Official DD Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
DD088_COVcol.jpg

DAREDEVIL #88
Written by ED BRUBAKER
Penciled by MICHAEL LARK
Cover by LEE BERMAJO
This month features a stand-alone issue entitled, THE SECRET LIFE OF FOGGY NELSON, a special interim episode focusing on Daredevil's recently deceased best friend. Did we really know all there is to know about Foggy? What remains hidden in the life of this man, that could still affect Matt Murdock's fate to this day?

:up:

I just hope that this secret life done in one story doesn't take away the charm of Foggy's character.They better not make him sinister or anything.In Bru we trust.

The cover for #84 bothered me, why would Matt carry his lunch tray in the middle of a cell block?

Remember him saying they are gonna see a whole new Matt or w/e? Well BOOM, he doesn't care, he'll take his lunch anywhere b****! :mad:

Foggy got Karen Page pregnant and paid to have their children sent away then raised by Bullseye to eventually get back at Daredevil and steal Karen away.

...that makes no sense...

Alright it's been a while since I've posted cause my computer at home is busted but whatever.I liked Bendis and maleev run on Daredevil.I enjoyed every month and it was what got me into Daredevil.But after the first three issues of Daredevil by brubaker I'm more into then I've ever been.I'm loving the art(Lark and Maleev are about the same to me but that's ok cause I love both.)The story is moving along nicely and the action is great.Two great mysteries are going on.At this point is one of my favorite reads.I'm very much looking forward to what Brubaker gives me next.

I know this isn't a product thread but, it is a :daredevil thread, yesterday I went to Walmart and I found the Daredevil/Kingpin Marvel Legends Two-Pack! I have always wanted a DD fig and KP, I haven't ever found anything cool like this, okay maybe some things, but when it comes to these sets I always seem to miss them.

And there weren't many left. I grabbed it right away. It is so cool. The figs are beautiful. I only saw one Kingpin figure before, it was for the Spidey cartoon figures from the 90's. It's so cool, to have him, and I never liked the other DD figures they have had in the past, but this one is really cool.

Darthphere said:
The cover for #84 bothered me, why would Matt carry his lunch tray in the middle of a cell block?
Dudes gotta eat. :o

In the latest Wizard they had a list of all the people that could be the fake DD. One the ones mentioned was Hawkeye. Since the fake DD is supposed to play a part and be revealed in Civil War he'd be my choice.

Or my latest choice. :(

Hawkeye?? Who else they named??

Most of the them were ones we've discussed before. Iron Fist, Shang Chi. There was a couple of far out ones like Echo and Electra they also suggested Moon Knight and Bendis. :(

They didn't say Spidey? his new suit can appear to look like anything he wants?

D'oh...yeah they did. they was probably a couple others I've forgotten too.

Hawkeye would be interesting.

Spidey would be too predictable.

Lee Bermajo is a great talent. I can get use to seeing some of his Daredevil covers.

GNR4Life said:
Hawkeye would be interesting.

Spidey would be too predictable.
not to mention impossible since spidey and the new DD are standing in the same panel in Civil War #1

Morgoth said:
I know this isn't a product thread but, it is a :daredevil thread, yesterday I went to Walmart and I found the Daredevil/Kingpin Marvel Legends Two-Pack! I have always wanted a DD fig and KP, I haven't ever found anything cool like this, okay maybe some things, but when it comes to these sets I always seem to miss them.

And there weren't many left. I grabbed it right away. It is so cool. The figs are beautiful. I only saw one Kingpin figure before, it was for the Spidey cartoon figures from the 90's. It's so cool, to have him, and I never liked the other DD figures they have had in the past, but this one is really cool.
those are out? thanks!

Elijya said:
those are out? thanks!

That gust of wind you just heard was Elijya quitting his job and heading to Wal-mart.

Darthphere said:
That gust of wind you just heard was Elijya quitting her job and heading to Wal-mart.
Darth - I've known you for three years. Do you honestly still not know I'm a guy? :confused:

Elijya said:
Darth - I've known you for three years. Do you honestly still not know I'm a guy? :confused:

LOL, my mistake I was talking to a girl about a girl on AIM. Oops.

Elijya said:
not to mention impossible since spidey and the new DD are standing in the same panel in Civil War #1

Yeah, that would pretty much put the nail in the coffin that it's not Spider-Man. Also the fact that Peter Parker's life has been one crazy event into another. Where would he find the time to pose as Daredevil in between being on the Avengers and going on his own adventures?

Hawkeye seems like the choice to go with, when it comes to the choices from Wizard. Would be interesting if Brubaker tossed a curve ball and had it be someone that wasn't even listed.

Anyone else bascially **** themselves with joy whtn they saw Punisher at the end of the last issue?
It'll be nice to see him back in MU proper.
New story is kicking all kinds of ass.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"