Sounds like a lead in to me.

When is War Zone going to be released? Do you guys know who will be writing it?

look in the Punisher comics section.

I cant wait for the new volume of War Zone. It's been too long since old Frank was in the normal marvel universe and I'm really looking forward to seeing him in Civil war. Especially since I have two theories as to what his role will be.

1) If Caps team is considered an underground movement and outlaws. Frank may consider them to be criminals and go after them.

2) If all the heroes are fighting themselves then who is keeping the villains in check? Maybe Frank goes after all the villains??

:unishr:

Maybe both?

I could see him taking out the people WE see as villains and also considering the underground heroes villains as well, and going after all of them.

I just don't want him to be made some sort of S.H.I.E.L.D *****. If he gets hired by S.H.I.E.L.D then it will blow big time.

:unishr:

I doubt he will join SHIELD. He's a loner and doesn't like teaming up with people.

Frank will be brought in as a Hero Hunter.

Other Hero Hunters during Civil War:

Deadpool

The Thunderbolts

Roughneck said:
Frank will be brought in as a Hero Hunter.

Other Hero Hunters during Civil War:

Deadpool

The Thunderbolts

Ah good old Deadpool

wweerddd that's gonna rock! i heard deadpool is gonna be working directly for the government as a hero hunter so that should be pretty awesome. deadpool is so underrated.

Heres all the Hero Hunters as of late.

Thunderbolts
Deadpool
Punisher
Baron Zemo
Heroes for Hire

antonydelfini said:

New book? I've been out of the loop since MAX started (I personly think Ennis went a bit to far...) will it be written by Ennis? Or someone else?

It will be written by Matt Fraction I think. (Is the name spelled right?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"