Official Cyclops/marsden Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
... So Jean rises from the ashes and becomes herself again? ... hmmm you know... how can she be redeemed after all she did kill the two important men in her life...

ginny_weasley said:
IMHO: Reboot. Even simpler.

Reboot or good faithful TV series either one.

The most important thing is restraint with Wolverine.

Majik1387 said:
A pic of a magazine cover I found while browsing. Not Photoshopped by a fan.

premieremag.jpg

Now thats X-MEN :D :hyper: Scott looks serious ;) and Jean...hmmm looks weird.. :p

Kurosawa said:
Reboot or good faithful TV series either one.

The most important thing is restraint with Wolverine.

this is what i was talking about! good solid cast 6 xmen plus prof x and storm as mentors in the mansion. this would make good television. no big stars, so each character will get their due.

it would have to have a budget (ie smallville's budget).

DarknessOfDeath said:
... So Jean rises from the ashes and becomes herself again? ... hmmm you know... how can she be redeemed after all she did kill the two important men in her life...

She becomes herself again and redeems herself throughout the movie. Think of BtVS' Angel coming back from hell. Jean just won't walk away in the end, since she won't lose her soul, doing the deed with Scott. *g*

And Xavier is back, Scott, too - in the end the Phoenix didn't kill them after all ...

hmmm okay if thats how it goes...

then I want to see a steamy make out session between her and Scott in their room ;)

what was stupid was that his death was meaningless for the team, sure james couldn't be there because of scheduling conflicts, but that didn't mean the other characters couldn't mourn his death !

bad writing... when jean gets stabbed by wolverine, her last dying words should've been: "Scott"

Or... she imagined Scott's voice in her mind saying those exact same words... :O I know there's still love in her for scott. :O oh Jean.

I'm really curious to know how/if Zak and Simon are gonna respond to all the Cyke questions over at Xverse...there are a fair few...I didn't even bother asking any about him, lol.

Ginny ask a question at the xverse......the more the better. there would be no questions if no one bothered :)

ginny_weasley said:
I'm really curious to know how/if Zak and Simon are gonna respond to all the Cyke questions over at Xverse...there are a fair few...I didn't even bother asking any about him, lol.

ok fine, so lets say fox did say kill him off.. fine .. very limited role.. fine .. but for crying out loud, he wasn't mourned by anyone but his fans. .. n das not fox's fault. its who ever wrote the script ! **AHem

mustanger405 said:
Ginny ask a question at the xverse......the more the better. there would be no questions if no one bothered :)

Well, I posted this about Cyke....

Many others have already asked questions about him, so I won't do the same. I'd just like to second them.

Except One: If you ever get a chance to speak with James, will you please tell him that he has many fans who loved his performance in X3?

Many of us have wondered if he knows how much he is respected by some of the fanbase and would love to have this message conveyed.

Hopefully it still got the point across I was none too pleased about Scott. :O

Actually, I'm having trouble editing over there....I'm kinda pissed because I made a grammar mistake, lol.

u know, i hate it that ppl keep saying cyke fans are whiners and that we should just go for the movie open head etc... but how could we(me at least) when i know my fave character got shafted and spat on like dirt.. a character i loved so much since 10, distortred in 10 minutes..

mustanger405 said:
Ginny I was having trouble editing over there too at first....hit edit twice. :)
lol, I just figured that out. Thanks though. :up:

Really hope they answer our questions. I feel kinda bad not grilling them over Cyke, but it looks like lots of others have raked them over the coals in a civilized manner.

Cyke BETTER be back in X4

I am ****in WHINNING that Cyke died it was ****in bull****.

What the **** is Wolverine w/o Cyclops.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"