The Force Awakens *OFFICIAL* Star Wars: The Force Awakens merchandise thread - Part 1

Picked up the 18" Jakks pacific BB-8 at Target for $49.99!
euOZrSH.jpg

KOHqb4t.jpg

8v91pqT.jpg

UcVzCMX.jpg

Grabbed these by Kotobukiya at NYCC yesterday. Love them so much.

14524361_10155353691399676_7225729559972264945_o.jpg

Man, wish there was a con down here like that

You should come up to NYCC next year Vartha!

Wish I could! lol I can't even afford to go up to visit with my kids in Chicago lol

So WHY are we getting so much Force Awakens stuff this late in the year? I'm actually curious

What I got my Son's girl friend for Christmas. lol She's a BB8 fan and this was there first Christmas in their first Apartment. Was just the thing! lol
FayCBSe.jpg

Nice!

FYI I have told some this but Sideshow delayed the TFA Luke from January to July.

Hunter I was just coming here to post this! I didn't realize how late I was in finding out about these 2! I need them!

Hunter I was just coming here to post this! I didn't realize how late I was in finding out about these 2! I need them!

I think there might be individual ones as well as I've seen one with Rey holding a Lightsaber.

Awesome. I'm glad I've started my Star Wars Koto collection since October at NYCC. I have Phasma, Kylo and a First Order Stormtrooper. And then I also have the ESB Yoda and R2-D2.

[Sideshow] SW:TFA - Rey & BB-8 Premium Format >>
[YT]9OhQnEIwJm4[/YT]

Saw that last night, it looks stunning but I shudder at the thought of the price.

Picked up the Jakk's Pacific 18 inch Yoda at Kohl's for $10.99! It WAS $54.99!
NhrJCog.jpg

Broke down and picked up the ONE full-size Yoda Saber (technically MAN-size Yoda saber). Really wish they made one of the cheaper ones too. Thing I've notice compared to the other Yoda sabers, one side is flat where it should be round
V9AwzGA.jpg

VaL2nF9.jpg

VJtzEJT.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"