Official PlayStation Vita Thread

tearway is so good.... it worth buying the vita.

Batman Blackgate is easily one of my favorite Vita games. I'd buy that again no question if I had to choose between it and Spider-Man.

I would love to play Blackgate on the PSV. I wish you could play this on the PS4 instead.

Maybe one day we'll be able to play it on our Tv's... If we get Vita TV.

PlayStation Now: Streaming The Last of Us on Vita
[YT]ONodIKe6Zag[/YT]​

Amazing! :wow: IF people are still on the fence of buying a Vita this should definitely persuade them.

People need to remember though, it's being showcased in a controlled environment, with servers hosting the games probably not that far away.

Since PlayStation Now will be available via PS3, PS4, and many other devices later on, I don't see it as a huge selling point for the Vita.

It can be. The Vita is the only PS platform that allows that be playable on the go away from your home. It serves a different purpose than those consoles as most people don't lug those around for practical reasons

Well, it will until Now launches on other portable devices. I still doubt it'll be a big sell for most people, though.

Vita sales have picked up in the past few months, my three local GameStop's have been sold out of them and so has my Target. That's pretty impressive. I doubt it EVER catches the 3D/2DS... but I feel it could greatly improve.

Which is great, since the system is better than any tablet I've ever had. At least for gaming.

Need to start looking around for a copy of Persona 4 The Golden. I can just leave it in my Vita for the next year.

Killzone: Mercenary goes on sale starting today for $9 (with PS+) on the NA PSN store. By all accounts the game is really good, and that is a huge discount. I'm definitely picking it up!

Yeah that's a crazy good deal. It's a better game (story wise) than Shadow Fall. MP is a little more fun too.

I got Peace Walker for 6 bucks. Now I have all 3 MGS Collection games on my Vita.

I got a bunch of walmart gift cards for xmas and decided to cash them in and get a new Vita to replace the one I traded in towards my new PS3 super slim. but walmart has not only NONE but not even a space in the display case for one. I went to the website and they only have 2 different TWD bundles and no 'core model' (it says OUT OF STOCK). I assume it is cause they plan on releasing the super slim very soon. I am sure I can get the 'fat' model in another store that sells them but I really wanted to use my 75 bucks in gift cards for it.

Killzone: Mercenary goes on sale starting today for $9 (with PS+) on the NA PSN store. By all accounts the game is really good, and that is a huge discount. I'm definitely picking it up!
Yeah, I got that game a couple months ago. It's easily the best handheld video game I've ever played :up:

While I don't think it's the best hand held video game I've ever played.. It is EASILY the best hand held FPS or shooter in general that I've ever played.

well I got good news I called a walmart out of town (about 15 miles away) and asked if they had any Vita units they said they had one core model non 3G in stock. I got it and with my gift cards it was less than 140 WITH tax I am so happy to have my Vita back :).

Well that 14 for 14 sale is pretty solid. I got me Killzone, Thomas Was Alone, Spelunky and MGS Peace Walker. I swear PSN is the closest thing consoles have to Steam when it comes to fantastic deals.

picked up Batman Arkham Origins Blackgate on Vita for 25 used not to bad loving the hell out of it :batman:

This was tweeted then deleted...

KaTPmcR.png

2K then responded with...

"We apologize for a tweet about a release date for Borderlands 2 on Vita which was posted in error. The release date mentioned is incorrect," reads the 2K tweet."

Many still believe it's coming on that date. Me? Nope, I don't. There would be preorder listings for it already if so.

Many still believe it's coming on that date. Me? Nope, I don't. There would be preorder listings for it already if so.

We would have also seen... something from that game. All we have is the first announcement. The lack of any real information, screenshots, or videos is kind of concerning.

Last edited:
Got Dragons Crown for this game.. Played a solid two hours..Fantastic. Absolutely fantasticm

And.. Boobs boobs everywhere.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"