Official JLA discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, he is.

But really, what do you think is a more powerful entity, Death itself or Ch'p?

I want it to be Kyle, but I have a feeling it'll be Guy.

I think it'll be Hal. Guy, Kyle, and John are stationed at Oa. And if Guy does end up joining a Justice League team, I think it'll be in a revamped Justice League International. Generation Lost has done a great job IMO reviving interest in the good ol' JLI.

I think it's going to be Hal. He's the only Green Lantern that is stationed on Earth. [blackout]And the only one that is interesting and the only one that matters.[/blackout]

It’s been a cold, cold week here in New York and across much of the country. Yes, winter is undeniably here.
So while folks outside are bundled up and dressed for arctic conditions, I’m personally glad to have the distraction of March’s solicits, which break online Monday.
Over the course of the day, we’ll have a couple of teases for you to remind us all that, oh yeah, spring will come again.
First up, hmmmm, where to start?
How about this: What Lantern joins the Justice League next Spring? Interwebs, start your speculation….

http://dcu.blog.dccomics.com/
More importantly, who's going to be working on JLA this spring? 'Cause God Himself could join the Justice League and I wouldn't give a s*** if Robinson is still churning out his monthly turds by then.

I think it's going to be Hal. He's the only Green Lantern that is stationed on Earth. [blackout]And the only one that is interesting and the only one that matters.[/blackout]

Are you joking? I can't tell if you're joking. Ya know, cause of the movie, it'll probably be Hal.

It would make the most sense. More importantly, it'd make Geoff Johns happy. ;)

Ya know, I bet Geoff Johns respites the Lantern's oath while he's climaxing. And if he doesn't, he's reading this now and putting it in his day planner

Are you joking? I can't tell if you're joking. Ya know, cause of the movie, it'll probably be Hal.

I'm joking about the blacked out par, but I think that the League Lantern will be Hal. The others really don't make much sense.

Also, if the rumors of the Founding Members returning to the Justice League are true, having Hal on the League would be a good way of building it up as opposed to just reforming the League out of nowhere.

i get it.....so when everyone is gettin their ash kicked, he can be like "all will be well".

Yeah doesn't he not, y'know, have powers without a GL around? Jade is no GL.

Maybe she is close enough :up:

Or he is just there to provide positive thinking

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija