Official Man of Steel Trailer(s) Thread - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
As of right now there has only been one teaser trailer. There is a lot of fan made stuff on youtube, some of it is very convincing, but ultimately, the next trailer is due out with the hobbit.

Technically there's been two one with a VO from Kevin Costner, the other with a VO from Russell Crowe.

Are trailers attached to world premieres? Some stuff does crop up on Youtube time to time, especially from foreign sources (which the videos I posted are seemingly from).

FilmNerdJamie says that the guy responsible for cutting the terrific Star Trek trailer (the one that came out December 2008) is working on the MOS trailer.

Oh boy... that's the route WB should go. Very excited to see what's in store come December 14.

FilmNerdJamie says that the guy responsible for cutting the terrific Star Trek trailer (the one that came out December 2008) is working on the MOS trailer.

Oh boy... that's the route WB should go. Very excited to see what's in store come December 14.

Ah damn I was hoping it was this version of the trailer because this one was soo Epic! I hope he did this one too! Because I was hoping for something like this from Man of Steel, I don't even like star trek but i watched this over a hundred times when it came out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AWkx9m3x-ak

I remember the first time I saw that Star Trek trailer. It took me from "I don't like Star Trek" to "SOLD" in less than a minute.

This is a chance for MOS to do the same for the thousands of people out there who say "I don't like Superman".

Well it turns out that the Star Trek trailer in front of The Hobbit will be full length after all so with that and Pacific Rim, Man of Steel trailer NEEDS to be awesome to leave a lasting impression AND get rid of/ease the publics misconceptions and indifference about Superman.

And that's a tall order.

when do you think they will officially release the trailer online??

a couple days before the 14th, or the following Monday??

I'm inclined to think on Saturday or Sunday.

Well they released the teasers online on Saturday, I think, even though I remember expecting it on Monday or Tuesday. However, I feel they may have done that due to the Colorado tragedy.

And will the trailer premiere with the US release or 2 days before, when it comes out in certain parts of the world?

the sooner they release it the better.........lol

The guy who edited the ST trailer is doing this one? Well hot damn, I'm more excited now.

Now that guy knows how to cut a trailer. :up:

That's some great news right there.

I found out something else that I would be hoping for is the same for the MOS trailer: the Star Trek into Darkness trailer will be released near the end of this week (Thursday). HEHE I doubt it, but it would be a great honor to have the MOS trailer preimere BEFORE The Hobbit is even released.

Which is? The trailer 1 or trailer 2 of Star Trek that MOS trailer will be like?

is the Star Trek trailer going to debut with the Hobbit, too?

as well as Pacific Rim??

cool!!

now, with those trailers, will they stay attached to the Hobbit throughout its theater run?? will any of those get removed by the theater??

if I see Hobbit in it's 2nd or 3rd week, I should still be able to see all those trailers, right?

I ask this because when I went to see TDKR, I think I went in its 3rd or 4th week, on a Sunday. I noticed there seemed to be less trailers than normal, and the MOS teaser wasn't shown..........

I ask this because when I went to see TDKR, I think I went in its 3rd or 4th week, on a Sunday. I noticed there seemed to be less trailers than normal, and the MOS teaser wasn't shown..........

At our theater, where we had TDKR from July until October... we still had the MOS teaser. It was the last trailer prior to the film starting proper, but it was there.

It's all contingent on the theaters' trailer policy and such.

At our theater, where we had TDKR from July until October... we still had the MOS teaser. It was the last trailer prior to the film starting proper, but it was there.

It's all contingent on the theaters' trailer policy and such.

ah, that sucks. I was looking forward to seeing the teaser in the theaters....

maybe because it was a teaser and the movie was out for several weeks, my theater decided to drop it.........:(

hopefully, that's not the case with the MOS trailer and the Hobbit.

This is the order they will play in.

Oblivion, Star Trek, Pacific Rim and MOS last.

Oh right never heard of it lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"