Official One Tree Hill season 5 thread

Wow, Brooke's mom really upped the b****-bar last night. Dan should break out of prison and show her how he does things.

Nanny Carrie is making her move ...

So I was right about Mouth and his boss!! And he doesn't even realize Brooke's assistant as the hots for him. The man's pimpin' and he don't even realize it!

Jamie's still cute beyond comprehension, especially the scene where Nathan comes in and he swears his room is clean, 'cause he doesn't want to go to prison like Grandpa Dan!! "You told him Dan went to prison because he didn't clean his room?!?" Hilarious!

Yeah, Brooke's mother needs to get shot or something. I can't stand that b****. And you get the impression she likes being a b****.

Mouth's boss is ugly. He should dump her ash. I'd rather go for Brooke's assisstant. She's more cute than hot, though.

^^ Yeah, but that's because of the way they are making her look. She's one of those, take off the glasses and let down the hair types who can look a lot better than they're making her look right now. She's a lot sweeter than that awful boss, too. :mad:

Jamie's still cute beyond comprehension, especially the scene where Nathan comes in and he swears his room is clean, 'cause he doesn't want to go to prison like Grandpa Dan!! "You told him Dan went to prison because he didn't clean his room?!?" Hilarious!
I know! That was so cute. And it was so funny how Skillz said Jamie would get him all confused by being ... cute. :lmao:

^^ Yeah, but that's because of the way they are making her look. She's one of those, take off the glasses and let down the hair types who can look a lot better than they're making her look right now. She's a lot sweeter than that awful boss, too. :mad:

I know! That was so cute. And it was so funny how Skillz said Jamie would get him all confused by being ... cute. :lmao:

I'm actually a sucker for girls with glasses, so I'd say she's pretty hot right now!

I think its only a matter of time before Haley throws down on that b****.

Yeah, but will it be before she has her way with Nathan? :eek:

I'm actually a sucker for girls with glasses, so I'd say she's pretty hot right now!

She is. She's got great features. :) I wish they'd give her more of a story line. I'm sure they intend to, with Mouth. :D

So....Luke is kind of an idiot.

what is his obsession with getting married? He's only 22 years old! Why get married so young? I don't know, but I was thinking that Lindsey found the ring and assumed it was for her and Luke didn't say no. Otherwise, it is weird for him to kiss Peyton and then propose to Lindsey immediately after.

what is his obsession with getting married? He's only 22 years old! Why get married so young? I don't know, but I was thinking that Lindsey found the ring and assumed it was for her and Luke didn't say no. Otherwise, it is weird for him to kiss Peyton and then propose to Lindsey immediately after.

Look at who's he's got as a role model! Nathan's even got him beat with a four year-old son!

They should have called this episode, "Cold Shoulders and Storm offs." :rolleyes:

Geesh, you'd think the writers would have noticed the repetitiveness of their instructions in the script;

"Peyton exits in a huff."
"Lindsay exits in a huff."
"Haley exits in a huff."

And Haley wouldn't be mad at Nathan confronting that poop head. It's one thing if it's all verbal, but that guy put his hands on her. She wouldn't have wanted Nathan to "ignore," it. :rolleyes:

I don't know, but I was thinking that Lindsey found the ring and assumed it was for her and Luke didn't say no. Otherwise, it is weird for him to kiss Peyton and then propose to Lindsey immediately after.

I know. I took it to mean he had to get back to Lindsay as quickly as possible to confirm to himself that she really is the one. But it will be interesting to see how it pans out. :)

PLUS!!!! NO Jamie!!! How messed up is that? Jamie is the best thing about the show right now. :D Never thought I'd say it, but bring back the kid!

Big Game James is back. :D

I love that little dude. And Brooke is so cute with him. I love the way she was complaining to him about the bartender and he had ice cream all over his face. And then she asked him how old he was and he held up four tiny fingers. *Awww .. melts* So cute.

But Nathan is being a toad. Why doesn't he do something about Nanny Carrie?!! :cmad:

And anyway, would someone please explain to me how he, who is unemployed, manages to live in a beautifully furnished mansion with a swimming pool and a nanny and Haley is the only one working? And as a teacher, no less. :rolleyes:

I was thinking that Lindsey found the ring and assumed it was for her and Luke didn't say no.

You were right!! :eek: But what a sucky way to get engaged. I found this ring so you'd better marry me. :dry:

Peyton and Lindsay are due for a showdown next week. :up:

And anyway, would someone please explain to me how he, who is unemployed, manages to live in a beautifully furnished mansion with a swimming pool and a nanny and Haley is the only one working? And as a teacher, no less. :rolleyes:

I was thinking about that too. I'm guessing he was getting paid very well prior to his accident and could afford the house by himself (Haley wasn't working at the time, I think). Now if they paid the house in full, great. But if Haley is the one left to pay the mortgage on a high school teacher's salary, then I feel sorry for them. I guess they have the rest of their lives to pay it off. Good thing they started young.

I've lost a lot of interest in this season than I'm happy with. I'm not happy with lucas (the idiot) I'm not happy with Nathan (the soon to be idiot) I'm not happy with brooke (The Dumb idiot) And Skillz is not in the show enough.

I've lost a lot of interest in this season than I'm happy with. I'm not happy with lucas (the idiot) I'm not happy with Nathan (the soon to be idiot) I'm not happy with brooke (The Dumb idiot) And Skillz is not in the show enough.

That's a good thing, IMO. :o

is the guy who Brooke wants to bang, Flash Thompson from Spider-man? (sorry if its been mentioned already)

cool, I thought so. he looked REALLY familiar and it was driving me nuts trying to figure out where I knew him from...

LOL he also played a character called "Black deck" in the movie The Ketchup King LMAO :D

How come everyone on the show looks like they've aged 4-5 years, while Haley looks like shes aged twice that. I mean, I know shes all soccer mom now, but she dresses like a 35 year old. I usually dont nitpick crap like this, but Haley is covering up how hot she is, and i just cant accept that.

I guess the stress of being a mom ages you. I still can't believe how everyone on the show has so much responisibilty. Lucas is only 22 and already a high school basketball coach. Peyton has her own record company (sort of). Brooke has her own corporation! Nathan and Haley are parents and have a huge house. The only ones who are realistic enough are Skillz and Mouth, IMO. I like how they showed Mouth struggling to get a job (god knows it's tough to land one after college). The only unrealistic thing is him sleeping with his boss (which I guess could happen but not often).

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"