*OFFICIAL* Justice League Merchandise

Status
Not open for further replies.
What about a Clark Kent to Superman figure though? Only things I was impressed by with BvS toys is that they made Aquaman and Wonder Woman.

Superman Returns did alright. They even had Luthor if I recall, and kryptonite, and had a wider variety of collectibles. I thought the toy marketing did well and the toys were alright, with the exception of Superman's cape. And the face...eh.

Henry Cavill's Superman action figure of course looks better than Brandon Routh's figure.

I didn't know there was a removable Batman mask figure for BvS, if so I would have bought one. It wasn't in any of the stores that I could find.

Imagine the full line up of Hot Toys JL in your shelf folks :hmr:

MoS Superman

BaEZgY5.png

Bq9LQHZ.png

BvS Superman

nNu0cUD.png

kXpyfgm.png

BvS Armored Batman

5N2BXuy.png

BvS Batman

5UDkKKR.png

BvS Wonder Woman

xZalhnK.png

I didn't know there was a removable Batman mask figure for BvS, if so I would have bought one. It wasn't in any of the stores that I could find.

Where are you from Gu3ree? Are you from the United States? If so and if you have a Toys R Us near you, the Bruce Wayne/Batman; Superman/Heat Vision head was a Toys R Us Exclusive, only sold in their store. EDIT: I just saw in your location you're location is China..

Where are you from Gu3ree? Are you from the United States? If so and if you have a Toys R Us near you, the Bruce Wayne/Batman; Superman/Heat Vision head was a Toys R Us Exclusive, only sold in their store. EDIT: I just saw in your location you're location is China..

You could always still buy it on Amazon.

Last edited:
'Tis true, 'tis true. I'm a sucker for the hunt so that'll do lol.

I'm actually thinking about getting them because it looks like the Batman comes with an additional Grapnel Blaster piece and I want a second Superman to pose with my Lex with hair (Orange Jumpsuit Lex is with the Suicide Squad purple Jacket Joker). I also still have to buy the rest of the SS multiverse toys as well (I only have Boomerang, Flagg and Arkham Asylum breakout Joker.).

I have a Superman and Zod MOS figure and I have the Knightmare Batman figure from BvS along with a Batmobile.

What I'm hoping for but it's highly unlikely is an Amy Adams Lois Lane action figure. She's herself has wanted one since MOS days but the fools haven't given her one and she again asked for one in BvS. With the rumour of Disney finally making Giselle from Enchanted an official Disney Princess to line up with the sequel, I'm hoping WB doesn't want to been seen as scrooges with the Amy lovin that will come with that. :awesome:

I thought there was a Lois Lane figure from BvS.

Oh no, wait, that is Lex Luthor. :oldrazz:

I thought there was a Lois Lane figure from BvS.

Oh no, wait, that is Lex Luthor. :oldrazz:

The only DCEU Lois figures are LEGO from MOS and BvS and a Heroclix figure in MOS.

But Amy 's Giselle character might get one. And you know Disney Princess lines out sell any other figures. So if WB ain't going to give her the doll and the money she'll get it from the House of Mouse...hopefully.
icon10.gif

You'll probably have to wait until MoS2 as JL is way to packed to use a space on Lois Lane over the JLers and villains.

The only DCEU Lois figures are LEGO from MOS and BvS and a Heroclix figure in MOS.

But Amy 's Giselle character might get one. And you know Disney Princess lines out sell any other figures. So if WB ain't going to give her the doll and the money she'll get it from the House of Mouse...hopefully.
icon10.gif

Yeah, I was just about to say that there are Lego figures. Never heard of Heroclix ones, so I had to look them up. They seem interesting... it looks like that platform does something.

You'll probably have to wait until MoS2 as JL is way to packed to use a space on Lois Lane over the JLers and villains.

I know but the useless Superman soldiers got figures in BvS and Batman doesn't need 10 different figures. Lois didn't even get one for MOS. Not asking for many different figures , just give me one official DCEU version. I have the Lois "Bombshell" statue.

IMG_7075_zpsk4mtsqmh.jpg

That's a nice statue. I remember that coming from a comic book variant cover. We do need more Lois Lane. I know DC Collectibles is coming out with an Animated Superman with Lois Lane pretty soon, so those will be must buys.

As for DCEU Lois, it would have been nice to see a Lois figure, but I bet her spot went to a figure like Faora, but I am still baffled by the long haired Luthor and the Bat Creature from BvS. Those are two are the worst of the worst. bad place, Lois could have came with the Kryptonite spear for BvS or command key in MoS, but I know they did that with a variant Superman that came with a chain and the other spot for BvS went to Wonder Woman.

The jumpsuit Luthor is not bad though and is affiliated with the character so I picked him up but that long haired Luthor is trash.

An Aquaman statue from the background of a recent vero post from Zack Snyder.
naoijSw.jpg

Sideshow just released their Wonder Woman Premium Format resembling Gal Gadot. That could be the Aquaman Momoa Premium Format.

That's still a while though. Nothing for Superbowl tomorrow in the way of DC...sigh.

We might get an ad like last years Turkish Airlines one. They are not ruled out. Just no trailers.

I mean JL was mentioned in the press release so hopefully we see something at TF.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"