*OFFICIAL* Justice League Merchandise

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Back at Comic-Con 2015 we got our first look at the BvS merchandise 9 months before the release of the movie. Next month at Toy-Fair we will get our first look at products from Justice League exactly 9 months before the movie comes out.

Exciting times ahead....

oh yeaaaa

Also I'm guessing we will see the trailer before that. Probably in the first week of Feb before Lego Batman.

I can't decide if I want to look at the toys this time around. I'd prefer to see things in a trailer first instead of the crude action figure format. On the other hand, figures are so misleading sometimes. For instance, Lex Luthor in his battlesuit was thought to have been a spoiler, but we know how that turned out. We never even got a Doomsday toy.

Lmao so true. Every once in a while, I see that on the shelf and wonder if I should buy it. I mean, nobody else will, so maybe it'll be worth something some day? The same goes for the orange jumpsuited Lex Luthor.

Lmao so true. Every once in a while, I see that on the shelf and wonder if I should buy it. I mean, nobody else will, so maybe it'll be worth something some day? The same goes for the orange jumpsuited Lex Luthor.

Batcreature WILL go down as one of the dumbest action figures ever released. It's just GAWD awful and an embarrassment of a figure. It rivals the long haired version of Lex. I bought the Jumpsuit Lex, though. It's actually pretty cool looking with his shackles in box and the bald headed Eisenberg promo pic is still great.

I do actually like the Prison Lex figure. It's a decent sculpt. Every time I see long-haired Lex, I think "who is this girl? I don't remember seeing her in the movie."

So it begins...

2d18jdi.jpg

2qusrk2.jpg

Already touted as one of the most eagerly awaited films of 2017, Justice League will inspire a global program fit for the biggest Super Heroes in the world as they arrive together for the very first time on the big screen November 17. WBCP will roll out a massive global merchandise program that will feature the fan-favorite DC Super Heroes in a myriad of toy lines and programs, bringing the film to life for collectors and kids alike.

Global master toy licensee Mattel will be developing an empowering line, including action figures inspired by the most iconic Super Heroes and Super-Villains, playsets, vehicles, collectible figures, and will introduce a full line of action role-play toys highlighted by the much-anticipated Multiverse line, which captures the superior accuracy and details of the film’s characters. Also supporting Justice League is global partner The LEGO Group, with exciting construction sets inspired by memorable scenes from the film, and Rubie’s Costume Co., with a full range inspired by the Justice League feature film, including costumes and accessories for kids and adults.

Additional toy partners supporting the film include Funko, with a Justice League collection of stylized figures; Jakks Pacific, with their popular large-sized collectible figures for this epic action-adventure; Jada Toys, with metal figurines; and many others around the world.

Read more at http://www.comingsoon.net/extras/ne...re-in-wbs-toy-fair-lineup#p4jxBm6PZMPVMGyC.99

http://www.comingsoon.net/extras/ne...e-league-more-in-wbs-toy-fair-lineup#/slide/1

They are going to earn a ****-load of cash for JL's merchandises. This will be huge source of income for them.

Even Superman Returns had better toys than Man of Steel or Batman v Superman. They had a Clark Kent to Superman transformable action figure.

I want to play Clark Kent changing into Superman dammit. And Superman v Doomsday.

So I guess that means Warner Bros was afraid of having a Doomsday toy made fearing the that would reveal the villain at the end of the movie. That was stupid. I mean they eventually revealed Doomsday in the trailer so wtf.

Eventually I could get bored if there was only Superman, as far as action figures go. Changing him from CK to Superman is a bonus. I'm surprised they didn't make a removable or mask switch for Batman either.

All I ask is for those toys, but they can't make those? I thought they wanted to make money. #idiots

Good lord.

Even Superman Returns had better toys than Man of Steel or Batman v Superman. They had a Clark Kent to Superman transformable action figure.

I want to play Clark Kent changing into Superman dammit. And Superman v Doomsday.

So I guess that means Warner Bros was afraid of having a Doomsday toy made fearing the that would reveal the villain at the end of the movie. That was stupid. I mean they eventually revealed Doomsday in the trailer so wtf.

Eventually I could get bored if there was only Superman, as far as action figures go. Changing him from CK to Superman is a bonus. I'm surprised they didn't make a removable or mask switch for Batman either.

All I ask is for those toys, but they can't make those? I thought they wanted to make money. #idiots

Good lord.

Alrighty then......

lol All you gotta do is look at the figures from Iron Studios.

THat hatred wont let them see the light, maynes.

maxresdefault.jpg

I like the concept of have a before and after of Lex, I just wish the before had been his white suit overcoat look that he had at the end of the film on the roof, it would have also allowed for extra little details like them putting a bandage on his hand to add visual interest to him because the one they went with is really bland. Also I feel them not making a DD toy was partially a size problem as it might not have fit the preexisting packaging style, though why they didn't make that the collect and connect I have no idea, my only guess is that it was as some sort of misguided attempt at avoiding spoilers. As for the Batcreature I really like it and think it looks cool and it has some really nice detailing on it. I also think that with the Batcreature they may have been doing a test to see how to make the Parademon legs as from the looks of it they have very similar legs. To be honest I think they had enough material to release two full lineups of toys for two collect and connects, one where Metallic Kryptonian Bead technology Steppenwolf is one and the Grapnel Launcher is the other.

Here's how I'd do it:
Set 1: Collect and Connect Grapnel Blaster
  • Superman
  • Batman
  • Armored Batman
  • Knightmare Batman
  • Wonder Woman
  • White Suit Luthor
  • Aquaman
  • Bat Creature
Set 2: Collect and Connect Metallic Steppenwolf with Motherboxes
  • Knightmare Flash
  • Knightmare Parademon
  • Knightmare Supertrooper
  • Knightmare Resistance Fighter
  • Prison Jump Suit Luthor
  • First Form Doomsday
  • Second Form Doomsday

To go even further I think Suicide Squad didn't go about their toys very well either seeing as we never even got an enchantress figure and we had to make do with a character who should have been a normal figure as the collect and connect.
So here's how I'd do SS
Set 1: Collect and Connect Incubus
  • Rick Flagg
  • Deadshot
  • Boomerang
  • Regular Harley
  • Katana
  • El Diablo
  • First Form Enchantress
  • Purple Coat Joker
Set 2: Collect and Connect Demon/God Form Diablo
  • Crocodile Skin Jacket Croc
  • Flashback Harley
  • Silver Jacket Flashback Joker
  • Second Form Enchantress
  • Amanda Waller
  • Eye of the Adversary
  • Slipknot
  • Underwater Breather Batman

Just thinking about Justice League I am having a hard time imagining how they'll even begin to go about doing the figures with as many things they have in the movie, because you at least need one figure for each leaguer so that is 6 right there already filled, then Flash and Batman have two looks (Flash could have 3 if they go into the Knightmare and show his look more closely and Batman could have 3 if there really is a light mech Armor suit he wears) and Cyborg has 3 (4 if they decide to go a little more into the Knightmare and show his Knightmare form), Superman may or may not have 2 (or 3 if they explore the Knightmare and give him a new look for there) Aquaman may or may not sport his BvS look (though that suit has already been made so no need to cram it in here thankfully), a mera, all of that on top of the villains Steppenwolf (who could easily be a collect and connect figure), two types of parademons and any other Apokolyptians they may include alongside Steppenwolf like the furies or Kalibak that alone is 14 characters 15 if you include a possible black suit superman (although he they could simply not make a normal suit Superman because no changes have been made from BvS to JL), 18 if you include a possible Knightmare Cyborg/Aquaman/Flash (although Knightmare Aquaman could not exist as he could be dead with what looks like all of the oceans evaporated), and 19 or more if you include other Apocalyptians that might show.
So here's what I would do:
Set 1: Collect and Connect Steppenwolf with Motherboxes
  • Superman
  • Batman
  • Wonder Woman
  • Cyborg
  • Royal Armor Aquaman
  • Proto-Suit Flash
  • Parademon Type 1
  • Parademon Type 2
Set 2: Deathstroke Collect and Connect
  • Black Suit Superman
  • Tactical Batman
  • Light Mech Armor Batman
  • Battle mode Cyborg
  • Civillian Mode Cyborg
  • Knightmare Cyborg
  • Waynetech Flash
  • Knightmare Flash
  • Mera

Last edited:

Good lord.

pVoZ1_s-200x150.gif

Good lord.

They actually did make a removable mask Batman as well as an alternate Heat Vision head Superman as separate figures

https://www.amazon.com/Batman-Super...coding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=1GEY32X1EXJA2TG9QZMX

YU9oynQ.png

https://www.amazon.com/Batman-Super...coding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=DTQM7TRRDAAH3D2GWHRF

8zebqKf.png

Last edited:
lol All you gotta do is look at the figures from Iron Studios.

THat hatred wont let them see the light, maynes.

maxresdefault.jpg

Iron Studio's is fantastic. They have put out some great product and collectibles lately. The BvS Iron Studio's Cavill stands proud in my collection.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"