Official Man of Steel Trailer(s) Thread - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know how you can save the trailer to an iPad?

Damn I totally forgot about that exit from the FOS shot (haven't watched the CC trailer in a while). And now I feel bummed out about that not being in there so thanks a lot for ruining it for me! :oldrazz: :woot:

Why I think the new trailer is superior...hmm...you know, now that I think about it, it could be because I've seen it in HD, unlike the CC footage. But I do think the visuals of the opening are more striking and I love some of the shots included in the last minute (Lara looking at Krypton's destruction, space ships over the Kent farm, the (Clark?) fisherman with something falling from the sky) and the shot of Superman and Lois all of which weren't present in the CC teaser.

Heh, sorry.

Yeah I think this trailer really played up the sci-fi aspects, whereas the CC footage was a showcase of Superman himself. As a matter of opinion I just prefer the latter. Frankly I'm a little concerned about so many fantasy elements in what's supposed to be a very realistic world.

Does anyone know how you can save the trailer to an iPad?

You should be able to. I can watch it on my iphone. I have the trailer downloaded if you want it

You have to. It's one of the best Superman stories EVER. Definitely in my top 10.

Absolutely :up:

I think if there was ever a Superman story to follow as an inspiration for depicting a realistic Superman onscreen, that story would be at the top of my list.

Last edited:
Has anyone heard any more news about the coordinates for the website url being a location in the Artic, and what that may or may not be about?

I wonder if Superman and Santa Claus are neighbors

12 minutes? Means it's packed. :up:

These guys tend to be a little oblivious though.

they caught some things I didn't...in the scene where someone is throwing a net into water there is a moving light in the sky

did they figure out if that's Lara or Faora watching the "column of flames?"

at first I thought it was Faora ( and other sites have said that ).

but some people here said it was Lara, and after watching it many more times, I'm leaning more towards Lara.

It looks like a well cast, well made film but it also made me realize how little of a crap I give about this movie.

they caught some things I didn't...in the scene where someone is throwing a net into water there is a moving light in the sky

Yeah, but I dont think that's Clark in the boat like they say, but rather in the sky.

But other rewind-trailers they've been kinda lazy with the details.

There's one thing I like about it though: the notion of Pa Kent maybe kind of being a d*** to Clark as a kid, or just being a d*** in general. Otherwise Zod just doesn't do it for me. Looks good but I hate Zod.

^wait.....you WANT Jonathan to be a d***??!!

Well, as expected, we got our trailers in at work today. MAN does this thing look glorious on the big screen! Was sadly a little underwhelmed by the Pacific Rim trailer though.

Well, as expected, we got our trailers in at work today. MAN does this thing look glorious on the big screen! Was sadly a little underwhelmed by the Pacific Rim trailer though.

Which debutes online in 5 minutes. Nothing too revealing though?

Oh it shows plenty. I'm just not as impressed with what was shown as I thought I'd be (particularly the creature designs and CGI). Charlie Hunnam did the VO too, which didn't help, since I hate that guy's delivery.

Underwhelmed by Pacific Rim how?

Because that is supposed to be...H U G E.

so it IS the same trailer being played in theaters with the Hobbit as the one we got online yesterday?? and not a different one, as some "rumors" have suggested?

It's probably my own fault for setting my expectations so high. It's not a bad trailer by any means. I think many will still love it.

Countdown just ended. Trailer dont work... :dry:

so it IS the same trailer being played in theaters with the Hobbit as the one we got online yesterday?? and not a different one, as some "rumors" have suggested?

No, there is another one labeled "Trailer 3" that's 2 seconds shorter and only for the 3D shows, but I watched that one too, and the only difference I saw was that the S Logo went behind the main title instead of after it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"