Revenge of the Fallen Official Revenge of the Fallen Hillarious Quotes/Moments Thread

You probably might get a warning. Also you might wanna adjust your post.

Hey any of you got AIM? YM or MSN?

We should have a transformers group chat. ;)

"you lookin at my piece fiddy cent"

"heyyy mami"
-sticks her middle finger up

i love the stranger people sam encounters

if bay ever gave up action, he'd probably start doing comedies
(cause when he mixes the two it yields a "dumb" rusult)

Epps - We about to get our asses WHOOPED.

Skids or Mudflap upon seeing Devastator for the first time - Look at this mother....

I liked the scene with Mikaelah and Wheelie when they first meet. haha. Their lines were hilarious and even more when later on, she shows him to Sam and Wheelie is on a leash chain. haha. Funny. Wheelie is cute though. I thought he was an awesome addition. Its good that he went over to the good side. Jetfire too. Though, I wasn't too thrilled when Wheelie started humping her leg...but it was funny, I admit.
i think the best part of Wheelie is when he hears Jetfire saying that he went on the good side. he looks around and says '' you can do that? ''. and then turns to mikaela and says ''goddess '' :hehe:

Except for the leg humping, I thought Wheelie was great. It was hilarious how quickly he changed sides once he realized they had a choice.

Thought it was hilarious how soft and sweet Mikaela was when she was telling Wheelie if he told them what they wanted to know, she wouldn't torch his other eye.

he was like a little puppy then. could this mean that all the autobots made a choice?

I liked that part. haha. Especially when she had him on a freaking leash. haha.

Whoopin, Kickin' same thing. :p

he was like a little puppy then. could this mean that all the autobots made a choice?

Yep because in the Transformers: Defiance comic Iron Hide is at Megatrons big speech and left to join the Autobots.

Last edited:
Yep and Prime ALMOST became a Decepticon. He almost touched the same thing Megatron touched.

I guess Megatron was a well respected leader on both sides in the beginning and him and Prime were like best friends and Megatron was a really really good guy....????

Touched? So Megatron became corrupted by touching some object?

Yep and Prime ALMOST became a Decepticon. He almost touched the same thing Megatron touched.

I guess Megatron was a well respected leader on both sides in the beginning and him and Prime were like best friends and Megatron was a really really good guy....????
after reading this i think we need in the 3rd movie a flashback from Prime and Megatron on cybertron. this would be amazing.

It would be cool to see Optimus and Megatron standing next to each other, without trying to kill each other.

I personally think a half Earth/half Cyberton movie needs to be made.

The beginning of the movie takes place on Cybertron between Megatron and Starscream fighting a war among themselves, and flashes backs of everyones pasts (think Lost) so we can FINALLY get some background information on the two sides. Then Megatron takes the war to earth because "who ever defeats Prime becomes the ruler of Cybertron". Then we get flashbacks on the Autobots sides.

It would be cool to see Optimus and Megatron standing next to each other, without trying to kill each other.
yeah some powerfull dialoge.

before the movie came out i thought that megatron and OP will together try to defeat the Fallen and i thought there would be some dialoge. i love the movie for what it is.

but i really hope that in the 3rd movie before they start fighting because we all know they will fight. so before they start fighting that they have some good dialoge.i think weaving has a good voice for megatron.
both of them having a good dialoge would be incredible. lets hope for the best.

I personally think a half Earth/half Cyberton movie needs to be made.

The beginning of the movie takes place on Cybertron between Megatron and Starscream fighting a war among themselves, and flashes backs of everyones pasts (think Lost) so we can FINALLY get some background information on the two sides. Then Megatron takes the war to earth because "who ever defeats Prime becomes the ruler of Cybertron". Then we get flashbacks on the Autobots sides.
it would be great if the story in the 3rd movie is very much connected with cybertrone. because then we could start the movie with cybertron and OP would again have some lines.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"