Justice League *OFFICIAL* Justice League Merchandise - Part 1

I got these pendants on ebay. It was a while back and the seller (from China) only had 2 left. It was around $20 (Australian) They're lightweight metal but pretty well-made:

DYItAMdUQAALoFM.jpg

Those are gorgeous.

I'm still trying to figure out if I should preorder the Hot Toys Superman from Justice League. I have the SR ones and the MOS and BVS one but this one is really nothing more than the Hot Toys Superman from BvS only with a brighter suit and different stand which unlike the MOS and BvS stand doesn't look that good.

Those links in Amazon, they say they will be released January 2022, but in the product information says June 1, 2021...what the hell? I want to pre-order now but don't want to get them until next year.

Lightning bolt attacks from flash?

Something's off in facial resemblance but other details look good, too bad that this is going to be 7" line, which makes them incompatible with Mattle's JL (2017) figures.

Ev78FPMVcAMUOIl

Ev78FPKVcAEDTq2

Last edited:
I’m gonna need some updated SHFiguarts figures for ZSJL.

The faces need work.

I know it's probably not gonna happen, but I want a Hot Toys Darkseid :oldrazz:

Are they going re-release WW figure with sword and shield for McFarlane or is her 1984 figure the one to fit the JL set???

They've not officially announced the JL wave yet but the leaked list didn't include WW so I'd guess you'll need to get the WW84 version.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"