Official Prince Thread

[YT]13s469I62Og[/YT]

This time I would like to present you with a Retro 2004 Interview where Prince gets to talk about Musicology, Justin Timberlake (interesting to hear this as the news of the former N-Sync member visiting Paisley Park soon-ish have been met with a lot of controversy, considering how Timberlake used to diss Prince openly in some of his lyrics).

-----------------------------------------------------------

HOWEVER, THERE IS ONE BIG PROBLEM… YOUTUBE OWNERS just announced new rules today, apparently THOSE OF US WITHOUT 1000 subscribers will no longer be able to create new content for their system & will be DISQUALIFIED FROM IT COMPLETELY!

DEADLINE: 30 DAYS FROM TODAY - 20TH OF FEBRUARY (2018)

DEAR FRIENDS, FOLLOWERS, COLLEAGUES, IF I DON’T GET 1000 SUBSCRIBERS UNTIL THAT DAY, MY CHANNEL OBSERVATION OF CREATIVE SOULS WILL BE CLOSED & I WON’T BE ABLE TO MAKE NEW CREATIVE & ARTISTIC VIDEOS ANYMORE ABOUT ALL THINGS POP CULTURE/MUSIC/CLASSIC CINEMA & ETC.

* HERE’S A LINK TO MY CHANNEL - OBSERVATION OF CREATIVE SOULS: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCZiOEICOkr5MVdfap4XPZw

PLEASE LET’S SPREAD THE WORD & STOP THIS MONSTROSITY FROM HAPPENING / LET’S REACH 1000 SUBSCRIBERS & SPREAD MORE LOVE

LOVE, JOY & PEACE!
YAN EDEN!

Dedicated to @darlingnisi (via Twitter), the best outlet for all things P. that fell down due to corporate machinations 4th3funk.com #ComeOn

[YT]NWFz02yZIpU[/YT]

(Subscribe & RT if u can, we need to get to 1000 subscribers) Many thanks! Peace & be wild!!!

Our celebration of the Purple One’s eternal 60th Anniversary continues once again with the release of a 2006 trailer for an unfinished “3121? documentary/film that was supposed to come out back in 2006.

[YT]EKiwT6avJOo[/YT]

[YT]2Jx9AcmnDyY[/YT]

Our weekly celebration of the Purple One’s 60th Anniversary continues with an extensive interview from 2004 with P. & Tavis Smiley who once described Prince as “a superhero” - they get to discuss all sort of things, including music industry, genres, Grammy Awards, philosophies & moral outlooks.

As always, don’t forget to subscribe to my YouTube channel (”Observation of Creative Souls” - WE STILL NEED TO GET TO 1000 SUBSCRIBERS in order to keep doing what we are doing) if you are new to our celebration, THANK YOU!

[YT]YIOSzRlrM2I[/YT]

This time our weekly celebration of the Purple One’s eternal 60th Anniversary is updated with a great live video of “Indifference”, a very unusual acoustic composition that P. & 3rdeyegirl performed at Paisley Park back in 2014.

As always, don’t forget to subscribe to my YouTube channel (”Observation of Creative Souls” - we have already reached 1000 SUBSCRIBERS, but in case some of you aren’t initiated - feel free to explore our new Purple Realm!!!

Hope that all of you are feeling funky today!!! This time our weekly celebration of the Purple One’s eternal 60th Anniversary is updated with a great live performance of “LETSGOCRAZY”, a very bombastic & energetic mix of the timeless 1984 classic:

[YT]C3pLmLlcTFY[/YT]

As always, don’t forget to subscribe to my YouTube channel (”Observation of Creative Souls” - we have already reached 1000 SUBSCRIBERS, but in case some of you aren’t initiated - feel free to explore our new Purple Realm!!!

If you are new to our celebration, then WELCOME & THANK YOU!

[YT]CRgGAF02ZzA[/YT]

Our weekly celebration of the Purple One’s eternal 60th Anniversary continues with a retro, extensive interview from 2009 with P. & Tavis Smiley.

* As always, don’t forget to subscribe to my YouTube channel (”Observation of Creative Souls” - any new member of the Purple Army = family) if you are new to our celebration, thank you!

Good morning & HAPPY VALENTINE’S DAY, everyone! It’s a truly special day today, not just because of the celebration, but because today is the 14th of February and we are releasing our 14 VIDEO PROJECT!!!

[YT]z78iki2NSNQ[/YT]

Today I present to you… live performance of Elixer (a song that was written by P in collaboration with Bria Valente and released in 2009).

As always, don’t forget to subscribe to my YouTube channel (”Observation of Creative Souls” - we are already past 1000 SUBSCRIBERS, but in case some of you aren’t initiated - do feel free to explore our new Purple Realm!!!

If you are new to our celebration, then WELCOME & THANK YOU!

[YT]8Iq4ub7xBpU[/YT]

"Live performance of The Artist's triumphant & outstanding composition "Empty Room" that was first recorded in 1985 & later released on a 2003's "C-Note" album (Montreux Jazz Festival, 2009).

[YT]w3CI1JHT_hQ[/YT]

This is a great song from his 2007 album "Planet Earth". Jazzy & soothing too.

Happy International Women's Day to all female members of SHH!!! Bless you!!! Peace & be wild!!!

[YT]eYhij-Zy8bM[/YT]

Worked really hard on restoring this one, but feel very satisfied with the final result:

[YT]pQoDoNSea0I[/YT]

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"