Official Nintendo 3DS Thread

What Happens When You Beat LBX: Little Battlers eXperience?. August 25, 2015 . 11:00am

Here’s what will carry over if you decide to start a New Game+ file in LBX: Little Battlers eXperience after beating the game.

LBX: Little Battlers eXperience
is Nintendo and Level-5’s latest Nintendo 3DS RPG. In it, players collect and customize robots to send into battle. The game is about forty to fifty hours long, but what happens when you’ve reached the end. Well, that’s when you can go ahead and start New Game+.
If you want the strongest robots in LBX, you’re going to have to start a New Game+ file. Aside from accessing an additional challenge, it’s the only way people can access some LBX models, attacks, or parts. However, it’s important to maximize your current save so as much as possible carries over.

Recruit as many of the 23 possible party members as you can in LBX. They carry over to the new save. 17 of them will join after the main story, so it should take you some time to recruit them.

Make sure each party member you have is carrying the armor sets you like best and put the most effort into. Those are the only ones you get to keep, and the levels do carry over. You will also get to keep any attack routines or weapon-related abilities you’ve earned.

Don’t feel bad about losing the armor and part pieces when you start a New Game+ file in LBX, though. While you only get to keep one set for each playable character, you will get Battle Points in exchange for everything you’re giving up. You can then use those to buy new parts when the new game begins.

LBX: Little Battlers eXperience is immediately available for the Nintendo 3DS for $39.99.

Read more stories about LBX: Little Battlers eXperience & Level-5 & Nintendo & Nintendo 3DS on Siliconera.

source: Siliconera

Looks like the normal-sized New 3DS is coming to the NA in the form of a Happy Home Designer bundle September 25th. It's up at Gamestop's website now.

http://nintendoeverything.com/stand...al-crossing-bundle-hyrule-edition-new-3ds-xl/

1jWe8jP.jpg

I think the cover plates are a cool idea, but I'll never be able to go back to a smaller model. It cramps my hands up after 10-15 min of playing. Too small for me.

I'd buy the smaller model if there was anyway to deal with the digital library between two DS's. Sometimes my XL is too large to travel everywhere with. It'd be nice to have a smaller 3DS to take with me on the go.

If you guys haven't played it yet, Xeodrifter is on sale in the eShop for $5. It's a fun little Metroidvania. It's not a long game, but it's totally worth $5. The 3D looks cool, too. Check it out!

So I was looking at the New 3DS and I got to ask, why does it not come with a charger? If I can use any micro USB charger, then fine, but it's very strange move on Nintendo's part not to include one with the system.

As for the design, I much prefer the Japanese version to the American one. I like the retro Super Famicom color buttons. :( And I can't simply buy the Japanese version due to the region lock.

You can get that design on the 25th, by getting the Home Design bundle that's linked above.

I was listening to Radio Free Nintendo. That Animal Crossing game? They haaaaayt it something fierce.

Animal Crossing: Happy House Arrest

I was listening to Radio Free Nintendo. That Animal Crossing game? They haaaaayt it something fierce.

Animal Crossing: Happy House Arrest

House Arrest is what Brian Altano on IGN's Nintendo podcast NVC calls it too. They're a little more warm to the idea of the game though.

What's suppose to be wrong with it? I always thought decorating houses was pretty fun in Animal Crossing, thought that was actually a pretty good side game for the series really.

Medabots 9 Announced For Nintendo 3DS. October 6, 2015 . 2:00am

While details are light for the time being, the game will come in two versions of Medabots 9: Kabuto Version and Medabots 9: Kuwagata Version, and will retain the series’ 3-on-3 battles.

Rocket Company announced that their latest in their robot collecting and battling RPG series is getting its newest installment in Medabots 9 for Nintendo 3DS. A preview for this week’s issue of Famitsu magazine shared a first look.

While details are light for the time being, the game will come in two versions of Medabots 9: Kabuto Version and Medabots 9: Kuwagata Version, and will retain the series’ 3-on-3 battles.

Read more stories about Medabots 9 & Nintendo 3DS on Siliconera.

Also with

[YT]XYGelD3MVDY[/YT]
103 views 9 hours ago

Animal Crossing: Happy Home Designer Game Review

Are Marissa and Vic happy with the new design in Animal Crossing: Happy Home Designer, or does it make them cross? Find out in their review.

Marissa's score: 8.5 (Great) & Victor's score 7.5(Good) Detail above

Here's the fu7ll show below

EP Daily Full Show – October 6, 2015

Today on EP Daily, we have an early look at Batman: Arkham Knight's new Catwoman DLC in the Rundown;
Marissa visits Relic Entertainment for a look at Company of Heroes 2: The British Forces; we have loads of Apple mayhem with a

source: Siliconera & EPN.tv

Last edited:

Nintendo 3DS Game Gear Home Theme Coming Stateside. October 7, 2015 . 10:00am

To celebrate the 25th anniversary of the Game Gear, Sega will release a Nintendo 3DS Home theme based on its handheld.

In Japan, Sega released a number of Nintendo 3DS Home themes based upon the company’s classic systems. There were designs based on the Sega Master System, Genesis, Game Gear, Saturn, and Dreamcast. (The Dreamcast theme even included the start-up sounds from the system.) Now, Sega has revealed on Twitter that a Game Gear Nintendo 3DS Home theme is coming stateside to celebrate the handheld’s 25th birthday.

The Game Gear Nintendo 3DS Home theme that will be released in North America is different than the one that appeared in Japan. As shown in the trailer on Twitter, this version has different music and the lower screen features one, animated lower screen that focuses on a single, black Game Gear that changes the game shown on-screen. The Japanese one, seen in the trailer below, had multicolor Game Gears. The art on the top screen remains the same, and the folders still look like Game Gear cartridges.

[YT]kHLeTuZQuYQ[/YT]

A release date and price have yet to be revealed for the Game Gear Home theme. The Japanese theme was 200 yen.

Read more stories about Game Gear & Nintendo 3DS & Sega on Siliconera.

source:Siliconera

Medabots 9 Introduces Its Main Cast Along With A Teaser Traile. October 13, 2015 . 12:11am

Rocket Company shared the first details on the characters of Medabots 9, along with a look at some of the latest screenshots and a teaser trailer.

Rocket Company recently revealed their latest in the robot collecting and battling RPG series with Medabots 9: Kabuto Version and Kuwagata version. The company opened a teaser website, featuring its key visual and a new teaser trailer.

The above is a look at its new teaser trailer.

Here are some details on some of the key characters:

Tenma Wakakoma:

Tenma the protagonist isn’t too audacious, and he isn’t that experienced when it comes to Medabots, but he gets enrolled into an elite academy, where he finds some unwanted attention. It doesn’t take long for people to notice his abilities, and he joins an “exploration club” at the school.

Kunigiku Shinozaki:

Kunigiku has a bit of a lazy personality, and he considers himself a supremacist of romance… but most people don’t really know what his feelings of romance are about.

Mio Shirakabe:

013_thumb2.jpg

Mio believes that she’s the cutest girl in the world, and she’s a beautiful girl with personality problems. She only opens up to her partner Medabot.

2nd
Souku Fujioka: the principal of the school who sees the potential in the protagonist, and talks about Medabots.

Main Konishi: a 10-year-old prodigy Medabot researcher that skipped grades and got into the academy. Main is a genius, but a bit of a goofball.

Ryoma Kikusui: has a hobby of messing with parts and field work in order to master Medabot mobility.

Saika Kokonoe: a mysterious girl thattransfers to the academy during the second semester as part of a special case. She doubts that the protagonist is the master of Metabee/Rokusho, and tests him to find out for herself.

IronFall Invasion Breaches The Nintendo eShop Again. October 14, 2015 . 11:30am

IronFall Invasion’s vulnerabilities have been removed upon its return to the Nintendo 3DS eShop.
On February 26, VD dev’s IronFall Invasion was released on the Nintendo eShop for the Nintendo 3DS. The free-to-try, third person shooter either allowed one person to go through the Campaign or up to six players to face off in arenas in Multiplayer. However, it was delisted in August, due to vulnerabilities that would have allowed Nintendo 3DS owners to run exploits. Now, IronFall Invasion has returned to the handheld.
VD dev made the announcement on Twitter earlier today. A quick search on the Nintendo eShop will bring up the listing and allow new and old users to download the game. All backdoors have been closed, meaning the game is completely secure and can’t be used for homebrew purposes.

IronFall Invasion allows people to sample the Campaign and Multiplayer. However, each mode costs $10, should someone want access to all 11 levels and all 6 arenas.

Read more stories about Ironfall Invasion & Nintendo 3DS & VD dev on Siliconera.

Anyone play the Yo-Kai Watch demo? I just did. Surprisingly fun. May pick it up next month.

Nintendo Network Maintenance Will Affect eShop And Online Play Again. October 22, 2015 . 9:00am

Another round of Nintendo Network maintenance on October 26 will keep people from accessing the online storefronts or engaging in online activities.

Nintendo has announced another round of maintenance for the Nintendo Network. On October 26, people attempting to connect to the internet with their Nintendo 3DS, Nintendo Wii U, Nintendo Wii, or Nintendo DSi may have an issue with browsing their respective stores or engaging in other online activities.
A maintenance schedule has been released, detailing the exact times on October 26 when access may be influenced.

From Monday, October 26, 2015 1 PM PT/3 PM CT/4 PM ET
- Monday, October 26, 2015 7 PM PT/9 PM CT/10 PM ET
During the maintenance window, the following services may be unavailable.

• Wii U
    • - Nintendo eShop

• Nintendo 3DS
    • - Nintendo eShop

• Wii
    • - Wii Shopping Channel

• Nintendo DS
    • - Nintendo DSi Shop
From Monday, October 26, 2015 5:30 PM PT/7:30 PM CT/8:30 PM ET
- Monday, October 26, 2015 7 PM PT/9 PM CT/10 PM ET

• Wii U
    • - Online Play, Rankings, etc. for Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate Packet Relay Tools for Nintendo 3DS
    • - Online Play, Rankings, etc. for Monster Hunter™ 3 Ultimate

From Monday, October 26, 2015 2 PM PT/4 PM CT/5 PM ET
- Monday, October 26, 2015 7 PM PT/9 PM CT/10 PM PT

• Wii U
    • - Online Play, Rankings, etc.

• Nintendo 3DS
    • - Online Play, Rankings, etc.

This will mark the third time this month during which Nintendo performed Nintendo Network maintenance that would prevent people from shopping in the Nintendo eShop, Wii Shopping Channel, or Nintendo DSi Shop, as well as keep people from engaging in ordinary online activities with the Nintendo 3DS and Nintendo Wii U. The previous maintenance periods were held on October 5 and October 19.

Read more stories about Nintendo & Nintendo 3DS & Nintendo Network & Nintendo Wii U on Siliconera.

So my girlfriend's younger brother had a 3DS but he was never using it and she thought it was broken so she gave it to me. All it needed was a new charger and it seems to working fine now, so it looks like I have a new 3DS. It's my first Nintendo handheld since the original DS that I got from my nephew about 5 years ago. So what are some of the basics that I should know about this thing because it all looks completely foreign to me?

She also gave me Smash Bros, Mario Kart and Ocarina of Time, but what are some other games that I should look into getting? I really want to try the new Pokemon game, but other than that, I can't think of anything else.

If you can find a copy of Fire Emblem Awakening I highly recommend it. As far as things to know check this article. Might help:

http://www.ign.com/system-guides/3ds

Some of that info is a little out dated though, with updates and the like having been released.

I'm a bit lost on how it all looks so foreign to you if you had a DS? The design is essentially the same

If you can find a copy of Fire Emblem Awakening I highly recommend it. As far as things to know check this article. Might help:

http://www.ign.com/system-guides/3ds

Some of that info is a little out dated though, with updates and the like having been released.
Thanks, one of the things I did last night was update it because it hasn't been used in who knows how long.

I've heard about Fire Emblem a lot. I don't know if it'll be my cup of tea, but I might have to check it out. I'm also amazed at how little the game prices drop, even years after release. But then again, I shouldn't be surprised, this is Nintendo after all.

I'm a bit lost on how it all looks so foreign to you if you had a DS? The design is essentially the same
It's foreign to me because of all the new online stuff. I know the original DS had that, but I never messed around with any of it. So I'm looking at all the options and stuff and can't help but feel like this is to the Wii U (which I never got) what the Vita was supposed to be for the PS4.

There's also the issue of having a SD card as a memory card and all the options and apps available. I guess what I meant to say was just how much more can I do with this that I couldn't do with a regular DS?

Damn, you got some good games there. I would also look into Mario 3D Land and Zelda: A Link Between Worlds.

And am I the only one who thought A Link Between Worlds is one of the best Zeldas ever made? I loved it so much.

Damn, you got some good games there. I would also look into Mario 3D Land and Zelda: A Link Between Worlds.

And am I the only one who thought A Link Between Worlds is one of the best Zeldas ever made? I loved it so much.

ALBW might be close to the top of my favorite Zelda games ever. It was so goddamned good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"