Official New Brotherhood Member thread

Mic said:
Hahah quill looks so ****ing out of it. He has to stop smokin that ****.

Hell, I'd smoke a lot of **** too if I had spines jutting out of my skin on a regular basis...probably be hooked on a lot of painkillers too!

the guy could easily pass as a gambit for looks, imo

He's sharing a big portion of that photo...He wouldn't be considered a spoiler if he was just a random extra...They talked about visually diversifying the powers among Magneto's allies...

C'mon guys...Who else could this guy be? After Northstar, I'm out of good ideas...

and BTW, all this Gambit talk should really stop...I mean, how many times do they have to spell it out for you guys?

-TNC

I can't believe people actually think it's Gambit!!

I can't see 'Gambit' in that look.

His nationality and ethnicity mean nothing if Quill was made to be Japanese, even though the cast sheet states Ken Leung is Kid Omega not Quill...

Wonder why they never mentioned this character before. It must be a late addition...

I have no idea who this is. We'd never have dreamed Ken was Quill, so this guy could be anyone!!!

He's NOT Gambit. Please, it's been said SO many times he's not in the movie that you should start thinking he's NOT in it.

I think he's just a random character and that would be his only scene in the whole movie. Anyway, if I have to say a specific mutant, I'd say Sunspot just for fun.

a dark haired longshot :D

Sunstar said:
Well Mystique and Juggernaut don't look very similar to their comic counterparts so this guy doesn't have to look identical to Gambit not to be him!

I always imagined movie Gambit to look like that guy!

*sigh* Gambit is not in the film. How many times do you have to be told it to finally get it?

Guys come on everyone knows it's Apocalypse taking on another form...he's spying on them so he can know when its best to bring his army of sentinels in and demolecularize everyone.

Specter313 said:
*sigh* Gambit is not in the film. How many times do you have to be told it to finally get it?

Now I understand why people complained about Gambit fans when I came to this board... sheesh, it's ANNOYING. And this coming from ME, Gambit fan.

X-Maniac said:
I have no idea who this is. We'd never have dreamed Ken was Quill, so this guy could be anyone!!!
I know...There's only two options...This guy was originally a very unpopular character from the comics, most likely of Causasion ethnicity and was slightly modified ala Quills. Or, the second option is that whoever this guy is, his ethnicity and/or nationality is a core/popular aspect of his character and powers.

Anymore guesses, die-hard fans?..

*cracks open his X-Men book*

-TNC

i think everyone here knows its not gambit, but they like to say it could be just to piss people off

longshot would be a cool idea to add, but lacks visually stunning movements, he would basically be the first person to runaway right as jean goes all phoenix crazy

Nibune said:
longshot would be a cool idea to add, but lacks visually stunning movements, he would basically be the first person to runaway right as jean goes all phoenix crazy
i dont know why hed run away though, the odds are in his favor

I know it's been said that Gambit wasn't in the film but that was said before this mutant made his appearence ! He was added at the last minute! I'm still confident this could be Remy! And remember X2 was also changed at the last minute so anything's possible!

Sunstar said:
I know it's been said that Gambit wasn't in the film but that was said before this mutant made his appearence ! He was added at the last minute! I'm still confident this could be Remy! And remember X2 was also changed at the last minute so anything's possible!

Gambit's a pretty huge change though. :p

i want it to be gambit just so the ********s will realise they arent always right

This character it's the first thing I see in this movie that gives me a feeling Gambit could be in... And I'm not a Gambit fan (I kinda hate him :p )
Whoever he is, it's a big surprise, and they went to a lot of trouble to keep it hidden.

Even with the insanely remote possibility that it IS Gambit, all the Gambit-obsessive fans will just come back after seeing the movie and find a way to be upset that 'Gambit didn't get enough screen time'.

IS THERE ANY PLEASING ALL OF YOU?!

Vandal said:
Guys come on everyone knows it's Apocalypse taking on another form...he's spying on them so he can know when its best to bring his army of sentinels in and demolecularize everyone.

Why, oh, why did you have to bring up this word again?lol

:up:Good to see it being used in a sentence without Jean/Phoenix or Scott/Cyclops in it!

Sunstar said:

Are you kidding me with that? "Last minute"? There is nothing "last minute" about this. You must be one of those people who think that just because we are finding about him just now, that he was just added into the film at the same time. Get a clue. He's been in the film since they started filming, nothing "last minute" about it.

WorthyStevens4 said:
Gambit's a pretty huge change though. :p

Not really! If it is him, then he'll probabaly have a small role ie. no big change!

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"