Superman Returns Official New Superman Returns Pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.
superkong 500 said:
Well if you mean it for real then yes, atleast knowing will maintain us kinda anxious but relaxed at the same time by knowing that we will get something new soon.
I mean it!:)

LordSuperhero said:
Everytime I give, people want more. I said patience, I am doing something for you guys, giving info/pics since I rather share the wealth, but please if you respect me, respect that I know what I am doing, and will release them accordingly, when you keep pushing me it gets on my nerves since I am doing this just for you the fans. Comon

PS: We got SOOO much less for Batman Begins regarding content and info (well at least offcially :O ) and look how great BB was, patience please :)

Ok, i understand 100%. I'll wait for the pics and any sorts of info you have for us. Given that the pic you showed us i've never seen and i just can't imagine what else you'll show us. I'll be patient and when you're ready to show us will be when you think the time is right. :)

Mentok said:
Actually fan approval gets better with each set of pictures that get released. But you have never let facts get in your way before.

Video diaries.
Set reports.
Film footage.
Teaser trailer.
Pictures - Leaked/Official/Promotional.
Merchendise.
Magazine articles.
Magazine covers.
Video game Teaser.
Cast and crew interviews.
Singer and Brandon appearing at Comic shows.

Its alot more than the X3 fans have. Its more than we got for the first two X-Men films. Its more than we get for 99% of films in production.

Your opinion...

Thats your opinion... and looking through the thread you are in the minority.

I love the fact that you claim that everyone is so against the film yet you ignore the fact that there has not been ONE SINGLE BAD WORD from anyone who has seen the comic con footage. What do they say?

"Stunning"

"Perfect"

"They 'get' Superman, they really do"

"Beautiful"

You claim that WB are scared of the fans and are holding everything back, yet we have had a huge ammount of information given to us. They dont have to give us a damn thing.

The trailer is out in march/april. Three months before the film hits. There is nothing unusual about that. Many films choose to leave the Trailer until a later release date.

lol it's time like these that I get reminded of the conversation about "Truth" in Return of the Jedi... Because what you say might be TRUE... from a certain point of view... :p

By the way im not going to argue that most of that was MY OPINION... So don't try to argue back because were all allowed to have one.

Now any lady here down for Filthy Ramirez??

if you will realese new pics . ok. but if they contain spoilers can you warn us before we see them?

I like the modern look of Clark, it's growing on me.......

Mentok said:
Actually fan approval gets better with each set of pictures that get released. But you have never let facts get in your way before.

..........................................................................................

Thats your opinion... and looking through the thread you are in the minority.

I love the fact that you claim that everyone is so against the film yet you ignore the fact that there has not been ONE SINGLE BAD WORD from anyone who has seen the comic con footage. What do they say?

"Stunning"

"Perfect"

"They 'get' Superman, they really do"

"Beautiful"

You claim that WB are scared of the fans and are holding everything back, yet we have had a huge ammount of information given to us. They dont have to give us a damn thing.

The trailer is out in march/april. Three months before the film hits. There is nothing unusual about that. Many films choose to leave the Trailer until a later release date.

I'm betting that what's actually happening here is that those who were already leaning in favour of this film are becoming more vocal and those who aren't happy with it have just stopped commenting. I know I've stopped posting regularly. I just feel like 'what's the point?'. The film is almost done and there is no chance that it will ever be the film I wanted. So, why bother to talk about it anymore. I can't tell you when I last read a post by people like Oldguy. Maybe they're doing the same thing I'm doing. We aren't won over, we've just given up and moved on to other things. LIKE THE BATMAN BEGINS SEQUEL.

Bottom line here is that the only people who are really still engaged here are the same ones who've always held it in a positive light. They're just meeting less opposition because the rest of us have thrown in the towel and walked away.

As to the response from the comic con footage... can't say.. wasn't there ... haven't talked to anyone who was... just have your say so to go on.

Zorex_519 said:
I don't think it's to hide the suit, I think it's to hide Superman. .

Actually, it's to mock Lois being preggy once. Or maybe somehow Kal-el is secretly preggy there. For all we know, Kryptoians probably have weird way of having babies. :p

And I think the title of this thread is a little misleading, LordSuperhero. I was expecting to see....well Superman, not Clark Kent. :( :(

BareKnucklez said:
lol sort of looks like if the WB is scared of the fan reaction being negative for this movie if they put out more press, since there was a bad backlash to the past pictures they released or leaked so far, and looks like they are holding what they have until the month of release so they could just give it one big big push, and see if that works.

Doubt they are scared. While it true the 1st pic of the costume 'cause a lot of negative backlash as you said, but things has seem to calm down lately & many who were negative in the beginning are starting to change their mind. And as for why not much Supes pics, your guess is good as mine. But I doubt WB is worry or anything. Probably they want some of the pics published on magazines cover & others first instead of the pics being spoiled on the Internet first. But again, let not assume WB are nervous. We don't know about that right now.

So far there has been very little to no build up hype to the movie other then some online promotional stuff, and the movies website but nothing they have done really has build hype for the movie, and it's actually tore down alot of the hype from some fans because some of the photos which they have released...

Actually, the hype has started for months. There the video blogs (which may come back up soon hopefully), many pics are showing up in magazines which Retroman has post many times, many voting SR #1 on several polls on different website, etc. The hype is just starting slowly, but surely. Plus, I think WB is following the old saying "Less is more". A lot of time that can be a good thing, 'cause you're not going to spoil too much on the movie & the fact it can help build up people's curiousity on wanting to see it. And the fact the :supes: can sell itself. ;)

Actually I would say 98% of the pictures so far has sucked lol Just like this one here with Clark & Jimmy that leaked!

Heh! Well, that 98% thing is just your opinions. We don't make up the majority of that. The general audiences does that, not us alone. Unless you're joking around on that 98% thing. :p

I said once and i`ll say it again. THAT PIC YOU SHOWED US, LORD SUPERHERO, DOESN`T COUNT CAUSE IT ISN`T NEW AT ALL. ACTUALLY IT IS 2 MONTHS OLD.It was in the Wizard Magazine. Share a new pic with us, please?

DavidTyler said:
I'm betting that what's actually happening here is that those who were already leaning in favour of this film are becoming more vocal and those who aren't happy with it have just stopped commenting. I know I've stopped posting regularly. I just feel like 'what's the point?'. The film is almost done and there is no chance that it will ever be the film I wanted. So, why bother to talk about it anymore. I can't tell you when I last read a post by people like Oldguy. Maybe they're doing the same thing I'm doing. We aren't won over, we've just given up and moved on to other things. LIKE THE BATMAN BEGINS SEQUEL.

Bottom line here is that the only people who are really still engaged here are the same ones who've always held it in a positive light. They're just meeting less opposition because the rest of us have thrown in the towel and walked away.

I was never opposed to what information we were getting about the film but I had my reservations. The more photos I saw and the more I found out I embraced the movie and can't wait to see what it looks like.

In reality those opposed the film had no point of posting that they hated the movie or the suit at the beginning because it wasn't going to get anybody anywhere. If only for debating and voicing opinion than of course it was well worth it.

I agree that as time has gone on those on the fence have turned to the supporters of the movie which has practically wiped out those who were against it. Power in numbers I guess.

DavidTyler said:

As to the response from the comic con footage... can't say.. wasn't there ... haven't talked to anyone who was... just have your say so to go on.

Or spiderman 3.

explode7 said:
^Thanks. Is that really you in ur avatar?

Yeah. For better or worse .. that's me.

I don't have any really good pictures of me but that's one of the more recent ones.

Just like I didn't make up a catchy screen name, I didn't want my avatar to be anything special. Just wanted to let people see who they were talking to.

I guess my point is that it's just me... nothing more, nothing less.

brandon_news.jpg

High-res version:

http://www.bluetights.net/gallery/albums/cast/brandon/SD-2540_BlueTights.jpg

Awesome picture!

Oh Coooooooool!!!!!
Ma keeps the Daily Planets ...

May have been funnier had I noticed he was reading a newspaper instead of a book. Geez I have a crappy monitor.

Brandon Routh looks like entirely different people in every shot.

That confirms that the footage the asian media got to see was not the model train scene.

One of the headlines reads

HUMAN ERROR BLAMED FOR DESTRUCTION

Cant really make out the other... something about people injured.

Maybe this shot is after he returns and ma kent has been collecting all the DP newspapers and clark realizes how bad things have gone since he left earth and metropolis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"