Official Justice League Status Update Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone willing to put money on another article appearing in the next few days again contradicting the status of this films future?

This is JL so yes that would not be surprising in the least. Hell we have already had as much in the last few days between the tax rebate/possible relocation to Canada article and the one today.

Anyone willing to put money on another article appearing in the next few days again contradicting the status of this films future?

It is strange that just two days ago there was an article that quoted Miller as saying the movie's status was "precarious". But, who knows how long ago he actually said that.

Yea we will just have to wait and see what happens with the cast in the coming months. Yes i hope hammer isnt bats and they can get someone a little older and better for the role. No one is official for the cast. Also when the film got delayed the only roles we knew for sure who was who was megan for ww and common for gl who came out and said they are/were going to be ww and gl. As for superman role i hope wb isnt stupid(yea they are pretty stupid at times) and do not have DJ controna as superman. We need someone better looks wise and can protray the character better like welling, hell i mentioned before if porter rumor is back i would take him over dj any day. But we just have to and see whats officially comes out of WB's mouth in the coming months.

It is strange that just two days ago there was an article that quoted Miller as saying the movie's status was "precarious". But, who knows how long ago he actually said that.

True, could have been weeks ago he said it, although that Variety article could be old to. I think there's the possibility that even though within the space of a few days we've gotten two completely contradicting reports, the truth probably lies somewhere in the middle of both of them. Perhaps the films future isn't 100% assured but they're going ahead anyway hoping for a '09 release.

YES! I am excited about this project. It has only been just Batman and Superman movies from DC while Marvel has released Spider-Man movies, X-Men movies, Hulk movies, Fantastic Four movies, and a bunch of other movies. DC needs to catch up with Marvel. My only problem with the Justice League movie is that I have never heard of any of the actors in the movie.

Just don't watch it....:grin:

I can't help myself though... can't get these stupid ash characters and movies out of my system... although I honestly never was a huge Justice League guy anyways... I can wait a week or so till it finds its way on my computer :woot: ...

No doubt about it. He reminds me of a young Showtime029.

Got any guessing on the release date? May seems full, so I would think a date somewhere between June-July seems right....

wow. i think we can officially say there is no god if this movie keeps going.

YES! I am excited about this project. It has only been just Batman and Superman movies from DC while Marvel has released Spider-Man movies, X-Men movies, Hulk movies, Fantastic Four movies, and a bunch of other movies. DC needs to catch up with Marvel. My only problem with the Justice League movie is that I have never heard of any of the actors in the movie.

DC doesn't need to "catch up" to Marvel. BOTH companies have done a crappy job of bringing their comics to the big screen. While DC can't launch any movie not about Batman or Superman, Marvel just cranks out a lot of subpar and downright bad movies.

Here you go baadshah2:

Adam Brody/the flash
0000006705_20060920135442.jpg

Megan gale/ wonder woman
0,,5882901,00.jpg

common/ john stewart green lantern
common.jpg

Hugh Keays-Byrne /The martian manhunter(rumored)
HughKeaysByrne.jpg

Armie hammer jr/ The batman(rumored)
desperate-housewives-408-15.jpg

Superman(?)
Superman.jpg

Aquaman(?)
Aquaman.jpg

wow. i think we can officially say there is no god if this movie keeps going.
80.000 persons died because of an unjustified was in the last few years, and you say there's no god because they're greenlightning a JLA movie with a cast you don't like?
What's your religion? Nerdism?

80.000 persons died because of an unjustified was in the last few years, and you say there's no god because they're greenlightning a JLA movie with a cast you don't like?
What's your religion? Nerdism?

Yeah, mate. Nerds really overreact sometimes. :grin:

Nerds are the worse creatures in the universe.

I Bet that none of you believed in ''Spider-Man'' or ''X-men'' before it came out. ''Justice League'' has everything to be a ****ing good movie.

Nerds are the worse creatures in the universe.

I Bet that none of you believed in ''Spider-Man'' or ''X-men'' before it came out.
A 6ft2 Australian as Wolverine? You must be jokin! Noone will ever go to see this crapfest!
:funny:

the god thing was just a joke. i didn't mean it as a serious comment. you guys need to chill.

out of all of these kids that are rumored to be in this movie, only a few of them have enough acting experience. its hard to believe that a major studio will be banking on them. this could very well be the most expensive movie of all time, and it could tank at the box office.

Man I wish I was 6'2" tall. There is definitely no god in this world. :csad:

the god thing was just a joke. i didn't mean it as a serious comment. you guys need to chill.

out of all of these kids that are rumored to be in this movie, only a few of them have enough acting experience. its hard to believe that a major studio will be banking on them. this could very well be the most expensive movie of all time, and it could tank at the box office.

I knew you were joking. :grin:

Since when are people in their 20's and 30's kids?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"