Official Man of Steel Trailer(s) Thread - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is the deal with that wing that appears in the air beneath him while he's flying at the end of the trailer? Granted I'm not an in-depth Superman reader, but I've read quite a few Superman books and I've never seen that before.

What wing? did anyone else notice this? cause I've just looked and couldn't see anything.

You know...i'm just going to say this. I thought the teaser did something in a short amount of time, that no other incarnation of Superman has done IMHO. It sincerely gave a very human element/quality to the character, than I have never seen before. Every aspect of it...from the LOTR music, the Narration, home movie and pictures of him as a child, the inner strength conveyed, to working on a fisher, and to me, the biggest of all, him hitch-hiking, when he really does not have to.

Those things, in that short period of time of a teaser remind you, has done more for me in really, whole-heartedly, wanting to see this film. This film may totally go in a completely different direction, with a completely different tone, but that teaser has giving me the hopes, that FINALLY, this is the type of Superman that I have been waiting for my whole life.

Great post :up:

Last edited:
I think he is talking about when supes breaks the sound barrier and the white curtain surrounds him, but i could be wrong.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"