Official My Hero Academia: One’s Justice: 2 on the way, switch , ps4&Xbox one

zenith16

Avenger
Reaction score

, PlayStation 4, Switch
My Hero Academia: One’s Justice announced for PS4, Switch
Published 21 hours ago. 139 comments.

Trailer to debut at Jump Festa 2018.

The latest issue of Weekly Jump reveals My Hero Academia: One’s Justice, a new 3D battle action game from Bandai Namco for PlayStation 4 and Switch.

The game will feature stage destruction through attacks. A trailer will debut at Jump Festa 2018, which runs from December 16 to 17.
A countdown website was launched last week.
A release window was not announced.

Thanks, Re: Zaregoto.
Update 6:55 a.m.: Scans added via ShonenGamez.
Update 12/01/17 at 12:40 a.m.: Replaced the first scan with a better version.

source: Gematsu

Last edited:

PlayStation 4
, Switch
My Hero Academia: One’s Justice first details, screenshots
Published 1 hour ago. 17 comments.
My Hero Academia battle action game coming to PS4 and Switch.

Bandai Namco has opened the official Japanese website for its newly announced My Hero Academia: One’s Justice, providing the first information and screenshots of the upcoming PlayStation 4 and Switch battle action action game.
Get the details below.
? Key Visual

? About
Fight, for every justice—. My Hero Academia appears as a battle action game where “Quirks” collide! Experience diverse battles on PlayStation 4 and Nintendo Switch through realistic stage destruction by using superhuman powers called “Quirks,” and take full advantage of the buildings and walls placed throughout the stage. Go Plus Ultra with My Hero Academia: One’s Justice.

? Characters
? Heroes
Izuku Midoriya (voiced by Daiki Yama****a)

• Birthday: July 15
    • Height: 166cm
    • Quirk: One For All

https://gematsu.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/My-Hero-Academia-Ones-Justice_Site_12-04-17_003.png

A boy who dreams of becoming a hero. Although born “Quirkless,” the qualities of a hero were discovered to be hidden within him, and he inherited the “One For All” Quirk from the legendary hero All Might. His desire to save people is unusually strong.

? Villains
Tomura Shigaraki (voiced by Kouki Uchiyama)

• Birthday: ?
    • Height: ?
    • Quirk: Decay

A villain shrouded in mystery, his background is completely unknown. While his reasons are uncertain, he is planning to kill All Might. He is the self-proclaimed leader of the League of Villains. He seems to have a Quirk that can decay anything he touches with his hands.

? Special
My Hero Academia: One’s Justice will exhibit at Jump Festa 2018, which runs from December 16 to 17 at the Makuhari Messe, at the Bandai Namco booth. A My Hero Academia: One’s Justice corner is being set up at the booth as a special photo spot. If you take a photo there, you will receive a B2-size poster of the My Hero Academia: One’s Justice main visual as a present while supplies last.
Also! On December 16 at 12:00 JST on the Bandai Namco Entertainment stage, there will be a My Hero Academia stage event where a teaser trailer will debut. Wonderful guests will also appear!

A release date for My Hero Academia: One’s Justice has yet to be announced.
View the screenshots at the gallery.

visit gallery »

source:Gematsu

Last edited:

PlayStation 4
, Switch
Bandai Namco trademarks One’s Justice in Europe
Published 7 mins ago. 0 comments.
New My Hero Academia game seemingly headed westward.

Ones-Justice-Trademark-EU_12-06-17.jpg

Bandai Namco has filed a trademark for “One’s Justice” in Europe, suggesting it is planning on bringing its recently announced My Hero Academia: One’s Justice for PlayStation 4 and Switch to western territories.

Currently, My Hero Academia: One’s Justice has only been announced for release in Japan.

It is a battle action game featuring “realistic stage destruction” through the use of superhuman powers called “Quirks.” Read up on everything we know about the game so far here.

More information on My Hero Academia: One’s Justice is due out during a stage event at Jump Festa 2018 on December 16 at 12:00 JST.

Last edited:

PlayStation 4
, Switch
My Hero Academia: One’s Justice launches 2018 in Japan; teaser trailer and Katsuki Bakugo gameplay
Published 4 hours ago. 26 comments.

First look at the Byking-developed action game.

My-Hero-Academia-Ones-Justice-PV-JF18-Init.jpg
My Hero Academia: One’ Justice will launch for PlayStation 4 and Switch in Japan in 2018, Bandai Namco announced during a Jump Festa 2018 stage event, where it also debuted a teaser trailer and two minutes of gameplay footage.

In addition to previously revealed playable characters Izuku Midoriya and Tomura Shigaraki, Bandai Namco announced that Katsuki Bakugo (voiced by Nobuhiko Okamoto) will also be playable. He is featured in the gameplay footage in a battle against Izuku. The company also revealed that the game runs on Unreal Engine.

My Hero Academia: One’s Justice is a battle action game featuring “realistic stage destruction” through the use of superhuman powers called “Quirks.” Read up on everything we know about the game so far here.

While a western release has yet to be announced, Bandai Namco has filed trademarks for “One’s Justice” in the United States, Canada, and Europe.

Watch the teaser trailer and gameplay video below.
Teaser Trailer

(From 20:30 to 21:20.)

[YT]BG9YNOhtppU[/YT]
Gameplay

(From 27:40 to 30:20.)
[YT]BG9YNOhtppU[/YT]

Last edited:

PlayStation 4
, Xbox One, PC, Switch
[My Hero Academia: One’s Justice coming west for PS4, Xbox One, Switch, and PC in 2018
Published 1 hour ago. 2 comments
My Hero Academia game adds more platforms outside Japan.

MHA-Game-West_12-18-17.jpg

My Hero Academia: One’s Justice will launch for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Switch, and PC in the Americas and Europe in 2018, Bandai Namco announced.

In Japan, My Hero Academia: One’s Justice will only launch for PlayStation 4 and Switch in 2018.

My Hero Academia: One’s Justice is a battle action game featuring “realistic stage destruction” through the use of superhuman powers called “Quirks.” Read up on everything we know about the game so far here.

If you missed it this weekend, catch the debut trailer and gameplay footage here. View a set of screenshots at the gallery.

visit gallery

Last edited:

PlayStation 4
, Xbox One, PC, Switch
My Hero Academia: One’s Justice producer talks multiplatform strategy, subtitle, more
Published 15 hours ago. 25 comments.

A short video interview with Aoba Miyazaki.

MHA-Producer_12-22-17.jpg

Bandai Namco has released a two-minute developer interview video with My Hero Academia: One’s Justice producer Aoba Miyazaki, who discusses the game’s multiplatform strategy, subtitle meaning, Izuku play style, and more.

Here is the full transcript from Miyazaki:

Hello, my name is Aoba Miyazaki, Game Producer on My Hero Game Project.
In our first trailer, we revealed to the world that the game will be coming in 2018. In Japan, we announced that the game will launch on PS4 and Switch. However for the overseas, we have added two more platforms. And that is Xbox One and PC Digital. It is a challenge to work on all four platforms at once, but we’ve decided to do so in order to deliver this game to as many My Hero Academia fans as possible.

While My Hero Academia follows the concept of Jump titles of Friendship, Effort and Victory, it has a lot of differences too. The clash between Heroes and Villains occur, only because they have their own beliefs and goals. I believe that’s what makes the fights so tense and appealing. I also believe that the appeal of the title comes from the fact that viewers can empathize with not only Izuku, but many other characters as well.

In Japan, the Third Season of the anime has been announced, and the Weekly Jump episodes are also very exciting. 2018 will be a Plus Ultra year for My Hero Academia. And in order to share this excitement with the fans across the globe, we have decided to deliver this game to the fans overseas.
As this title is a Fighting Action Game, we have first announced the two iconic characters from the Hero Side, and Villain Side. I hope you were able to feel their intense battle through the First Trailer.

In terms of gameplay, Izuku is designed as a short-range power type, just like in the original works. We hope users will be able to experience exhilarating battles using his super human abilities. As for Shigaraki, we would like users to keep their eye on further information.
Again in Japan, the Subtitle Name, “One’s Justice” has been announced. Through this name, we wanted to express the fact that each and every character that appear in My Hero Academia, have their own hopes, beliefs, and justice, and we hope to express this concept through the battle and gameplay as well.
My Hero Academia: One’s Justice is due out for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Switch, and PC worldwide in 2018. In Japan, it will only be released for PlayStation 4 and Switch.

Watch the video interview below.

[YT]xYd_FSkbRHo[/YT]

Last edited:

PlayStation 4
, Xbox One, PC, Switch
My Hero Academia: One’s Justice details Katsuki Bakugo
Published 5 hours ago. 2 comments.

Unleash explosions from your hands.

Bandai Namco has updated the official website for My Hero Academia: One’s Justice with a description and screenshots of playable character Katsuki Bakugo.

Get the details below.
Katsuki Bakugo (voiced by Nobuhiko Okamoto)

• Birthday: April 20
    • Height: 172cm
    • Quirk: Explosion

Deku’s (Izuku Midoriya) childhood friend. He has strong ambitions, and with his wisdom, strength, sense for battle, and outstanding confidence, he holds the firm belief that he will become the number-one hero. His “Explosion” Quirk enables him to create and explode nitroglycerine-esque sweat from the sweat glands on his palms.

https://gematsu.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/My-Hero-Academia-Ones-Justice_2018_01-04-18_003.jpg

My Hero Academia: One’s Justice is due out for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Switch, and PC worldwide in 2018. In Japan, it will only be released for PlayStation 4 and Switch.

Last edited:

PlayStation 4
, Xbox One, PC, Switch
My Hero Academia: One’s Justice adds All Might
Published 7 hours ago. 9 comments.
The student against teacher battle of Izuku vs. All Might is now possible.

All Might will be a playable character in My Hero Academia: One’s Justice, the latest issue of Weekly Jump reveals.

With his “One For All” Quirk, All Might can use powerful standard attacks that knock back all of the opponents that stand in his way. All of his moves are ultimate-class.

Last edited:

PlayStation 4
, Xbox One, PC, Switch
My Hero Academia: One’s Justice All Might, Katsuki Bakugo, Izuku Midoriya, and Tomura Shigaraki screenshots
Published 21 hours ago. 6 comments.
25 new screenshots.

My-Hero-Academia-Ones-Justice_01-22-18.jpg

Bandai Namco has released a new set of screenshots for My Hero Academia: One’s Justice showcasing the newly announced All Might in addition to the previously announced Katsuki Bakugo, Izuku Midoriya, and Tomura Shigaraki.

Here is an overview of each character, via Bandai Namco:

• All Might is the Earth’s mightiest Hero symbolising peace and justice which inspired Izuku and Katuski to become Heroes.
    • Katsuki Bakugo is one of the most talented recruits of the U.A High School but has an explosive temper and rivals Izuku. He admires All Might but wants to one day become his equal.
    • Izuku Midoriya is the main protagonist of My Hero Academia and designed as a short-range power type. Born without powers, he still dreams of one day becoming a hero. His encounter with his icon All Might will change his life forever.
    • Tomura Shigaraki is the main antagonist of My Hero Academia. Not much is known on the founder of the league of Vilains but his goal is to kill All Might, destroy society and create a new form of justice.

visit gallery »

Last edited:

PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PC, Switch
My Hero Academia: One’s Justice adds Ochacho Uraraka, Tenya Iida, and Shoto Todoroki
Published 3 hours ago. 7 comments.

Three new playable characters announced.

Ochaco Uraraka, Tenya Iida, and Shoto Todoroki will be playable characters in My Hero Academia: One’s Justice, the latest issue of Weekly Jump reveals.

Previously confirmed
playable characters include Izuku Midoriya, Tomura Shigaraki, Katsuki Bakugo, and All Might.

Thanks, Ryokutya2089.

Last edited:

My Hero Academia: One’s Justice details Shoto Todoroki, Ochacho Uraka, and Tenya Iida
Published 14 hours ago. 22 comments.

The latest three playable characters introduced.

MHA_02-19-18.jpg

Bandai Namco has relesaed information and screenshots of recently announced playable My Hero Academia: One’s Justice characters Shoto Todoroki, Ochacho Uraka, and Tenya Iida.

Get the details below.

• Shoto Todoroki is the son of the Earth’s second strongest hero Endeavor. As a genius student he can master two quirks, the ice from his mother and the fire of his father. He has always suffered the pressure of his upbringing and is now determined to forge his own path to become a Hero.
    • Ochaco Uraraka is one of Deku’s closest friend. She is lively, positive and always finding a way to inspire people. Her quirk gives her the power to manipulate gravity. She wants to become a hero to offer a comfortable life to her parents.
    • Tenya Iida uses his super speed to be the first one to help others. As Class 1-A’s representative, Tenya takes personal responsibility over the safety of his classmates. His inspiration comes from his older brother wanting to become a hero similar to him.

visit gallery »

Last edited:

My Hero Academia: One’s Justice adds Tsuyu Asui, Momo Yaoyorozu, and Denki Kaminari[Update]
Published 2 hours ago. 3 comments.

Three more playable characters confirmed.

MHA-OJ-Init_03-16-18.jpg

Tsuyu Asui
, Momo Yaoyorozu, and Denki Kaminari will be playable characters in My Hero Academia: One’s Justice, the latest issue of Weekly Jump reveals.

Previously confirmed playable characters include Izuku Midoriya, Tomura Shigaraki, Katsuki Bakugo, All Might, Ochacho Uraraka, Tenya Iida, and Shoto Todoroki.

Thanks, Ryokutya2089.

Update 9:45 a.m.: Here is a scan, via ShonenGamez:

Last edited:

My Hero Academia: One’s Justice details Tsuyu Asui, Denki Kaminari, and Momo Yaoyorozu
Published 18 hours ago. 9 comments.

The latest confirmed playable characters.

MHA-OJ_03-19-18.jpg

Bandai Namco has released information and screenshots of recently announced playable My Hero Academia: One’s Justice characters Tsuyu Asui, Denki Kaminari, and Momo Yaoyorozu.

Get the details below.

• Tsuyu Asui is a U.A. student with a frog-like appearance. Her Quirk allows her to do anything a frog can do such as extending her tongue to a maximum of 20 meters. She can also stick to walls and use a Camouflage ability. Tsuyu’s hero costume changes colors along with her, in order to blend in with her surroundings.
    • Denki Kaminari’s Quirk allows him to channel electricity from his body and shoot it. He cares for his allies deeply and is often afraid of hurting them with his electrical powers. Once he knows they are safe, he can unleash his true powers using his special move “Indiscriminate Discharge 1,300,000 volts”.
    • Momo Yaoyorozu is the Vice President of Class 1-A. She is an extremely smart student who acts as a natural leader to her classmates, she was born in a famous Hero family and dreams of becoming a pro hero. Her Quirk is extremely powerful as it gives the ability to create any non-living materials via molecular manipulation. If she understands how something is made, she will be able to create it herself using her fat cells as material.

visit gallery »

Last edited:

My Hero Academia: One’s Justice adds Stain and Shota Aizawa
Published 7 hours ago. 8 comments.

New villain and hero join the fray.

Villain Stain and hero Shota Aizawa will be playable in My Hero Academia: One’s Justice, the latest issue of Weekly Jump reveals.

Stain (voiced by Gou Inoue) trifles with opponents through quick movement, and specializes in long-distance knife-throwing attacks. His quirk, “Bloodcurdle,” stops his opponents from moving. The more he cuts the enemy, the greater Bloodcurdle’s effect becomes.

Shota Aizawa (voiced by Junichi Suwabe) fights using his Capturing Weapon, which makes his opponents unable to use their quirk. An opponent without a quirk is forced into close combat, where Shota can unleash his counter attacks.

Previously confirmed playable characters include Izuku Midoriya, Tomura Shigaraki, Katsuki Bakugo, All Might, Ochacho Uraraka, Tenya Iida, Shoto Todoroki, Tsuyu Asui, Denki Kaminari, and Momo Yayorozu.

Thanks, ShonenGamez.

Last edited:

My Hero Academia: One’s Justice details Stain and Shota Aizawa
Published 20 hours ago. 5 comments.

The latest announced playable fighters.

MHA-OJ_04-03-18.jpg

Bandai Namco has released information and screenshots for newly confirmed My Hero Academia: One’s Justice playable characters Stain and Shota Aizawa.

Here is an overview of each character, via Bandai Namco:

• Stain – The horrifying Hero Killer Stain can paralyze his target by ingesting samples of their blood. He licks the blood from his knife to activate his Quirk. What could have happened in his life for him to grow such a hatred for Heroes?
    • Shota Aizawa – Shota Aizawa, also known as Eraser Head, is a Pro Hero and the teacher of U.A.’s Class 1-A. His Quirk gives him the ability to nullify anyone’s powers just by looking at them.

visit gallery »

Last edited:

My Hero One’s Justice western title confirmed, trailer and fact sheet
Published 1 day ago. 50 comments.

Western box shots also released.

My-Hero-Ones-Justice-PV_04-13-18.jpg

My Hero Academia: One’s Justice will be called My Hero One’s Justice outside of Japan, Bandai Namco Entertainment America and Europe announced. It will launch for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Switch, and PC via Steam in the Americas and Europe in 2018.

Here is the official fact sheet:
Specs

• Platforms: PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Switch, PC
    • Genre: Fighting / Action
    • Release Date: 2018
    • Publisher: Bandai Namco Entertainment
    • Developer: Byking
    • Players: One to two players
    • Rating: Pending
    • Localization: English, French, Spanish, Brazilian Portuguese

About
Your justice begins now!
Whether you want to see the destruction of humanity or believe heroes should defend those in need, fight to prove your justice in My Hero One’s Justice. The popular Weekly Shonen Jump manga series comes to life, as players experience the abilities of fan favorite characters such as Izuku Midoriya, Katsuki Bakugo, Tomura Shigaraki, and many more in this arena brawler, where you’ll get to choose between hero and villain in your path to justice.
Utilize Quirks and call upon your side-kicks to activate powerful attackers where your environments are at your disposal in total field destruction. The battle doesn’t just confine you to the ground—take the fight upwards where buildings and walls become a part of the action.
Key Features

• Plus Ultra! – Based on the hit weekly Shonen Jump manga series.
    • Heroes or Villains – Choose between fan favorite characters like Deku, All Might, Tomura, and many more in your path to justice.
    • Total Destruction – The environments are at your disposal as players can destroy their surroundings in fierce battles.
    • Join Forces – Choose up to two sidekicks to unleash powerful combos.
    • Unleash Superpowers – Utilize each character’s Quirks to plant explosive attacks.

Watch the trailer below.
[YT]gSJL8tEpQ28[/YT]
View a set of screenshots and box shots at the gallery.

visit gallery »

Last edited:

My Hero One’s Justice details Tomura Shigaraki, Sidekick System
Published 1 day ago. 17 comments.
Form a trio with two other characters.

My-Hero-Ones-Justice_04-16-18.jpg

Bandai Namco has released new information and screenshots of My Hero One’s Justice introducing Villain character Tomura Shigaraki and the “Sidekick System.”

Get the details below, via Bandai Namco.
Tomura Shigaraki
The leader of the League of Villains is Tomura Shigaraki! Using his quirk “Decay,” he will make his opponents rot and won’t hesitate to destroy anyone who stands in his way. For every consecutive hit of his special skill, a countdown starts to decide your opponent’s fate! When this special attack hits 4-times in a row, it will automatically decrease the opponent’s HP to 0!
Sidekick System
In the new Sidekick System feature, players will cooperate with two sidekicks in a fight turning the tide of battle! They can pair with a character of their choice and with one button they will receive various support from them. This is a perfect way to increase your odds in battle by creating devastating combos!

My Hero One’s Justice is due out for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Switch, and PC worldwide in 2018. In Japan, it will only be released for PlayStation 4 and Switch.

visit gallery »

Last edited:

My Hero One’s Justice adds Fumikage Tokoyami, Kyoka Jiro, and Eijiro Kirishima
Published 23 mins ago. 2 comments.

Three more Class A Heroes join the fray.

MHA-OJ-Init_05-10-18.jpg

Fumikage Tokoyami, Kyoka Jiro, and Eijiro Kirishima will be playable on My Hero One’s Justice, the latest issue of Weekly Jump reveals.

In his hardened state, although Eijiro Kirishima can attack while not facing blowbacks from the enemy’s attacks, his HP will decrease.

Additionally, the magazine reveals purchases of game in Japan will include two RP Cards for the arcade game My Hero Academia Gekitotsu! Heroes Battle Plus Ultra!!!, as well as another color for Bakugo, accessory, title, and victory voice for use in the game.

My Hero One’s Justice is due out for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Switch, and PC worldwide in 2018. In Japan, it will only be released for PlayStation 4 and Switch.
Thanks, Ryokutya2089.

Update 05/11/18 at 2:07 a.m.: Here is a scan from the magazine:

Last edited:

PlayStation 4, Switch
My Hero One’s Justice launches August 23 in Japan
Published 1 day ago. 22 comments.
Pre-order and early purchase bonuses detailed.

My-Hero-Ones-Justice-JP-Date_05-13-18.jpg

My Hero One’s Justice will launch for PlayStation 4 and Switch in Japan on August 23, Bandai Namco announced.

In Japan, pre-orders will include two exclusive promotional cards for the arcade game My Hero Academia Gekitotsu! Heroes Battle Plus Ultra!!!.

Early purchases will include the My Hero One’s Justice “Customization Pack” downloadable content, which features the following:

• Katsuki Bakugo: “Army Costume”
    • “Izuku Midoriya Victory Voice C”
    • Title: “Main Heroine”
    • Accessory: “Yaoyoroshka” (Yaoyorozu’s matryoshka dollsS)
    • Accessory: “Mineta Leg Doll”

In the west, My Hero One’s Justice will be released for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Switch, and PC in 2018.

Also with

My Hero One’s Justice Eijiro Kirishima, Fumikage Tokoyami, and Kyoka Jiro screenshots
Published 21 hours ago. 15 comments.

The latest set of playable characters.

My-Hero-Ones-Justice_05-14-18.jpg

Bandai Namco has released a new set of My Hero One’s Justice screenshots featuring newly confirmed playable characters Eijiro Kirishima, Fumikage Tokoyami, and Kyoka Jiro.

If you missed it, the Byking-developed fighting game was recently dated for release on PlayStation 4 and Switch in Japan on August 23. In the Americas and Europe, it will be released for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Switch, and PC in 2018.

(Unfortunately, Bandai Namco Europe’s latest tweet featuring one of today’s new screenshots doesn’t mention a more specific release date.)

visit gallery »

Last edited:

My Hero One’s Justice details attack actions, special actions, Kyoka, Fumikage, and Eijiro
Published 23 hours ago. 15 comments.

Over 40 new screenshots.

MHAOJ_05-28-18.jpg

Bandai Namco has released new information and screenshots of My Hero One’s Justice introducing attack actions, special actions, and latest playable characters Kyoka Jiro, Fumikage Tokoyami, and Eijiro Kirishima.
Get the details below.
Attack Actions

• Hero Combo – Easily connect combos with the press of a button. The number of hits varies depending on the character.
    • Guard Weak Point Attack – An attack that breaks through the opponent’s guard. Although it cannot lose against a counterattack from the opponent, you should be cautious as it is slow to unleash.
    • Counter Attack – Negates the opponent’s attack while unleashing your own attack. However, it is unable to negate Guard Weak Point Attacks and attacks with a large number of hits.
    • Quirk Techniques – You can use three types of “Quirk” techniques by using pressing buttons in combination with movements of the joystick. There are some techniques that cannot be used or have different effects when used in the air.
    • Plus Ultra Technique – You can trigger your strongest special move by consuming the Plus Ultra Gauge. There are two types of Plus Ultra Techniques, and the Plus Ultra 2 plays out an intense attack scene after it hits.

Special Actions

• Just Guard – By guarding against an attack with the right timing, you can momentarily freeze your opponent in their tracks to create the opportunity for a counterattack. You normally cannot guard against an aerial attack, but this is possible with a Just Guard.
    • Guard Break – By continuously attacking and wearing down your opponent’s endurance to zero, you can perform a Guard Break. Cancel their guard to create the opportunity for an attack.
    • Stun – If you take a lot of damage in a short amount of time, you will fall into a stunned state. If you are stunned, you will be defenseless for a fixed amount of time.
    • Wall Rush Chance – If you attack your opponent after blowing them back into a wall, an on-the-wall battle will commence.

Latest Characters

• Kyoka Jiro (voiced by Kei Shindou) – A rock music girl with an aloof atmosphere about her. Her Quirk, “Earphone Jack,” allows her to plug the earphone jacks that hang from her ears into an object to channel the sound of her heartbeat into it and attack with sound waves. In battle, she is a mid-distance specialized type with steady reach. Since heartbeat sound attacks can be used as traps, you can gradually set up traps from a distance to fight in a way that drives your opponent into a corner.
    • Fumikage Tokoyami (voiced by Yoshimasa Hosoya) – A character with a cool personality and a bird-like appearance. His Quirk, “Dark Shadow,” allows him to materialize a retractable shadow-like monster. In battle, he is a technique type that utilizes offensive and defensive modes depending on the situation. In the attack-based “Solo Mode,” you can have Dark Shadow charge your opponent and continue attacking. And in “Team Up Mode,” you can keep Dark Shadow out the whole time to increase your guard capabilities.
    • Eijiro Kirishima (voiced by Toshiki Masuda) – A passionate hero prospect whose motto is to be “manly.” His Quirk, “Hardening,” allows him to harden his whole body, which greatly enhances his attack and defense. In battle, he is a power type who does not falter from enemy attacks. His “Hardened State” is a super armor mode which is able to last for a fixed period of time, and he is a power fighter who can attack while not flinching from enemy attacks. But since that does not make him invincible, be sure to properly manage his health.

My Hero One’s Justice is due out for PlayStation 4 and Switch on August 23 in Japan, and for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Switch, and PC in 2018 in the Americas and Europe.

visit gallery »

Last edited:

My Hero One’s Justice adds Dabi, Himiko Toga
Published 1 day ago. 35 comments.

Two new villains join the fray.

Villains Dabi and Himiko Toga will be playable characters in My Hero One’s Justice, the latest issue of Weekly Jump reveals.

The next issue of Weekly Jump will have details on the game’s online battles and story mode.

My Hero One’s Justice is due out for PlayStation 4 and Switch on August 23 in Japan, and for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Switch, and PC in 2018 in the Americas and Europe.

ALSO WITH FROM THE SAME PLACE

PlayStation 4, Switch
My Hero One’s Justice PS4 and Switch differences outlined
Published 4 hours ago. 39 comments.
1080p and 60fps on PS4, 720p and 30fps on Switch.

MHAOJ-PS4-Switch_06-02-18.jpg

Bandai Namco has added a table to the official Japanese website for My Hero One’s Justice outlining the differences between the PlayStation 4 and Switch versions of the upcoming battle action game.

Here is the overview:

PlayStation 4Switch
Resolution
1920×1080
1280×720 (this may temporarily fluctuate depending on gameplay situation and environment)
Frame Rate
Usually 60fps (this may temporarily fluctuate in some cases)
Usually 30fps (this may temporarily fluctuate in some cases)
Supported Controllers
DualShock 4

• Two Joy-Cons
    • Joy-Cons Grip
    • Single Joy-Con (only when playing with someone else)
    • Pro Controller

In Japan, My Hero One’s Justice is only coming out for PlayStation 4 and Switch, whereas it is due also due out for Xbox One and PC in the rest of the world.

That being said, it should be safe to expect the PlayStation 4 side of the chart will apply to the Xbox One and PC versions.

Last edited:

My Hero One’s Justice introduces Story Mode, Villain Mode, Character Customization, and Online Battles
Published 1 day ago. 30 comments.

Dress up characters and take them online.

The latest issue of Weekly Jump has first information on the various gameplay modes of My Hero One’s Justice.
Here are the details:

• Story Mode – Experience the story through battles, starting from Izuku Midoriya and Gran Torino’s first meeting. There will also be story developments unique to the game.
    • Villain Mode – After you clear the Story Mode of the hero side, a new mode will unlock where you can enjoy the story from the villains’ perspective.
    • Character Customization – Use the items you obtain in Story Mode and in Online Battles to remodel characters and your player card.
    • Online Battles – Show your customized characters off in Online Battles.

Last edited:

My Hero One’s Justice adds Gran Torino, Muscular
Published 6 hours ago. 17 comments.
New hero and villain fighters confirmed.

Hero Gran Torino and villain Muscular will be playable in My Hero One’s Justice, the latest issue of Weekly Jump reveals.

Gran Torino (voiced by Kenichi Ogata) can use his Quirk to shoot air from the boosters at the bottom of his feet to freely fly around the field and attack with super high-speed combos.
Muscular (voiced by Kousuke Takaguchi) can use his Quirk to amplify his muscles to abnormal strength and deliver deadly blows.

My Hero One’s Justice is due out for PlayStation 4 and Switch on August 23 in Japan, and for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Switch, and PC in October in the Americas and Europe.

Thanks, @YonkouProd.

source:
Gematsu

Last edited:

My Hero One’s Justice launches October 26 in the Americas and Europe[/FONT]
Published 1 day ago. 27 comments.

Playable Endeavor included as pre-order bonus.

My-Hero-Ones-Justice_07-05-18.jpg
My Hero One’s Justice will launch for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Switch, and PC on October 26 in the Americas and Europe, publisher Bandai Namco announced. Pre-orders will include the ability to play as Endeavor.

In Japan, My Hero One’s Justice was previously dated for release on PlayStation 4 and Switch on August 23.
The game’s full roster of playable characters is as follows:

• All Might
    • Dabi
    • Denki Kaminari
    • Eijiro Kirishima
    • Endeavor (Pre-Order Bonus)
    • Fumikage Tokoyami
    • Gran Torino
    • Himiko Toga
    • Izuku Midoriya
    • Katsuki Bakugo
    • Kyoka Jiro
    • Momo Yaoyorozu
    • Muscular
    • Ochaco Uraraka
    • Shota Aizawa
    • Shoto Todoroki
    • Stain
    • Tenya Iida
    • Tomura Shigaraki
    • Tsuyu Asui
Here is an overview of the game, via Bandai Namco:
About
Whether you want to see the destruction of humanity or believe heroes should defend those in need, fight to prove your justice in My Hero One’s Justice. The popular Weekly Shonen Jump manga series comes to life, as players experience the abilities of fan favorite characters such as Izuku Midoriya, Katsuki Bakugo, Tomura Shigaraki, and many more in this arena brawler, where you’ll get to choose between hero and villain in your path to justice.
Utilize Quirks and call upon your side-kicks to activate powerful attacks where your environments are at your disposal in total field destruction. The battle doesn’t just confine you to the ground – take the fight upwards where buildings and walls become a part of the action.
Key Features

• Plus Ultra! – Based on the hit weekly Shonen Jump manga series.
    • Heroes or Villains – Choose between fan favorite characters like Deku, All Might, Tomura, and many more in your path to justice.
    • Total Destruction – The environments are at your disposal as players can destroy their surroundings in fierce battles.
    • Join Forces – Choose up to two sidekicks to unleash powerful combos.
    • Unleash Superpowers – Utilize each character’s Quirks to plant explosive attacks.
Watch a short new trailer below.
[YT]ZaIx5kk9Ex8[/YT]
View a new set of screenshots featuring Gran Torino and Muscular at the gallery.

Last edited:

My Hero One’s Justice Gran Torino and Muscular gameplay
Published 3 days ago. 2 comments.
A pair of short clips.

My-Hero-Gameplay_07-12-18.jpg

Bandai Namco has released two new videos of My Hero One’s Justice showing plyable characters Gran Torino and Muscular.

My Hero One’s Justice is due out for PlayStation 4 and Switch on August 23 in Japan, and for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Switch, and PC on October 26 in the Americas and Europe.

Watch the footage below.
Gran Torino

[YT]WpEcpdlc2_8[/YT]

Muscular

[YT]IgqnrpHfong[/YT]

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"