Revenge of the Fallen Official Revenge of the Fallen Hillarious Quotes/Moments Thread

I LOVED when Jetfire said his dad was one of the first Transformers on earth and how he was like the first wheel or something. "You know what he transformed into? Nothing! And he did it with honor!". :hehe: :hehe: :up:

yeah some powerfull dialoge.

before the movie came out i thought that megatron and OP will together try to defeat the Fallen and i thought there would be some dialoge. i love the movie for what it is.

but i really hope that in the 3rd movie before they start fighting because we all know they will fight. so before they start fighting that they have some good dialoge.i think weaving has a good voice for megatron.
both of them having a good dialoge would be incredible. lets hope for the best.

I could see Prime and him exchanging heated words before a fight.
"You were my brother! My best friend! Now you're a souless monster!".

If done right, it could be VERY moving and VERY powerful.

I LOVED when Jetfire said his dad was one of the first Transformers on earth and how he was like the first wheel or something. "You know what he transformed into? Nothing! And he did it with honor!". :hehe: :hehe: :up:

I liked that line. It was hilarious, but still, there was too much old man ranting. But that line was gold.

Old men rant, Scottish old men never stop ranting. Jetfire was a Scottish old man. :hehe:

Speaking of Jetfire and thinking about it, what the hell happened to Wheelie?! He just literally vanished.

I also love when Jetfire is trying to leave the museum and when he fires his missile it goes out the wrong way.

Old men rant, Scottish old men never stop ranting. Jetfire was a Scottish old man. :hehe:

Speaking of Jetfire and thinking about it, what the hell happened to Wheelie?! He just literally vanished.

I also love when Jetfire is trying to leave the museum and when he fires his missile it goes out the wrong way.
that happens a lot with a Bay movie. :hehe:

Haha, he had his moments though. Was he played by the annoying guy from Memento? I bet he was since he was in Bad Boys II...

"what planet am i on? earth? they should call it dirt"
that got a chuclke outa me

Shia's Even Stevens moment made me laugh.

"This is my friend's car, he went to get you...a tighter shirt."
"There aren't any tighter shirts, we already checked!"

I actually laughed pretty hard at that.

"No, don't pull it now, you're still on the plane, dumbass!"

"I hope those F-18's (or something) have good aim."
"Why's that?"
"I told them to aim at the orange smoke..."
"*sigh* You mean that orange smoke?"

and the end part by tyrese " it wasnt one of my best throws, okay"

I suspect Shia ad-libbed that tighter shirt comment, and they wrote in dude's response afterwards. That just sounds like something he would just add to that scene.

Man. I hope Wheelie returns in the third one. I wondered where he went off to. I wish we got more of him. :( I miss the little guy.

My funniest momment was the orange smoke thing with Josh dumuel and Tyrese Gib-hisname

^Its Gibson.

Man. I hope Wheelie returns in the third one. I wondered where he went off to. I wish we got more of him. :( I miss the little guy.

I think.... i think.....(the pauses are laughter, btw).

I think they left him in Egypt.

HAHHAHAHAHAHHA!

I suspect Shia ad-libbed that tighter shirt comment, and they wrote in dude's response afterwards. That just sounds like something he would just add to that scene.

I would not be surprised to hear that. It is very well known that Shia is excellent at improv and ad-libbing. He could do stand-up.

Pretty much everything was funny for me except the ass cheeks, i felt that was tasteless but i did laugh abit. (But no im not homophonic or anything, guess im not into hairy asses thats all)

I know they had to redo that a few times, I don't doubt the entire crew was cracking up after he said it.

I laughed with Torturro mostly. He was a lot better this time. I even liked the part where he takes off his pants because he's a wacky kind of guy.

I also liked the twins making fun of Leo.

And last but not least, Bumblebee complaining and walking away as Sam is yelling at him for blowing up the house. "Psychotic alien in my garage" finished the scene nicely!

The way Bumblebee acts I honestly do want to hear him speak now. He really is basically a teenager like Sam.

Yes he probably is. He speaks briefly at the end of the first movie and he has the voice of a 60 year old perverted englishman. Laaame!

And btw i liked the "scrotum" joke. I didnt like seeing balls on devastator, but i liked that Simmons during all this destruction and in his struggle to convince the navy to help him, goes wacky again and says that in a completely serious way!

"You have to use that experimental gun. Dont tell me its classified! It a matter of life or death for millions of people."
and then BAM:
"I am under the enemy's scrotum!"

Last edited:
I wonder how Wheelie can hump Mikaela's leg if he doesn't have a penis.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"