Homecoming **OFFICIAL** Spider-Man Homecoming SPOILERS Thread

They may as well go with Smythe and the Slayers. He does need kind of a corporate Lex Luthor type that just has it in for him.

I like the idea of Smythe, personally. He could be behind the making of the Scorpion suit too.

Tough to say. Spider-man only has so many good villains that would work in a "master villain" role. Green Goblin is out, they've all but said as much. Doc Ock is more likely, but probably also out due to prior use. Kraven has been easter egged, but its really too soon for him. Mysterio could work, but only if they aren't yanking him for a bad spinoff, and also would be rather weird. Venom sucks, and also they definitely want to spin him off instead.

Your pretty much down to Allistair Smythe, or else people even more obscure and dubious, at that point. I wouldn't want to make an actual prediction until we have at least a slightly better idea of what direction they wish to go.

Feige did say they're going to use ones we haven't seen yet. Mysterio, Smythe, Morbius and maybe Chameleon seem somewhat likely to me but it is a little too early.

I was wondering how affected is Peter from Uncle Ben's death? How long ago was his death? It seems at one point like it wasn't too long ago, maybe within a couple of months, but at the same time, Peter and Aunt May seem to be perfectly okay at this point. Is it a year later?

Assuming the same origin story has happened of course.
I don't think they are perfectly fine. May is a worrier and Peter mentioned to Ned "You know what she has been through, I can't tell her" You can see in Ned's face that it means Ben.

Holland did say he liked the idea of the clone saga..

I like the idea of Smythe, personally. He could be behind the making of the Scorpion suit too.

Feige did say they're going to use ones we haven't seen yet. Mysterio, Smythe, Morbius and maybe Chameleon seem somewhat likely to me but it is a little too early.
Yep he can make the suit, maybe Tinkerer ran to him because I don't believe Tinkerer was caught.

Don't forget Kraven.

Question with the movie ended with may seeing that Peter is Spider-Man does any one think the next movie will start with May and him talking to each other about him being Spider-Man? Its going to be cool having may known because that is something that has never happened in a Spider-Man movie before. In Spider-Man 2 and 3 they kind of hinted she knew but we have not had a like full sure may that knows.

Question with the movie ended with may seeing that Peter is Spider-Man does any one think the next movie will start with May and him talking to each other about him being Spider-Man? Its going to be cool having may known because that is something that has never happened in a Spider-Man movie before. In Spider-Man 2 and 3 they kind of hinted she knew but we have not had a like full sure may that knows.
I don't keep up with the cartoons, but I don't think she ever knew in those either. It will be fresh and different, I can see them going down the path of her dating an eventual villain though. I am sure that may get some fans a bit upset, but it may happen.

I don't think the sequel will start off with it unless it is a flashback. We have two Avenger movies before that so they can add it to that. She will probably slap Stark next time he comes around.

Yep he can make the suit, maybe Tinkerer ran to him because I don't believe Tinkerer was caught.

Don't forget Kraven.

I'd like to see a villain Spider-Man has to actually fight and throw punches. While I really enjoyed Homecoming, some of the action lacked a bit.

Holland did say he liked the idea of the clone saga..

No thanks :barf:

I don't keep up with the cartoons, but I don't think she ever knew in those either. It will be fresh and different, I can see them going down the path of her dating an eventual villain though. I am sure that may get some fans a bit upset, but it may happen.

I don't think the sequel will start off with it unless it is a flashback. We have two Avenger movies before that so they can add it to that. She will probably slap Stark next time he comes around.

I am not sure about the cartoons loved the 90's show and spectacular Spider-Man but out side of those I was never really into the other ones that much. I think she did find out in the comics or something but I am not sure. But yeah like you said it is something different and fresh and why I am looking forward to it going forward. It also a way we could maybe get some stuff about ben something that we have basicly no info about in homecoming.

Don't forget Kraven.

I like Kraven, and hope Kraven shows up, but I'd really prefer they hold off for the third movie. Kraven is more an "experienced Spidey" villain, IMO, better used after we've had plenty of time with Peter.

I hope it does. It would provide a new dramatic angle, and it would provide a way to insert some flashbacks to the classic origin. After all, Peter can't talk to May about who he is, without explaining why he's doing it.

Honestly, Smythe, Spider-Slayers, Scorpion & JJJ is the way to go for the sequel.

also, just noticed yesterday that Aaron Davis has "The prowler" listed as an alias in the criminal record.

I already figured out who I'd want cast as Jonah.

tumblr_inline_ostde6TGzu1rorrrh_400.jpg

So, Ned is going to be the Cisco of Peter Parker now? i have NO problem with that. "The guy in the chair".

I'd like to see a villain Spider-Man has to actually fight and throw punches. While I really enjoyed Homecoming, some of the action lacked a bit.

No thanks :barf:

The basic premise of clone saga was a fascinating one. The execution was horrible, largely because it was supposed to be a 12 issue arc that was extended into 3 years. And the general idea behind it, to rekace Pete with Ben, was not the smartest. But solid stuff came out of it. Kane and Ben were both fun characters.

However, I think it would be too tough in a film. It would be better suited to a tv format. It could be adapted into a fun story though.

I know it's a movie but seriously if Toomes can figure out in 5 minutes that Parker is Spider-man, why can't Liz? I mean, Spider-man just happens to be in DC the same time as them, and Parker isn't around either?

I somewhat like the Iron Spider suit at the end. It kinda looked like the Adi Granov concept art (that I really like) from one of the TASM films with the negative space spider symbol, but with gold trimmings. A bit Ben Reily-ish., but with a metallic feel like the current comic costume.

1407601398_SMdesign03aSm.jpg

I somewhat like the Iron Spider suit at the end. It kinda looked like the Adi Granov concept art (that I really like) from one of the TASM films with the negative space spider symbol, but with gold trimmings. A bit Ben Reily-ish., but with a metallic feel like the current comic costume.

1407601398_SMdesign03aSm.jpg
Yup its basically this plus the all new suit

I know it's a movie but seriously if Toomes can figure out in 5 minutes that Parker is Spider-man, why can't Liz? I mean, Spider-man just happens to be in DC the same time as them, and Parker isn't around either?

she kinda knows...i mean "whatever is happening in your life, i hope you figure it out"

Speaking of new suits. I would love to see the original Spider armour used in live action at some point. Maybe Tiny could make a spacesuit spider armour that resembles it for Infinity War?

Armored-Spider-Man-Marvel-Legends-02.jpg

Speaking of new suits. I would love to see the original Spider armour used in live action at some point. Maybe Tiny could make a spacesuit spider armour that resembles it for Infinity War?

Armored-Spider-Man-Marvel-Legends-02.jpg

When I saw the Iron Spider suit at the end, I immediately went to A:IW.

Was I the only thinking of her when Spidey was talking to his AI suit?

90_s_spiderman__madame_web_by_nathan123qwe-da28x6a.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"