Guardians of the Galaxy OFFICIAL Guardians of Galaxy Casting Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chastain would make a pretty awesome Carol Danvers.

Looking at the Oscar noms makes me wish that Jennifer Lawrence wasn't a part of X-Men First Class so she could play Carol Danvers...

I know right? Mystique is such a blah Marvel character for her to be chained to.. let's hope Marvel Studios considers for other parts, similar to Evans who has had two-Marvel roles.. only problem is a third X-Men film she might be contracted to do plus Mockingjay being split into two movies..

Chastain would make a pretty awesome Carol Danvers.

true words...

tumblr_mbrelvyFYv1r0q4zwo5_500.gif

zero-dark-thirty-05_510x317.jpg

bilde

Nein! Nein! Nein! I'm still behind Yvonne Strahovski as Carol Danvers.

Last edited:
Nein! Nein! Nein! I'm still behind Yvonne Strahovski as Darol Danvers.

Agreed. She's my choice for Carol as well. She might even be good as Darol, too :p

It really kinda depends what they plan to do with Carol. If they are planning a solo feature for her, which doesn't seem to be the case, then Chastain would be a great pick. If Danvers may show up in GOTG, the SHIELD TV show, and then become a supporting character in Avengers 2 then maybe Strahovski is the way to go.

Yeah, I think Chastain can carry a movie moreso than Yvonne.

So what is everyone's thoughts on who should play Thanos?

I'm thinking Sean Bean would be good in the role.

I was thinking it, but too lazy to type it. :funny:

Looking at the Oscar noms makes me wish that Jennifer Lawrence wasn't a part of X-Men First Class so she could play Carol Danvers...

lol, no way dude. Jennifer Lawrence is like...my age, isn't she? She's like 21 years old.

I am the select minority, but I hope thanos is mo capped. Maybe a prosthetic and mocap. He's just too big. I mean, I can't see someone bulking up enough for a decent MCU Thanos. Secondly, he should atleast be a few inches taller than Thor.

Not gunna lie, if we have JUST an actor and prosthetics playing him...I just think that's a mistake. Thanos is a BIG guy

agreed Kang. and she was both wasted and miscast as mystique anyway. oh well.

Yeah lets do it!!!

Cast Jennifer Lawrence As Carol Danvers, and like they said on the Drax thread, lets Cast Liam Hemsworth as Drax.

Then lets make more smart teen castings like this and call the film GuardiTEENS of The Galaxy.

Now That will sell

I'd love for Chastain to get a leading role in something other than CIA torture propaganda.

She will. She would've made a great MCU Jean Grey. Oh well.

it's being reported that Guardians production start has been revealed for this Summer and will be shot at Pinewood's Shepperton Studios in the UK.. same place as Prometheus, Sherlock Holmes 2, Captain America: The First Avenger, Kick-Ass, John Carter, Robin Hood, Clash/Wrath of The Titans, The Wolfman and Half-Blood Prince.. so we have an idea of a production start finally!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"