• Rings of Power

Fantasy TV is now The Lord of the Rings!

• We're moving

Heroes are moving to the Movies sections!

Official Man of Steel Trailer(s) Thread - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder why we haven't heard on the trailers length yet

it said 2m 20s ,That's about how long the comic con trailer was.

Great stuff. I saw that then wondered how long the Star Trek trailer was in comparison, it was only a minute and they managed to fit so much in it, it's hard to imagine were going to get double that amount of MoS footage, at long last :woot:

Indeed...the new Trek trailer was fantastic.

I think for the Man of Steel trailer they need to show more action and less talking about himself and how hard it is being so awesome.

I think for the Man of Steel trailer they need to show more action and less talking about himself and how hard it is being so awesome.

Well just don't expect much in the way of fights, because if there was any Superman punching people and such the British would rate it 12A not PG. Spent a few minutes now studying their rating system, lol.

Well just don't expect much in the way of fights, because if there was any Superman punching people and such the British would rate it 12A not PG. Spent a few minutes now studying their rating system, lol.

The trailer will just be Superman floating in the clouds for two whole mins lol.
But seriously i really hope we get some action in this trailer. People need to know this won't be boring like SR. :o

Now I'll prolly get in trouble for posting that...

Yes, you would have. Not only that, you would haved looked like what you called me. Stupid. You posted a mix of the official teaser and the comic-con trailer. Didn't you read the title? I still have the original, untouched CC teaser on my HD. From the moment the WB logo appears to the moment the MOS logo fades out, it's 2:20. Well, 2:19 if you count at the EXACT time as the logo disappears.

Dude Youtube the "real" comic con trailor.... Its freaking 2:07 long.

Oh really??
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rdiaf_ahBLM

After you watch it..... let me know how stupid you feel for arguing..
That's not the real version of the comic con teaser.You confused.

The version you talking about was mixed with the teaser that was with the dark knight rises.

Cuting footage and mixing it made it shorter.

If you look at the original comic con trailer it's about 2:20.

Okay I'm Wrong... I Hate when that happens.
But I dont think it'll be the same footage... it'll have some of the same and some of the new I think!

Anyone have a link to the original 2:20 version?

sorry. we can't post links to bootlegs.

and I thought the new Star Trek trailer was just a teaser for the real trailer??

does anyone know how long the actual ST trailer will be?

I don't think Snyder would've called it crazy if it was the same as the comic con trailer.

but doesn't Snyder call everything crazy and awesome???? lol

but doesn't Snyder call everything crazy and awesome???? lol

Ha ha yeah but I'm convinced its not the con footage not that you won't get any shots from that footage in the trailer mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cap2024
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"